Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have? - page 6. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I wrote this comment on the stairs of September 1, 2019, where the price of DOGE rose so dramatically.
I saw the lowest price of DOGE 33 satoshi and then increased the price to 90 satoshi.

An advantage if you are patient and buy at a price of 30 satoshi.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Patience is not only the virtue but it is also the needed strategy for cryptocurrency trading and investment!  You may think been skillful and experience is the only needed factors,  patience is actually the main factor that make other plans work!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Patience is definitely important. Stay positive people. Do not panic even at 300M market cap its people getting scared by news they read or hear. I personally think governments are buying during this dips its all a set up.. HOLD!!! crypto is the future.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
In this kind of market where in risk is aleays there every step that you are going to take,it is very important that you have endless patience with you. Patience in studying the market and patience in holding your coin while the market is on dump situation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Well, in my point of view being patient is really important here. Before you join in this business you should have known all the risk that you will be facing. So i assumed all of us here knew it already that we will not recieve our profit right away. It needs a lot of time depending on the demand, thats why its important for us to hold first what we have to help this business rise.
Activity: 252
patience you need in crypto is relatively low compare to and fiat investment plan. trust fund lock you for 5 years. insurance only pay you back after 30-50yrs. but you only need to hold 1-2 years in crypto to make such amount. if you can hodl it for 5 years, lamborghini and sea facing mansion is not a dream anymore. 
Activity: 28
i will definitely wait until the next year for selling my alts
Activity: 1
I have lost a lot in this year's encryption market, and now I have to wait patiently.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
In the bear period, what I do to control my self and handle my patience is to make sure I do not check my portfolio every day or even look at the flow of market. When I hear news or see recent updates about any of my coin, I just ignore and wait till the end of the week before I check how low it has gone but I do not panic sell because I know the market will recover and when that happens, the bull run will likely start.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Patience really is a virtue but with investments like cryptos you are going to need more than the average amount of patience to stick to the market. With so much volatility people are watching the value of their coins fall everyday and it can get hard to be patient with temptations to just sell the coins and cut your losses. This market is about to test how much patience we have.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Yes, it really a vital virtue. In a time like this, in fact I have no choice than to be patient because I can't afford to loose so much that I have worked/ invested for. And since I can see the light at the end of the tunnel it gives me hope at the moment of patience.
Activity: 336
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Honestly, level of my patience to face the fluctuation of cryptocurrency's price is borderless. I try not to panic knowing the market condition and always positive thingking that the price of coins will be increase and more valuable. When the market in the red zone, like few days ago, i always keep my coins and don't sell that because i think my decision can effect for coins's value. When all the people panic and sell all their coins of course the value of coins will decrease, the other way around. I can control my patience with always think that i will get more profits for my patience.
Activity: 39
Now that the market is going down, many people now sell in fear cos they panic. I believe in crypto world, the best virtue is patience and i've got enough of that cos i dont sell my coins or tokens for the fear of market drop because its gonna bounce back.
Activity: 84

Definitely we can't control our patience but we can set our mind what to think. Always think positive of what will happen in the crypto market.  Always tell your self that after a downfall it will rise too. Even if the market is down 30%, always remind yourself that price will rise too.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
In this case, the main thing is not to follow your panic thoughts, but wait, although patience is not infinite!
Activity: 196
Patience is one of the most essential attributes that an investor in this trade has to possess. Without patience, you wouldn't be able to hodl your coins for a long time, and give them maximum time to grow. No one can exactly say what their limit point is when it comes to being patient, but a lot of us are hodling on and trusting in this market for a long time.
Activity: 112
I went to the crypto currency market when the fall continued. With a full understanding of the situation, I intend not to leave the market and wait for 1 bitcoin to be 50,000 US dollars. At that moment, I'll take the money, I'll tolerate it.
Activity: 127
True, in a market like this, one of the most important character that an individual, be it an investor or a bounty hunter, need to have is patience. patience is essential for survival, and I  have seen a lot of person who lost so much because they had little or no patience. It's easier said than done though, but I believe that it would really take a strong thing to happen for me to lose my patience and faith in this market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
In all aspects yes patience is virtue but how much or how deep especially in times of crisis? Well since i joined in crypto my patience is always measured and i failed it during my transition period that is why i regret. But now my patience is strong enough and not easy to break at all times whenever it is.
Activity: 150
Patience is certainly on the limit, especially when you see that the market does not stop falling, but without it in any way!
Pages:
Jump to: