Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience above all will be rewarded here - page 6. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
August 26, 2020, 01:03:34 AM
Indeed. If we invest in bitcoin dont expect to get a return for a short period because investing in crypto takes time and we need a lot of patience in order to bear the roller coaster movement of the market. The problem is some of us are investing during peak price, thinking its the best time to engage ourselves because of the hype not knowing the risk and possible chance of losses. Its not hard to understand the flow of the market thats why we need to know the basic knowledge before investing to know what to expect.

If there will be no one to invest in peak price, I think no hodler could actually gain profits. It is just that, we are in a two side of wheel where someone gains profit and the other suffers. The only solution I can find with it is patience, if we have bought some amounts in a wrong time, we aren't lost yet, we can wait till the price peaks higher than the price when we bought it then sell it.

But without any mistakes, chances of gaining profit is better, if we know the proper timing in buying the dip, or if we have time, we could learn to scalp trade to earn profit in short term crypto price increase.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
August 25, 2020, 09:10:54 PM
Many fail when investing in Bitcoin, because they are too focused on making instant profit. Even though the key to successful
investing in Bitcoin is to have patience, without patience only losses can be obtained. Even investors with low knowledge and
skills can successfully invest in Bitcoin with just being patient.

Totall Agree. some people join bitcoin at the bitcoin boom 2017 cause i have so many friend that join @2017 and some of it says wanna make profit when bitcoin reach the ATH but some of it just give up about bitcoin right now. Based on my experience itself the key is patience, maybe you will lose at short term but that's not the point. The market will keep moving.

Indeed. If we invest in bitcoin dont expect to get a return for a short period because investing in crypto takes time and we need a lot of patience in order to bear the roller coaster movement of the market. The problem is some of us are investing during peak price, thinking its the best time to engage ourselves because of the hype not knowing the risk and possible chance of losses. Its not hard to understand the flow of the market thats why we need to know the basic knowledge before investing to know what to expect.

and yes i think there's people not knowing the risk about investing in crypto industry
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 25, 2020, 08:41:42 PM
Many fail when investing in Bitcoin, because they are too focused on making instant profit. Even though the key to successful
investing in Bitcoin is to have patience, without patience only losses can be obtained. Even investors with low knowledge and

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
August 25, 2020, 07:45:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 25, 2020, 07:39:10 PM
And then if it dropped back to 15k, suddenly most of these people will disappear again. They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.
Don't say they will disappear or don't care about Bitcoin. Not all people in crypto space are daily traders, some of them probably long term traders. So, they are only active in the crypto market when the Bitcoin price drops hardly, or once Bitcoin price increases very significantly. We cannot blame them, buddy! Everyone has their own target, and also apply their own style in managing their crypto assets. So, let them do what they want to their Bitcoins! Don't think about it too much.   
Normal for people to get passive when the market tends to go down and it would really be composed by those people who do just simply sit out and wait for the right moment to sell and
some do consider on dealing with the price actively or just simply playing on movements to make money.This is actually an advantage yet a little bit riskier compared to those who decide to hodl.
Patience do really pays off but it depends on what project or coin you had invested into.Some do consider on putting up on alts and wait for some time but majority is really putting up
their bet on Btc itself yet everybody knows about its potential.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 25, 2020, 07:34:22 PM
And then if it dropped back to 15k, suddenly most of these people will disappear again. They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.
Don't say they will disappear or don't care about Bitcoin. Not all people in crypto space are daily traders, some of them probably long term traders. So, they are only active in the crypto market when the Bitcoin price drops hardly, or once Bitcoin price increases very significantly. We cannot blame them, buddy! Everyone has their own target, and also apply their own style in managing their crypto assets. So, let them do what they want to their Bitcoins! Don't think about it too much.   

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 25, 2020, 07:18:03 PM
Patience is really important characteristic of each investor, because if you don't have it you will definitely bored to earn and you might be able to sell it prematurely. But let us not forget that we have our own strategy on how to trade and we are free to do what we think is best for us. I think they are just beginners like me and afraid to lose, most of us have no investment yet and may just borrow or sell some property and try to trade and hoping to earn in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
August 25, 2020, 06:48:22 PM
Hello to all. I want to add that patience is a fundamental factor in any business, and this rule is even stronger in the cryptocurrency market. You can guess many times where the market will go - it can fall, it can "fly to the moon". One thing is clear that patience is needed as when the market goes down - to buy at the cheapest price, so patience is needed even when the price rises - in order to sell at a higher price. Let patience not leave us for the most advantageous moment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 16, 2020, 05:42:35 PM
It's not good to gossip about someone who is in a position to say what it says, it's all their decision about how and what they will do if bitcoin goes up or down. There are still many cryptocurrencies and we don't have to focus on just one cryptocurrency, the blockchain still has to have development, talking about bitcoin prices going up and down is like seeing bitcoin as an asset. You talk about bitcoin as the central to beat the bank, but you don't see much of the value that is in bitcoin and instead focus more on price and cursing users who just don't fit into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
August 16, 2020, 04:40:14 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Bitcoin won't take off to the moon right now. It will take a lot of improvement, a lot of new technology and a lot of hard work.

The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. If the price went to 25k in the next few months I guarantee it that the community will double maybe even quadruple in just a few days.

If you don't want your money to be created by bankers and the government at their whim the actual price of bitcoin is secondary. Bitcoin is a central part of the puzzle when it comes to the people getting back their sovereignty.

It's our biggest test in the world of cryptocurrency so far. I remember back in 2017, my local crypto community are so freaking energized when Bitcoin is pumping all the way up to it's all-time high. On the following year, the bears took over the market and making Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies plunge down and my community's patience easily drained off as well. It's just because they only care more about the profits, not the long-term mass adoption that would drive the price even higher in the next few years or so.
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
August 16, 2020, 12:01:50 PM
People will follow the flow of the market if they can see that they can get a profit to it but most of them are newbies who have no idea on what they
are doing. They forget the basic of the crypto market which is to buy low and sell high.

There are many investors who have no patience that is why crypto world became the best home of scammers as they can easily outsmart those greedy investors.
To become reward in bitcoin investment, we surely need to become patience but above all we need to be wise also and avoid being greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
August 16, 2020, 11:44:50 AM
No one will not agree to that. Patience and continuously learning the proper handling of each
market movements helps you to remains calm.
In every  Up and Down there's always generated reactions to each investors who keeps supporting
this market, some manage to scalps.
While others are still in accumulation period knowing that there's always good future ahead coming
from this venue of investment.
Having the right attitude and believing from your own interpretations will give you enough patience
to keep moving positively.
Sound good but must be accompanied by effort and capital. Apart from money, knowledge of crypto investing will also play an important role in achieving investment goal. We all know that the crypto world always has a cycle of up and down, adoption, regulation and the good and bad news always affect price. I will not believe 100% for thing that are uncertain because we will continue to be in instability.

Nevertheless, I believe bitcoin will continue for a long time even though we have come a decade so far. Knowledge, experience, capital and patience must be an important part of investing.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2020, 10:58:45 AM
Ofcourse patience is the key. We have seen how bitcoin behaves in best of it's times and in the worst of it's times.
This is why we holders know no matter what happens, bitcoin will recover and spike in the market.
This belief makes us hold bitcoin despite of huge dumps it takes in between.
I have myself been holding bitcoin since 2016 and have faced the biggest dumps but still I am holding on to my investment.
I am sure that this patience will surely be rewarded in the future.

No one will not agree to that. Patience and continuously learning the proper handling of each
market movements helps you to remains calm.
In every  Up and Down there's always generated reactions to each investors who keeps supporting
this market, some manage to scalps.
While others are still in accumulation period knowing that there's always good future ahead coming
from this venue of investment.
Having the right attitude and believing from your own interpretations will give you enough patience
to keep moving positively.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 16, 2020, 10:06:30 AM
You are right, some people are to blame for their loss but rather they will blame btc instead, when they will buy in when the price is high and then not have the patient to wait for another price rally, they will sell at the slightest price dump then blame btc for everything, hope people will soon understand this things properly.

We can all say that they are those people that doesn't actually know what will happen. They are not knowledgeable enough on where they put their money so when they are losing they will just go out saying it is a scam and all but it is all on them. Just look at those people that is here for a long time now, even though there are a lot of dumps that happened, they are still here and still getting profits when the price are like what it is right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
August 16, 2020, 09:43:52 AM
Patience, it is always been our motto since we started to talk and learn in crypto space. As what other people said, Rome did not built in a single day. Being a millionaire and rich require time and effort plus the luck and faith that we had. I hope someday, I will earn all of my efforts I gave in cryptocurrency. So that, those people who are stepping me right now will envy when I become successful. Being a successful unemployed person is always better than in a toxic company with monthly stable wage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
August 16, 2020, 09:22:13 AM
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Bitcoin won't take off to the moon right now. It will take a lot of improvement, a lot of new technology and a lot of hard work.

The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. If the price went to 25k in the next few months I guarantee it that the community will double maybe even quadruple in just a few days.

If you don't want your money to be created by bankers and the government at their whim the actual price of bitcoin is secondary. Bitcoin is a central part of the puzzle when it comes to the people getting back their sovereignty.

You are right, some people are to blame for their loss but rather they will blame btc instead, when they will buy in when the price is high and then not have the patient to wait for another price rally, they will sell at the slightest price dump then blame btc for everything, hope people will soon understand this things properly.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
August 16, 2020, 08:51:16 AM
The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns.
Isn't it too hard for you to say that these people are clowns Cheesy.
Maybe you can categorized them as the FOMO'ed People or just newbie investors Cheesy. That would be better bruh.

That would be a proof that people aren't here for the technology. People are here for the short term profits only and not for the future.

Overall, if you bought Bitcoin in 2013 and held it until now then you have to be a rich people right now. If you sold it when it is on its peak then you must've been rich now. Patience is virtue Smiley Lets just hold some Bitcoins for the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 16, 2020, 02:43:12 AM
We cannot blame an investor about his plans. If he choose to either sell or not to, that is his choice as an investor. If you have your plans with you, then stick with it. There are just investors who cannot afford losing that much or simply gambling their fortune out of their investments. Everytime there is an increase and they are good with it already, they will sell at that moment to assure their profit and there's nothing wrong with it. If you are into long term holding, then hold.

It is indeed a battle of patience but since we are all having different tolerance we cannot force someone to do as what we want. So if you guys know what's best, do it for yourselves. Let us hold our investments and avoid selling at this moment or even if a decline would suddenly happen.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
August 16, 2020, 01:46:48 AM
yeah right, patience for me is the key to success. price fluctuations in the crypto market are commonplace, here we are only led to learn the cryptocurrency trading cycle. if we already know the knowledge of crypto currencies, we will get a big profit from cryptocurrencies. I am sure that as time goes by and the more sophisticated technology, the price of cryptocurrency will be more expensive.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 14, 2020, 12:21:42 PM
Don't call them clowns.
Call them pathetic and ignorant.
They only seek for profit and for which they ultimately end up with losses.
When we invest in something there is risks so we need be prepare for everything.
Moreover if you can't estimate the price of Bitcoin, then it's better not to invest in the coin.
Nevertheless let's again wait for the moment that we already witnessed in 2018.
Let's make Bitcoin more popular again.
Pages:
Jump to: