Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 35. (Read 22138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 02, 2017, 07:13:19 AM
Try holding your coins until Christmas this is happening every year that price go high (however in this year price is going up from start of the year so this may be not so important), and when Christmas is pass then price usually goes down for some 10%. So if you want to gain something maybe better is to hold them and then sell them and if price really goes down buy again and you will gain this 10% interest.

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 01:59:01 AM
Holding for a long time is more productive because who knows up to what prive it will rise. You need patience in order to make a good profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
December 02, 2017, 01:47:26 AM
this is essencial. specially todays value of bitcoin. bitcoin graph is on panic, but its higher than the last few days. temptation of selling it is very often happen! but always remember this two attitude, patience and hold still. really the emotion that wants you to sell today will pass. but bitcoin value will always last!
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 06:25:09 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

This is quite true if I may say so. The thing about trading is in order for us to be successful in this industry, we really need to be patient. We must learn to observe and wait for our respective trade's value to become higher in order for us to learn, and there are some cases where we think it's the highest and yet it becomes more higher. So, we must not regret because it ruins our strategy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 01, 2017, 05:02:56 AM
well I used to be a rush trader too , I have lost a lot of money due to rush and sold my coin with out stop loss , that's a mistake , now i always put stop loss and decresed the risk , and paitent is the key of success in trading!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
December 01, 2017, 04:52:26 AM
Patience is very important as most of us have to learn it in the hard. You could see all the price chart for top 10 coins in CMC and will understand this,

Have patience until you think you alreadybearned enough, or too much than you expected. But still holding too much can hinders us to enjoy our earnings that can result for our better future or it's reciprocal, better balance the spending and saving and live life still.
that's right patience are not everything , if you think with only being patient you could reach the target of having profit through trading then you guys are wrong. everyone seems to be misleading to understand about the meaning of 'patience' in this matter , the real important role in trading are having a good skill to read the market situation wheter it's time to buy or sell due some big news that could affected the market? after that then you can go talking about patience to hold it a little longer or stop it to cut the loss.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 01, 2017, 04:42:06 AM
Well, being patient is the key to success. even seeing a sharp decline makes us have to learn to be patient. if not, you can take advantage of it, by buying a larger amount. to be sold in the future
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 04:34:47 AM
I think holding waiting and Keep an eye on price with patience is good way for earning. many people loss to quickly sell bitcoin.
I can just feel sorry for those who sell off bitcoin in panic when they know the fact that bitcoin pumps hard after every dump no matter how long dump prevails.

The best method so far of making money with bitcoin is to keep it in wallet for long time until and unless bitcoin has touched the target you have set with it. I am not in favor of doing trading with bitcoin because bitcoin is great for long term investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 06:08:51 PM
Patience always give you positive outcomes and handsome profit so don't hurry and excite to sell early,just rationally take look of all market scenario and make a notebook to point all predictions of market past experience then sort out the best one and do transaction.If you feel its a time to wait for that and give you more rather than your investment than take action and accomplish it.
Activity: 322
November 30, 2017, 12:00:29 PM
according to my experience most of the time you are playing against your self. if you can control your emotions than hurray you don't only win at trading you win at life !!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 11:58:12 AM
Patience is really very important in crypto business. I sold off all my holdings when bitcoin rose to 5000$. Now that it's hitting 10000, I wish I hadn't sold any. But it could have been the other way. So, u just have to follow ur instinct at time.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
November 30, 2017, 11:19:25 AM
patience and holding is the key to be success in trading. we need it.
and dont forget up to date news too to see progress cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
November 30, 2017, 11:14:50 AM
Patience is very important as most of us have to learn it in the hard. You could see all the price chart for top 10 coins in CMC and will understand this,

Have patience until you think you alreadybearned enough, or too much than you expected. But still holding too much can hinders us to enjoy our earnings that can result for our better future or it's reciprocal, better balance the spending and saving and live life still.
Activity: 398
November 30, 2017, 10:43:58 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
November 30, 2017, 10:41:12 AM
If you don't have the patience then you surely can't hold your coin. You will not gain profit in trading right away if you can't wait for it to come then maybe trading is not for you.
Activity: 481
November 30, 2017, 10:13:57 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Patience and Holding are really important. Those two are really necessary to have for us to become a successful trader. We can become rich if we can have patience and we can do long term holding.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 30, 2017, 10:10:29 AM
Bitcoin is indeed a great tool test and strengthen our patience. Its like a small mango seed planted that can't grow overnight, it takes time and patience to see it grow into a huge tree. Same as crypto you need to HODL it.

Note: It only applies with huge market cap coins.
Activity: 392
November 30, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

in trading the thing that is necessary and very important is patience and hold it do not rush to sell it because it will regret later
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
Up and downs  &  Profits and loss are the part of trading. If you are on-going trader do not be worry about the things which happen after you buy or sell. Be happy with what you earned, learn from mistakes if any and invest again in a better way than before. Even the older traders face loss so if you have not faced loss, only your profit is less, you can consider yourself a winner.

I think mafia15, interesting username by the way, is talking about
holding bitcoins after buying and not selling them before he reach profit
he wish. It is what I am doing, I just hold! I read many things, and some
of them are really disturbing, couple times I thought to get out and sell
bitcoins I have. Now I am on in good profit, just for patience and waiting.
   Bitcoin made some record and falling down, I plan to buy some bitcoins
next week and I hope that price will stay under $10000. This is just start,
I think in few years bitcoin will worth a lot more then now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 30, 2017, 09:15:47 AM
Up and downs  &  Profits and loss are the part of trading. If you are on-going trader do not be worry about the things which happen after you buy or sell. Be happy with what you earned, learn from mistakes if any and invest again in a better way than before. Even the older traders face loss so if you have not faced loss, only your profit is less, you can consider yourself a winner.
Pages:
Jump to: