Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have? - page 10. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Patience is always needed in this kind of investments ,the question if how much patience you have in your tank, it is a must to have a more patience than the usual ,because if you do not have ,you are at the losing end so be more patience.
Activity: 140
To enjoy the fruit of labor you should not look at short term gain and change your vision to a long term view. Time is an important essence to succeed in crypto.
Activity: 102
yes you are right that panic selling will only lead you to lose some coin value. here, being patience is a very important to have. It is virtue and we must have full patience, not half or moreover quarter. But, patience is not enough. We need to be smarter and more careful in considering the right time to sell, buy, and hold.

A big amount of patience is needed when you are investing in crypto, we know that it is not stable, and the market price can change anytime, so you need to have a 100% trust and patience in order for you to succeed in here.

Yes you are right mate, a huge amount of patience is really a virtue in this business because it takes a lot of time to make youre coins rise. The more time you wait the higher the profit you may gain when you sell youre coins. So lets all be patient to have more profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
yes you are right that panic selling will only lead you to lose some coin value. here, being patience is a very important to have. It is virtue and we must have full patience, not half or moreover quarter. But, patience is not enough. We need to be smarter and more careful in considering the right time to sell, buy, and hold.

A big amount of patience is needed when you are investing in crypto, we know that it is not stable, and the market price can change anytime, so you need to have a 100% trust and patience in order for you to succeed in here.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I have patience enough to not sell in panic when coin price dump. Gun control is very important in cryptocurrency world.
That's right, I agree with you because if you are impatient you will experience a huge loss, you will never profit.
need patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I have patience enough to not sell in panic when coin price dump. Gun control is very important in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 210
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Well mate, As much as you control yourself for what have happen now in the crypto market. Always think of positive things that will happen after the red days. Don't take of any losses, always think of the possibilities that it can go back to green and arises more. Be positive always.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have enough patience just like hodling a coin. The more you hodl sometimes pays you a big reward when the coins have a big value in the long run. We must not lose patience in crypto world, because we never know what the future holds.
Activity: 140
Best way for you is not to see the price daily. You have paid for coins. You forget it like this money is not yours. You look the price when it bull run. I think good time will come soon for you.

True. Somtimes the more you look at the market and monitor the fluctuation, the more impatient you would become. Just sit still and wait for things to progress
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I know it is diffecult sometime but I never lose hope because we earned a lot here. We should keep strong hope about this. Patience is the key to success in crypto market!
Activity: 476
It's hard, because sometimes there's a sense of fear when the market down. Because when capital is spent, the daily value of property is constantly decreasing. But the game is always, investment is always accompanied by risk

A couple of years ago, I had these fears as well. Man, many times I made mistakes selling the altcoins I had as I thought I would lose everything if I do not do it. Now, I am a pretty patient person.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

Well, firstly, I knew where I went and where I invested, and secondly, I know perfectly well that this market is constantly falling that way and sooner or later it will grow so I do not worry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
sometimes too much "patience" is not a good thing either, in looking at out portfolios, we should always consider the pros and cons of each token that we hold, and decide for ourselves whether the weakness is temporary or structural.
Activity: 84
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Patience is a virtue indeed but you also have to be wise. You just don't put your money in something and then expect that you will earn. You have to be wise in investing your money. Know where to invest.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
yes you are right patience is the key to success when you trade because with the patience you have then you can get a lot of profits and you can avoid the losses. control the patience you have and don't be easy to panic.
Activity: 154
I agree with you, in the crypto world, and in General in life patience is very important. it is necessary for trading on the exchange. And it helps not to do anything stupid on the market.
Activity: 742
Hello! Patience is very good, especially in a business like crypto currency. But we also need to think ahead .. Not all tokens that have fallen in price after the start of growth will recover. And those tokens that return to their former value, they will need a lot of time.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I really figured this one out. It really doesn't depend on how further down it goes, it just depends on the time it stays down. Now for example something can be 100 dollars and go down as much as 25 dollars or whatever in a week and I will be fine with it, however if it goes back up to 70 dollars (which is more than double so great) yet I can't have it back to 100 dollars for months than on about 6th month or so I start to get really sick of it.

Now, its only gone 30% from the initial entry point and it has seen 75% going down as well yet I draw the line only at around 6th month of no profit and not how further down it goes. It can worth 1 dollar all I care as long as it goes back to my prices in less than 6 months I will be fine but when it doesn't than I start to lose patience with it.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 434
I usually sell my altcoins and convert it to bitcoin to cutloss. I don't sell it in fiat because once bitcoin pumps up, I will get left behind. Normally Bitcoin goes up first before altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: