Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have? - page 16. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I firmly believe that this market will definitely pick up again. When the price of Ethereum dropped from 1,200 US dollars to 400 US dollars, I still have not sold it. I will turn my attention to other places, so I will feel much better. Will wait patiently for the arrival of the next bull market.
Activity: 35
I also have a little of patience.
The feeling likes siting on the fire.
Activity: 132
We have to stay calm. This is what they want. They want to make us give up and never again use crypto. But those who bears this bad times will be winners and the reward will be worth it. i dont check my portofolion in bloody days. This is how i stay patience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I know its really tough to see red again and again especially after facing long enough downtrend of 6-7 months but i think this current dip will be short lived and price will start gaining especially in the view of big upcoming news and also etf that is expected to be coming up in september.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Best way for you is not to see the price daily. You have paid for coins. You forget it like this money is not yours. You look the price when it bull run. I think good time will come soon for you.
No, I totally disagree with this, but what if it happens to be bitcoin and you do not have time to fix it? How then to get out of the situation? I do not want to wait any more 8 months, it's very long. Therefore, I do not agree.
Activity: 135
I have a lot of patience in investing in the encryption market. I will be patiently keeping my cryptocurrency in this falling market. It will not be sold now. I will wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 154
Patience is something of a wise nature especially in this business we have to wait for the price of coins on the market soared. In this business also have to have patience high enough to get something purpose to be achieved.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Patience is a great strength when you endure and get what you want. Our company of 5 guys decided to participate in campaigning Bounty three months ago, but patience to go until today was only for two. Two weeks ago I received the first tokens. Thanks to the Forum and my patience))
Activity: 280
I think patient is important but it does not mean that you wait as long as possible. More important you should know when is optimal time to sell or hold your coin.

That's the magic word patience but be sure you have your own reference in the price movement of the market not too much rely in your instinct be always observance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Patience is easy for some people, but for me, it is a little difficult to come to the forum every day. Look at the market. Is it very good for such a person to be patient? Do not bother with market volatility? Have to say. A man with a good patience makes a lot of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
Obviously I can not do anything in such conditions, because the market moves according to his own will. Every day I feel annoyed why the price of ETH does not go up, the price is actually going down even more. It can not be left constantly. Honestly I can not be patient too long.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
Funnily enough, I have already gotten used to this red market. It doesn't move me anymore. I now consider my portfolio as slush funds and don't mind it going down to ground zero. That is how much patience I have right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Trust and confidence towards your portfolio it will boost your patience towards the price decline, you should also know what's going on to the market why the prices bleed and decrease so much while on the other day it is just a swift fluctuation, know the current news to position yourself, know the coins that you are holding not just because you got fomo from them if they have the potential for a great profit someday.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Patience of course need to huge. But I will tell you that bitcoin was below 5000 and now 7500. And I'm sure he'll grow even bigger. So now everything will be fine and your patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The main thing is to see the goal and understand what is happening in the market, then it will be easier to move this expectation. And if you came here and wanted to quick HYIP and become a millionaire, then sorry. That's impossible. Here you need to not only tolerate and wait, but also to respond quickly when you need and analyze what is happening every day.
Activity: 336
I have enough patience while I have something to eat. Then my patience will leave me and I will start selling off my coins.
Activity: 214
I think it's important to realise the long-term potential of cryptocurrencies & understand that this market is still in its infancy. With a long-term mindset you learn to ignore the day to day price swings. I'm willing to hold & wait for a few years, so if we're still in a bear market by 2020 then it'll be time to reevaluate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
In days like these red days , I usually freeze like animals in winter, never nag and never open my accounts!
Activity: 238
Best way for you is not to see the price daily. You have paid for coins. You forget it like this money is not yours. You look the price when it bull run. I think good time will come soon for you.
Activity: 113
There are little options we have when it comes to dealing with the market happenings. We are left with little choice as there is nothing we can do to influence the market but rather to say patient and wait, for if you run out of it the only outcome will be losing money
Pages:
Jump to: