Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 43. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 14, 2017, 09:11:23 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Patience is a key principle in life that we should never forget. Learn from your mistakes, you are not the only one who made that kind of mistakes.  I also made the same mistake when  I earned some altcoins because I did not believe in it that its price will pump anytime soon. I sold it a little earlier when its price in the market started increasing. After that mistake, I learned that I should be more calm and not get carried away by the price and what other people are saying about the coin that I have.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
November 14, 2017, 09:03:07 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
A key to success is patient I think you in a hurry to get some profit but you did not notice that it could be possible to be higher again.Always wait for another opportunity to hold your bitcoin in trading to be a result of good profit someday.Analyze the market if what happen in the value going up or going down to learn the skills of trading.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:53:14 AM
Patience truly is the key but as important is dollar cost averaging and holding.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 08:05:45 AM
Patience is the key to success with holding, regardless you re holding Bitcoin or altcoins. Without waiting patiently you will panic shortly and sell your coins for a small amount of profit, or even without any profit. Sometimes it takes several months (even years) for the price to increase highly. The long term holders take this opportunity to double their earnings usually.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 07:41:51 AM
Well as the saying goes "Patience is a Virtue", it's a key  principle in our bitcoin life. We should not be easily get carried away if we see the alt that we bought got a little increase in price in the market. I guess now you learned your lesson and will use this for your future trades. Don't worry because we all made some mistakes in our bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.
Buying low-selling high is not easy; It takes a lot of time to learn and have experience. The most important thing in business is patience, calm and grasp the opportunity.

I agree, we need to analyze the market properly, we do not know when the price will go down or up, so should really be able to read the market situation, sometimes we can not wait to sell when prices rise, and start to panic when prices fall, that's why patience is important. I just have not dared to try trading in large quantities, I still need a lot to learn
When prices are falling we cant avoid to have the panic selling but yes this is nit a good strategy for you to be a trader so better to have patience and stay calm when you are in a critical situation like the price of the coin that you are holding for are pretty slows down.
i agree because if we dont have patience maybe we cant hold anymore sometimes we dont want to hold because we dont have patience and we really want to have money because of our daily need we people have daily needs that is why holding is really hard for us to sustained.because people always afraid of the unknown maybe because of that we are luck of experience.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 14, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.
Buying low-selling high is not easy; It takes a lot of time to learn and have experience. The most important thing in business is patience, calm and grasp the opportunity.

I agree, we need to analyze the market properly, we do not know when the price will go down or up, so should really be able to read the market situation, sometimes we can not wait to sell when prices rise, and start to panic when prices fall, that's why patience is important. I just have not dared to try trading in large quantities, I still need a lot to learn
When prices are falling we cant avoid to have the panic selling but yes this is nit a good strategy for you to be a trader so better to have patience and stay calm when you are in a critical situation like the price of the coin that you are holding for are pretty slows down.
Activity: 588
November 14, 2017, 04:39:00 AM
Yes the key of success in trading is patient and strategy. Trading with emotional only bring you to the big lose. To get konsisten profit not enough with technical and fundamental analysis only . And trading actualy is difficult because this is like play game, but with extra patient and dont greedy will be bring more easy to get consisten profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
November 14, 2017, 04:16:12 AM
Holding and patient, is the key to success in trading play. without it, it would be very difficult to get so much profit. Well, if you want a profit that is not so great, a rush to sell might be effective for a small profit.

Definitely right, this can be a good ingredient for you success on trading. Trading is not just buy and sell or what so ever it really depends on your patient to sell at a higher price and hold when the price is dumping but don't forget to cut losses. We can all be profitable in trading, let's trade well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 04:10:17 AM
Patience and Holding is the most important of all that I do not have patience and you're getting your money right away so you can not get rid of it when you're hohold it and maybe if you love selling it, you need all the money.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 04:07:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 14, 2017, 02:31:31 AM

It's okey. Since you are still newbie, you do not know everything in bitcoin, or in trading. When you are already earning you will not repeat the same thing. I do have mistakes also when I was I think just a month of spending my time here. I also regret my wrong decisions. I think that is the right thing to do but I should ask an expert or read here in forum. Now it will never gonna happen again.
We learn our lesson. Now my strategy is to sell my coins (altcoins particularly) that I received from my previous campaigns and airdrop then wait for the rise of bitcoin since bitcoin now is again rising so fast. I can't beleive. Holding is nothing but a little sacrfice so I cam have a big income.
When one make investment in Bitcoins then he should not sell it quickly. One must wait patiently and hold it for longer time so that it can be profitable. It will surely stabilize you financially. One should not commit mistake of selling it in hurry to devoid himself of due profit and should control his emotions to make his success.
Agreed! If you actually want to have a huge amount of profit by investing your money into bitcoin, then you can only do it by remaining patient. There is no way that you can hold your bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time if you are not having control over your nerves. Patience is the only key of your safe survival if you are planning for long term investment.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

The above is 100% agreed by me but you should keep all your mistakes in the book of experience. so that you will not repeat the same mistakes again and again. So that you can take the decision how to take the benefit.
Activity: 112
November 13, 2017, 01:52:05 PM

Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
November 13, 2017, 11:34:31 AM
Holding and patient, is the key to success in trading play. without it, it would be very difficult to get so much profit. Well, if you want a profit that is not so great, a rush to sell might be effective for a small profit.

There are good speculations saying that bitcoins value will reach over $10k dollars this coming 2018 and i am still waiting for that day to come. Just believe in bitcoins that will increase and think about this good news, It will make you tighten up your budget.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 11:07:01 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 13, 2017, 10:58:56 AM
Trading is an occupation through which you can earn more and more profits if you have some qualities and technique and in  which two main qualities are patience and holding. if you have a quality of patience then you can become a big trader in very less time with a high profit gain. because patience is the major factor for trading.
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 13, 2017, 10:39:58 AM

Patience really works in holding bitcoin because if you don't have patience the time you spend is useless if you don't have patience you can't wait for the right time.Because if you hold bitcoin now that's the very good decision for bitcoin now is going higher and higher.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:37:28 AM
Patience is the key which most of us do not have  Smiley
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 09:35:18 AM
Patience in holding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and even in trading is always a must because it will give assurance to us that we will make good amount of profits. Patience is always in everything and if i were you, i will keep having that patience until i get my profit. I always put that in my mind every time i get bored in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: