Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 45. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
November 12, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
I like to have some cash on reserve when the market crashes so I can buy low. I hold most of the coins and trade 1 at different percentages. This recent drop and the BCH rise doesn't rattle me. Patience is the key but if you want to make a little passive income, day trade. Also when i go to bed, I set a sale that is really high - like impossibly high. If it hits it, then wow and then I wait for the drop and buy BTC again. I also don't bet more than I can lose.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 08:20:10 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Patience and holding are both important that the trader must have and must do. Having a lot of patience is really hard and that's why we should focus first to improve our patience. We can make more money if we have a lot of patience.
Activity: 504
November 11, 2017, 08:17:46 AM
I got to admit that this is also one of my problem why my profits from altcoins are not on its fullest potential. Because for me I feel like everything goes fast and I need to hurry before everyone is on it and I don't have time left waiting and waiting. I guess I'm really not good on waiting .
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 11, 2017, 08:07:49 AM
How can i patience when i buy a coin than it dump, when i sell and it bump.  Sad This crypto market not for newbie !
There are number of things which you learn with the passage of time. It does take time for you to make wise decisions especially at the time when the prices are falling down or increasing. There is no need to worry about anything. This happens with almost each and every one of us and especially when you step into this thing. You only need to keep on learning as much as you can especially from your past mistakes.
Activity: 518
November 11, 2017, 01:14:33 AM
Some people think holding is not work but I beg to differ on this. Holding your asset without selling is more work compare to selling as soon as the price is attractive for profit. Many people can sell to make profit but how many people can hold when the odds are against you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 12:09:22 AM
When you involve yourself in an activity such as trading, patience is a must or else you will miss all the benefits of a trader. Crypto coins are highly volatile and unstable. Their price fluctuates time after time. If you were able to buy coins at cheaper price, hold it until it peaks. Don't panic when it is low for a long time because that is what trading it. Control your emotions and be a wise trader.
It is true that all of the cryptocurrencies have the characteristics of being volatile. We should know all of the details about our coins for us to make a plan and earn a lot of money. I can say that it is really hard to predict whether the price of the coins will go up or go down.
It is really hard to predict the price indeed. For us to earn profit from trading we should involve patience in order to gain learnings and also profit during trading. Learn from mistakes and apply on the next trading it will gain profit overall.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 12:01:05 AM
I'm a pocket book novice, so eliminate the question: I've downloaded the Vsync qt pocket book, it's not doing something, no synchronizingOrother, should i obtain the qt plan or do something otherwise to make it work ?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 10, 2017, 03:31:09 AM
Maybe you are wrong upon withdrawing earlier your funds in trading,but you earned something and it was a LEARNING that you mustvhave patience in trading here in crypto.not because our investments gain some percent means we should have withdraw it all,why not try to withdraw just the ewrnings and leave the capital so it will grow untill the right time it  blooms on highest price
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 10, 2017, 02:48:56 AM
When you involve yourself in an activity such as trading, patience is a must or else you will miss all the benefits of a trader. Crypto coins are highly volatile and unstable. Their price fluctuates time after time. If you were able to buy coins at cheaper price, hold it until it peaks. Don't panic when it is low for a long time because that is what trading it. Control your emotions and be a wise trader.
It is true that all of the cryptocurrencies have the characteristics of being volatile. We should know all of the details about our coins for us to make a plan and earn a lot of money. I can say that it is really hard to predict whether the price of the coins will go up or go down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 02:34:28 AM
Patience isn't a characteristic lots of people have. Having the ability to HODL in crypto is a trait very few have. With all the FUD and scams about us, it is paramount for that neighborhood to HODL and make worth in any forex. It's few time it will develop and everybody will revenue.

Well, holding your cryptocurrencies is the best way to have profits in the long run, though I know that holding your cryptocurrencies is so boring especially if you are watching your tokens crashing down. You are going to start to panic and sometimes you get provoked to sell your coins and you regret it in the end.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 10:12:12 PM
Mistakes happens if you not make mistake means you did nothing or tried in your life. Only thing we have to keep in mind is we should learn from mistakes and should not repeat it again keep it in the book of experience.

Trading is something you have to take the decisions in right time. So don't regret chances will come again you can utilize your experience and for sure you can succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 10:02:30 PM
If someone don't have all the skills you mentioned for sure has many loss in trading or others already quit because they can't control their selves and just want to get profit all the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 09:56:47 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 09, 2017, 07:02:42 PM
Patience isn't a characteristic lots of people have. Having the ability to HODL in crypto is a trait very few have. With all the FUD and scams about us, it is paramount for that neighborhood to HODL and make worth in any forex. It's few time it will develop and everybody will revenue.
Since bitcoin value was so high and continues raising up, I'm looking forward to their future value in the market, that's why it's better to hold it for long term. Be patience waiting for the following price of bitcoin before sell it into the crypto market to avoid losses in the part of users.
As per update, bitcoin price now in the market was fluctuate into $7000 to $7500, I was expecting much higher price in the next month.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 09, 2017, 01:30:41 PM
How can i patience when i buy a coin than it dump, when i sell and it bump.  Sad This crypto market not for newbie !

Newbie should always be cautious in the cypto world. Its not easy because btc price are very volatile. It happens when you sell market rise and vice versa. You should be prepared for this and invest according to your risk appetite only. This will help you to relax and not worry much about the ups and downs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
You understand but it is too late i'm sure because if you don't have a time to wait for your earning you can't make money with your best trading. Trading is not gambling it is a more and more real time that is make a huge money. So Next time you don't do that hurry and hurry just wait and see then start trading.
In trading without having patience, we can't make a good profit. Sometimes it will test our patience if we lose our patience then we will lose our money. But I think if we trade with good coins I am sure we no need to worry about our investment. Today or tomorrow again it will pump, and we can make a profit.
Yes, Fail tests your patience. A good trader is a person who must make the right decision in all cases. Therefore, train yourself every day is the good way to help you become a great trader.
It's not just patience you need in trading, you also have to be extremely smart since you can hold all your life, but that doesn't profit as much as knowing when to buy and when to sell at the perfect time. For example, if you hold bitcoins when it was $1,000 then sell today you profited 700%, but what if you were able to sell at $2,500 and bought back at $1,700 then sell at $5000 and buy at $3000, I guess that is hard to compute but I hope everybody got that point. It is much profitable to buy and sell at right points.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 09, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
You understand but it is too late i'm sure because if you don't have a time to wait for your earning you can't make money with your best trading. Trading is not gambling it is a more and more real time that is make a huge money. So Next time you don't do that hurry and hurry just wait and see then start trading.
In trading without having patience, we can't make a good profit. Sometimes it will test our patience if we lose our patience then we will lose our money. But I think if we trade with good coins I am sure we no need to worry about our investment. Today or tomorrow again it will pump, and we can make a profit.
Yes, Fail tests your patience. A good trader is a person who must make the right decision in all cases. Therefore, train yourself every day is the good way to help you become a great trader.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 09, 2017, 09:57:03 AM
Activity: 742
November 09, 2017, 08:57:06 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 09, 2017, 08:49:30 AM
They work together if you have both skill then you can make in crypto fast and with success.

But if we look at the definitions from both terms then we see that they are almost alike even in meaning, so bottom line is that they cant work without each other.

Yes both of them must be partners and always be applied in trading decisions, because without patience you cannot appreciate what you are holding for. Success is the result of holding your altcoins for long term and with that exact control of emotions, its a certain idea about how we can manage ourselves in times of price drops that may create possible panics to us. Well most cases do happen every time specially when were not reading some articles about the coin, then it will probably affects your emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: