Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience & endurance - page 11. (Read 14603 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 23, 2019, 09:00:51 AM
in my experience the term "patience" is what newcomers who have zero experience in the altcoin market and have lost a lot of money use to calm themselves and justify those huge losses which they endured due to their lack of expertise!

in any market, specially altcoin market, what you need is "experience" and understanding of how the whole thing works. if you keep on bag holding, in a year from now you will see your pocket emptied out by the pump and dumpers and you will be left bag holding a bunch of coins which wouldn't exist anymore by then.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
April 23, 2019, 08:11:31 AM
I totally agree with you, friend. These are the right thoughts. Patience and endurance are very important tools for any person who is in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 23, 2019, 02:35:02 AM
The moment I felt like stopping is always when good opportunities shows up, I've came to understand that after knowing every thing about crypto you can't do without these two tools

1) patience
2) endurance

If this two tools are lost you would be lost in crypto space and be filled with confusion
Bear, bear and bear all around, understandable isn't?
But for how long? Will bears be around forever? NO!
Cryptocurrency is growing, that's exactly what we want so why lose hope? Be full of patience and endurance or else you will leave crypto space in shame
Pages:
Jump to: