Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 37. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 09:05:16 PM
Well for me withdraw your bitcoins to buy an altcoins is not a good idea because bitcoin is always aiming high. In trading, You need to be patient while holding your coins if you want to get profit.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 28, 2017, 08:00:30 AM
yes patience and holding with a good and detail information if you have then you will satisfied in the case of bitcoin you will always get profit if you have attached with the crypto world. In the past the prices were not growing rapidly but now the users become numerous and the demand for bitcoin is high in the world that’s why if you hold it with patience you will get profit.
I know there is a big quanlity of demands for Bitcoin but there is still can be a big crash which could lead the price to the begin. It's hard to predict when will it happen but for sure it will happen. Profit is depending on how can you stop your greed. Greedy will kill you when you're unexpected.
That’s true, Bitcoin can crash at anytime and it’s likely to be when it’s least expected.That’s why I’m not really into holding for a long time, I can hold for months, a year and possibly going to two or three years, and I sell off when I feel like I have made excess profit, and indeed I do make lots of profits, cause whenever I buy Bitcoin, I buy in bucks (many bitcoins) not minding the price, and when I make profits, it’s always huge.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 10:25:26 PM
it does not matter if it only gets a little profit even if only 1-3% at least you profit no loss, because bitcoin prices continue to rise, for example you buy alt for 0,004bct because the price goes up now you only need 0.002btc for the same coin.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 05:23:45 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Sometimes our emotions is the main problem why we got worried  where it pushes as to sell the cons which we hold for a long time then all of a sudden because the value got dumped we felt so worried so the result we decided to sell it, but we don't know that it will recover it at once or someday it can get higher as we don't expect it to be happen. So, at least we learned form our mistake and we knew what to do next time, lets take it as charge experience.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
Patience and holding is the main goal of most people in trading if you have this characteristics in this field, we have the most posibility to earn more in it
If you really want to have a good amount of earning and that too by holding of your bitcoins for quite a long period of time, then you have to develop this habit of controlling your nerves especially at the time when the market prices are falling down.

If you are not having good patience level, then it will be very much difficult for you to make some good decisions at such kind of situations.

Some people make trade fast. They do small profits very quick and they don't like to store coins. They instantly get their cash after their trades. This is their style actually. Mine is more like holding something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 27, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Well think many times before you decide.
In bitcoin, sometime its better to hold than to sell.
Why ? Because bitcoin price is continue to grow .
That why if you have your bitcoin, even if your not doing anything you still earning by just holding it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
November 27, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
Patience and holding is the main goal of most people in trading if you have this characteristics in this field, we have the most posibility to earn more in it
You are very right on this, patience is a quality that most successful traders have and as traders you ought to exercise patience if you want to earn the most from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

In joining bitcoin, you really need to be patient because there are times that it seems like so discouraging to see its price but even though you feel like discourage, you need to bear in mind that bitcoin price will continue to increase after. If you have had the patience, maybe your bitcoin in your wallet is big now. But since you sell it immediately, then your profit was a little bit small, right?
Activity: 490
November 27, 2017, 03:43:45 PM
Patient in trading is a basic tool. Every trader need to have it. If you do not panic you will always be in profit almost all the time. Next time watch the market and hold yourself.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
November 27, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

Yes if you want to hold your bitcoin you must patient in waiting until bitcoin will pump. This days it is really easy to wait because bitcoin price continue to grow faster. So I think if you hold now you can gain a big profit after 1 month.
Holding is profitable but would depend on a certain person because not all people can really afford to wait for long time just to make profits since they can able to make money on a short period of time by just doing some investments this is why some wont really have the patience to hold up but when it comes to investment on bitcoin and you do see dropping prices we should really have patience and not easily panic to avoid sell on loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 03:09:12 PM
yes patience and holding with a good and detail information if you have then you will satisfied in the case of bitcoin you will always get profit if you have attached with the crypto world. In the past the prices were not growing rapidly but now the users become numerous and the demand for bitcoin is high in the world that’s why if you hold it with patience you will get profit.
You are right it is the main goal of the life because the bitcoin price and its value is very high, now almost all the people are holding  bitcoin because now they are aware of this that bitcoin is the thing to hold for the long time and it is not good to sell at the low price yet, now a lot of the people are buying bitcoin and they are selling it later at  high price.
Activity: 364
November 27, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

Yes if you want to hold your bitcoin you must patient in waiting until bitcoin will pump. This days it is really easy to wait because bitcoin price continue to grow faster. So I think if you hold now you can gain a big profit after 1 month.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 27, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

At least you've learn from your mistakes, next time don't withdraw everything, always hold at least 30 percent of your profit so that you still have coins that can use for trading, specially now Bitcoin is so high, if you buy Bitcoin during the time that Bitcoin price is low,  it is now the perfect time to sell your hold Bitcoin.

We are going to see a lot of regrets now seeing that bitcoin is almost touching $10,000. How many didn't believed and doubt it and just sell when the Chinese news and Dimon FUD created? I'm pretty sure that all of them regrets believing tha the market will really crash.

In addition, mistakes are just part of the gamble here. If you don't gamble sometimes, you will not learn to be a successful trader. Let from your mistakes but don't let this deter you, make this mistakes as your "inspiration" so to speak and not commit the same error again. And this errors or mistakes will make you stronger and I'm sure that you are going to make good decisions as you journey in the trading cryptosphere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
November 27, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

At least you've learn from your mistakes, next time don't withdraw everything, always hold at least 30 percent of your profit so that you still have coins that can use for trading, specially now Bitcoin is so high, if you buy Bitcoin during the time that Bitcoin price is low,  it is now the perfect time to sell your hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
November 27, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

Patience is key. It moves the wealth from the inpatient hands to the patient hands.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2017, 04:52:41 AM
I was considering two options when I started on trade. To hold them for long term or short term. When I bought btc it was 4000$. I have chosen to trade them in daily basis and when I calculate which one is better to make 2x with all my investment in btc or the thing that I did. Daily trading was a lot more better option for me for earning money and knowledge at same time.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 27, 2017, 04:46:28 AM
Yes patient is key of success in crypto market, and by holding strong fundamental coin can be more profitable than day trading and less time required. Learn and continue learn about fundamental analysis and also learn risk management will be make us more expert in this high volatility market.
without patience you might will only do a rush action. not good thing in trading.

holding longer always better as you can consider it as a long term investment and whenever the price go backup you can always sell it immediately which it depends on how your analysis skill to decide keep holding a little longer or stop and get the profit.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
November 27, 2017, 04:14:08 AM
Yes patient is key of success in crypto market, and by holding strong fundamental coin can be more profitable than day trading and less time required. Learn and continue learn about fundamental analysis and also learn risk management will be make us more expert in this high volatility market.

I accept this ,patience is the key to success in trading.It avoid your loss and give you huge profit.When you need of money you can sell or else hold you Bitcoin.Holding bitcoin always gives you profit.Sell the bitcoin only in emergency or money needed situations.Or else hold it ,it will gives you more than the holding money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
November 27, 2017, 03:56:33 AM
If you really want to have a good amount of earning and that too by holding of your bitcoins for quite a long period of time, then you have to develop this habit of controlling your nerves especially at the time when the market prices are falling down.

If you are not having good patience level, then it will be very much difficult for you to make some good decisions at such kind of situations.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 27, 2017, 03:14:35 AM
If I'm just patient when the price of bitcoin is around $1,000 early this year and I didn't sold some of my bitcoins damn it I got a lot of it today. Imagine +8,500$ of increase if I just waited for 12 months and did nothing to my bitcoin. Well the time is changing very quick and I had to sell some of it by that time since there is a need of doing so, I just had some thoughts of regret but still patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: