Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience above all will be rewarded here - page 10. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
People mostly look at bitcoin as easy money ,so, they invest as much as they can. Others sold their properties,making loans from the banks just to have a huge profit if ever the bitcoin price increase but the problem is ,when the price drop down they lose their hope and intead of patience to wait that the price go back to increase,they sell what they invest in a lowest price which result to loss. Patience is the essential ingredience of investing.

Bitcoin is never an easy money but proper manipulation will really give you huge amount of profit. Sometimes you need to think outside the box once you invest in using cryptocurrency so that you will not just think of the obvious outcome. Patience is the most necessary thing or attitude that you must perform in investing in cryptocurrency because that will give you the right timing to grow your business. Don't rush things as it might give you lots of mistakes and missing the opportunities for you to grow. If the price dropped, learn to wait or lose the chance to have more profits. Bitcoin's volatility will surely give you more and more chances to recover from your mistakes so when you invest, be patient and aware about the market's movement.
Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
Bitcoin has come a long way, little by little. It takes a lot of time and effort to get acquainted. However, I believe that its use will soon increase worldwide as a 100% reliable currency. Panic by Sell is everywhere. It will always be in the future. It has greatness, so there is no need to think too much about it. As soon as the use of Bitcoin increases in online payment methods and real life, people's confidence will increase and it will be possible to avoid Tax by converting their capital to Bitcoin when they know when they will enter Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
...///...
It is a matter of vision rather than patience, in fact patience is a merely punctual matter, for example in your vision oriented to the price of bitcoin and people (misnamed clowns) who act in a way that activates your patience, for their Actions, good or bad, are part of the ecosystem called bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a complex system, not just a cryptocurrency that only depends on its price reaching to the moon, is where some bitcoin users stay putting the flag of the bullrun patiently waiting for the message from Houston (market) but they do not know that a message to the moon takes only 1.3 seconds, by the way that + 4 min took yesterday  from $ 10,150 to $ 9,400 (*). but it's ok, they also deserve to belong to the bitcoin ecosystem, by the way

But let's go back to the topic of prices, in fact it amazes me how some expect "users" to always live dreaming about the bitcoin issue to the moon, when there are people currently making money, just as if bitcoin reached the dream price (... moon! -?) individual for each of us.

If you want to win with bitcoin, you just have to invest and stick his head in the trade, selling and buying at any price, in fact you forget that bitcoin was close to $ 3000 this year, then many have already had an interstellar trip , the point is, that the real impatient of bitcoin are those who are waiting for such a trip to the moon, when each day, according to their possibilities and investment capacity, they can have them daily, you just have to know "How can I just do that?"

Finally, those who have vision see the rewards of bitcoin in its adoption, stability, hitting the establishment  and transforming all our Fiat money into bitcoin, but for this to happen if there is to be patience .

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. If the price went to 25k in the next few months I guarantee it that the community will double maybe even quadruple in just a few days.
I hope that 25k in just remaining couple of months will do come true. That would be the greatest comeback for all of us in this miserable 2020 Cheesy.

But kidding aside, those people who buy at rallies and sell at bearish days you are pertaining to is just a bunch of people FOMO. They are opportunistic individuals who decide to hop in because of the price hike. I've witnessed it last ATH (I'm scared for it to happen again). Because we all know that oldies would never do that lol. How sad to think that majority of people show support to btc only during the skyrocket, but after the fall down, they're already gone as well. It seems that they're here just only for the profits and not the adoption Sad.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Everyone has a different way of investing in bitcoin. Patience is indeed above everything and patience will produce good results when investing. Just imagine if you could recognize and own bitcoin at the first time bitcoihn was launched and detained until now, how many times the increase in bitcoin prices.

People who don't believe and start away from bitcoin are people who still don't know what bitcoin is, they move away and leave when bitcoin falls drastically and come back and then make a new group again when bitcoin starts heading for the moon.

There is no instant, all need a process, especially bitcoin, which always has a process to reach the moon at the highest price.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Bitcoin won't take off to the moon right now. It will take a lot of improvement, a lot of new technology and a lot of hard work.

The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. If the price went to 25k in the next few months I guarantee it that the community will double maybe even quadruple in just a few days.

And then if it dropped back to 15k, suddenly most of these people will disappear again. They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.

If you don't want your money to be created by bankers and the government at their whim the actual price of bitcoin is secondary. Bitcoin is a central part of the puzzle when it comes to the people getting back their sovereignty.

I couldn't agree more most of those investor doesn't really believe in Bitcoin that is why they are losing their money on it because they tend to withdraw when things go wrong.
They doesn't believe that it could go back but it would take some time and it wouldn't be just like the last time but it could be more higher than the previous one.
They intend to jump only when the price is raising up like but they don't know that it is too risky to do that they intend to miss out the opportunity while it is low and talk about regret when the price is very high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
You a good argument there OP, but we might not know that the reason why bitcoin might increase up to 25k is because of the people. Just take note, the demands drive the price up, and it is not the price that makes people demand from the law of economics.

Meaning to say that we should also value people, and how can we do that? Provide better information, state how useful bitcoin is, help to lessen scams and be consistent with what we do.

For me, the main reason I'm still with bitcoin is that I first study the concepts, and not focus on the price and profits. Most of the time, people only want an investment, without even knowing it that is why they can't remain consistent and eventually vanish.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Most investors has only short term speculation about the Bitcoin price because they believe that it is only a bubble as it has no solid foundation especially newbies that only after quick returns without knowing the risk involve in investing in Cryptocurrency and it's volatility.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
People mostly look at bitcoin as easy money ,so, they invest as much as they can. Others sold their properties,making loans from the banks just to have a huge profit if ever the bitcoin price increase but the problem is ,when the price drop down they lose their hope and intead of patience to wait that the price go back to increase,they sell what they invest in a lowest price which result to loss. Patience is the essential ingredience of investing.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Those investors invest on bitcoin to become quick rich and expect high return probably they would regret once a time if they are unable to wait with patience. Everyone should learn as much as possible before invest on bitcoin. The question about not bitcoin only, everyone should learn and study very well before start anything new either its online or real life. Otherwise they will never trust on bitcoin when they will lose by selling on bear market. Besides that greedy peoples also would blam same thing when they will lose due to greedy behavior. But they will never blam themself about their paste mistakes. We should learn from pur paste mistake and analyze as much as possible about bitcoin movements.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
Not all people would really have that same mindset towards investment and there would be believers, short profit-takers and leave but majority would really be
always aiming for profits excluding to those people who do really believe into its actual usage but its impossible to presume out that those who believe arent
also aiming on making money or rewards too.

Patience does really pay off but not all would have that same level when it comes on the waiting game thats why they would just pick up and sell if there
are opportunities and able to achieve on what they are aiming for then after that they do leave and find another market or things that would benefit them out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Bitcoin won't take off to the moon right now. It will take a lot of improvement, a lot of new technology and a lot of hard work.

And then if it dropped back to 15k, suddenly most of these people will disappear again. They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.

If you don't want your money to be created by bankers and the government at their whim the actual price of bitcoin is secondary. Bitcoin is a central part of the puzzle when it comes to the people getting back their sovereignty.

They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.
please cross check the line you made that sentence and correct your error.

Now, I will like to also add to this, that no body is a clown 😡 in crypto-currency business. Everyone started as a newbies before they become legendaries today, and secondly everyone has its own part or will I say patterns of Making out of bitcoin or cryptocurrency as the case may be so no one is a clown.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Those buying the rallies and selling the dumps may make profit or they will at least learn from their mistakes. Its not entirely implausible to buy an asset as it rises, there be no good time to buy a fall either...

You could buy a fall or a plateau but even a slight upwards move may be enough, buying a sustained rally is risky but if its all you can think to do and you're happy losing those funds then fine.

With most investments, you should be able to be confident leaving something for a year or three and knowing your investment will have made a nice return, anything shorter than about 6 months then your investment turns to gambling but you can still calculate the risk nonetheless and work out your r:r
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For sure most of the people who trust already the bitcoin will still trust the bitcoin because we know from the previous years even the market price of the bitcoin does not have too much market value but the time goes by they are now supporting the use of the bitcoin by using this as their transaction payment or payment method because they know the potential and the benefits of this coin. If you are an investor you will grab the opportunity to make an investment when the market price of the coin falls down.

If you want to earn basically without doing anything just make an investment when the market price falls down this is the basic thing we could do in bitcoin and wait for the market price to reaches its highest peak price and sell your coin. Sometimes FOMO can bring us a huge chance to grab the opportunity to earn more money and one of the best things we should do is trust the bitcoin to go up but do the bitcoin fails us to rise? I think it's no because it has many supporters.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

You can't just say to others what should do.

Those who bought on rallies and sell at lower prices do have their own reason why they do it. I don't see how they became a bitcoin non-believer because of that. Not all can handle the risks of seeing their assets continuously decreasing its value continuously so they limit it and come back next time. Others also set-up a stop-loss as part of their strategy. Traders also not an enthusiast of holding for long since that's why they called traders in the first place.

You just have to go with the flow and stop thinking too much. Bitcoin already establishes a good community and adoption increases while it progresses.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I don't welcome this speech:
The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns
😡😠. Now let me tell you something everyone else has a means of survival In this Crypto arena trust me. you on your speculations you can keep HODLING bitcoin if it goes up or comes down DONT SELL just keep HODLING now that's ur own style now those you call clowns can buy when it drops and sell off when it's high that's their own means of business. So I don't think any body is a clown.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
It is a delicate balance between the believing on the principles/ possibilities and the business side of BTC... on a certain point of view, things would look better for everyone if there was not so many people after the easy money that show up/vanish in waves related with the sucess or downfall of BTC... but on the other hand the so called "clows" also include honnest people that had the courage to invest their savings (and some also their economic lifes) on something that most do not believe in, just hopping to get enough profit to sort out their life, these would still be around...
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Patience is something on-which you will get practice to it over the time. So, holding bitcoins and anticipating a big value for it is the problem of beginners of crypto space and definitely not for the people who understand how crypto works and how much reliable if bitcoin market takes more time for reaching big value. Bitcoin went to ~$20k from $10k in less than 25 days and then it is taking around 4+ years time to achieve that kind of peaks again. So, believe into slow and steady because that alone will persist for longer.

In my beginning days I do day dream about big amount of BTCs all of sudden and big value for bitcoins so that I will be a top rich man in my country to run a big business to stay wealthy for rest of my life. But, over the time, when nothing happened and I got busy in my regular job, I stopped such thoughts and started to research about the possibilities for higher bitcoin rates which will make me wealthier than now with respect to my BTC savings. So, patience will come into practice when you realize your stand.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
To get to the moon you do not need much improvement in the technology but for bitcoin to be used as a global currency we need some major changes.

There were many riding the rally and there were many using their credit cards and those that thought of maxing out the profit when the market was rallying to new all time high might have burned and they will not take a chance like that in the future. It is always better to invest a percentage of the savings you have than using credits.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Bitcoin often sees supporters turned haters every time they got burned, and it's understandable considering that most of these people do not really take their time to do some researching and just pull the trigger expecting that bitcoin will grant them profits instantly. It takes time to build something sustainable and robust, and that certainly is what bitcoin and the community is doing right now: taking their time. Even big names in the economic scene are already recognizing bitcoin and its merits, and its not far from reality that these same guys would also invest in bitcoin given that the room for growth and potential is really big if taken the right steps and approach to make things work.
Pages:
Jump to: