Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 101. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
patience as part of psychology in trading is one of the most important keys to successful trading indicator
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
I agree that the only key to be successful in this kind of business is being patience. It is the most important virtue that we need here in crypto world.  If you will wait, it is worth it because you know that you will earn a large amount of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 26, 2018, 03:46:47 AM
True patience is the key specially you're in this kind of business. Patience is one of the most powerful warrior we need in crypto world. Have patience, I believe all things are difficult before they become easy..
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 26, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
Yes. For any investment, the most important thing is time. If you are sure that you have invested in a project that has a future, you just need to be able to wait. Many lack patience or confidence. Many sold the Eth coin for $ 1-10, someone sold bitcoin for $ 1-100.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 26, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
Yes I believe that patience is one of the skills that needed in crypto currency, its a skill that will be use every time because crypto needs time to recover and increase their value.
Activity: 14
June 26, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
Patience is only applicable to a worth crypto currency like ethereum bitcoin, and litecoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
Ater seeing bitcoin fell again this week I think it will be a while a very long time before we can Bitcoin rebounding again to December 2017 prices which was good to those who have a lot of bitcoins and decided to sell theirs last december. If you can buy now then consider buying while they are at their low. But still as the thread suggests, Patience is needed here.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
I agree that the patience of the investor is the basis, and without this trade is simply impossible. Also, you don't have to panic when you start losing money. Until you sold, you didn't lose. It must be remembered

Yes, I also agree that patience is really the key and it is also the secret to succeed. Especially in joining ICO and doing trading, patience is always need for you to get a high profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
It is really important here if you invest or buy a token you need to wait for a year or few of months. Patience is the only key to succeed in life. It takes time, but it is worth it because you will receive a million of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 26, 2018, 02:24:30 AM
İn two weeks , %47 profit, All I can say is you are very lucky. Because it is very difficult to make money in bear market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 02:19:06 AM
 It depends on your overall budget, it's never worth investing all the money that is. The best is 20-30% of the total budget, as this is the most optimal solution.
Activity: 31
June 26, 2018, 01:12:48 AM
me too  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 89
June 26, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

Patience is important in this market
But that's not always the case. You need to be targeted and determined to work for the money you have all been desired. Patience is the key
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
Patience is undoubtedly an important quality that a person must have, but if you only hope for patience, then you can not achieve much.
Activity: 574
June 25, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
Every investment needs this. Even in business. Patience is really the key. Because we do not win always in every battle. Sometimes we lose so much at first before we win big. So if we really want to win big, then we gotta have long patience to wait and hold.

it is important to not miss the moment when you need to take decisive actions
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
June 25, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
Every investment needs this. Even in business. Patience is really the key. Because we do not win always in every battle. Sometimes we lose so much at first before we win big. So if we really want to win big, then we gotta have long patience to wait and hold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
June 25, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
I agree that patience and observation of what is happening are the basic principles for good results! Sometimes you have to move away and watch the crowd from far away ,representing yourself in this crowd.Then you can see yourself sostorony. You have to be patient and always remember that nothing is eternal and if somewhere you lose it means something else you gain.Also with coins!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
Dear friend, I completely agree with you. Patience is the most important quality of our brother. Those who are nervous and merge fill up someone's briefcase. I believe at the moment during the correction. you need to invest more in the bitcoin and ether. Since for a couple of months you can earn yourself a great holiday.
Activity: 197
June 25, 2018, 06:29:04 PM
Yeah to be successful in this crypto space, you need to do two things, Number one is that you need to do a good research, Number two you need to have patience, Once these two things are in place then you will be rich.
I have the same opinion as you. patience is very instrumental in cryptocurrency. will be fatal if a person impatient in the face of the situation in the cryptocurrency, and result in regret and loss.
Activity: 120
June 25, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
It is better not to invest at all, if you can not keep patience or you are a gambling person, I belong to such and so I invest only in one coin, but sometimes I want to sell everything and withdraw money, because I'm not ready to lose them
Pages:
Jump to: