Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 97. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:49:34 AM
I totally agree with this "patience is key"
This goes beyond this platform. It applies to our existence in entirety . Personally I have also come to realise that being patient as regards trading your token is very important . The difference between the patient one and the impatient in terms of gain might be sometimes mindblowing

It's upon us to be patient in trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
I agree that patience is the key to success but only patience should not be relied upon here is not enough without lady luck, and of course have a lot of knowledge in this matter.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 05:34:03 AM
looking at the current state of cryptocurrency, I agree with you that the key of all is patience, patience will bring good results in the future, and don't be rash in making decisions.
Activity: 48
June 28, 2018, 12:56:47 AM
I agree with you, in this game of crypto patience is a key. You can lose your money if you choke and sell coins at markets downfall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 27, 2018, 06:23:13 AM
You are absolutely right, but it seems to me that you do not yet realize what true patience is. 2 weeks that you keep your coins - this is a very short time, but whether you hold out for six months or a year is another matter.
But you speak about long and short term, so it's uncorrect for this topic. IMHO, patience is important when you haven't plans, are in panic. Again IMHO, but sometimes selling is the best way.
Activity: 218
June 27, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
You are absolutely right, but it seems to me that you do not yet realize what true patience is. 2 weeks that you keep your coins - this is a very short time, but whether you hold out for six months or a year is another matter.
petiebnce is good especually when everybody is in oanic and you can stay calm and organized, that is  agreat feeling
Activity: 218
June 27, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
patience is a key in every sphere of our life, it does jot matter whether it is cryptocurrency world or your regular job
Activity: 83
June 27, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 27, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
It really Depends, sometimes patience will help you profit, sometimes It will work against You
I believe in Not making rash decisions, but I also don't believe in Being overly patient
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
June 27, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Truly tolerance is the key we as a whole think about however you likewise require some component of fortunes by and large in light of the fact that few out of every odd coin can support you in benefit simply like that. You can once in a while hold plunge yet scoop it goes.
Activity: 280
June 27, 2018, 03:52:39 AM
that patience is not only in terms of trading in cryptocurrency but in all respects, its example is in terms of fishing in the river. If you do not be patient with fishing, maybe when you come home you will not bring your fish.

in addition to patience there is also another key that is to pray and try. so all the fits of the three words are joined, patiently, try and pray.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
June 27, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
Only when you assess the situation from the position of long-term holding, you begin to understand that only through patience in the cryptocurrency market you can get the greatest profit.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
Yes, it was. Patience is a virtue. As being patience, it was a good traits to have it if you are going to involve investments. And also, keep your mind to your goal. Being patience is not the only key to success.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 03:26:52 AM
Crypto currency markets are all about being patience because we need to wait the markets responses on development, issues and global economy. Stick out to the news then you will found a very interesting to follow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 27, 2018, 03:25:14 AM
After Patience beautiful things wait, but, you need to choose the right token, if you not you're just wasting your time and money. maybe some of the Top 100's will do. and on some successful ICO too.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
One friend of mine recently told me that he is so confident about cryptocurrencies market as nobody else, because he told this is the only way or you will be confident till death or you will be weak hands, losing your profits.
Activity: 180
June 27, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
Choosing a good project is the key thing in investing. Of course, patience is also necessary. Patience give us a chance to decide at the right time and grab a good opportunity that can cause a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
Can not be denied again that patience is important to run Cryptocurrency business.
Although you have a lot of intelligence, experience and have confidence you can not wait to manage Cryptocurrency then you will get a loss.
In the world of Cryptocurrency we are sometimes faced with conditions of decline and increase, therefore, we must be patient in facing the condition.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 11:50:13 PM
yes that all need here in Forum !! Patience is the key to succes what youre doing right now!! like bounty campaign adn othere campaign need patience!! so im glad that i have that atitude !! so guys  be patience always !! here!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 26, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
By looking at situations like this market has not yet improved. One of them remains patient because this will give us the best on the road. Keep your coins in the long term and don't sell at low prices or will lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: