Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 141. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
May 17, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
Patience without knowledge does not make sense. It is possible to wait indefinitely for an event that does not happen. There is a very interesting definition of freedom: "Freedom is the ability to act with knowledge" And patience is one of the options for action.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
I already learned from my mistakes, and know how to lose my money. Now I'm very patient Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 04:03:08 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I agree. We always fail at that part, waiting. We always forget that the coins here in the crypto world is volatile and its value usually depends on the demand it is gaining from the crowd. If we are going to be patient and wait for a moment, maybe many of us already rich by now. Many people way back became regretful as they sell all their coins because of the sudden fall occuring, don't be one of them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:00:26 PM
I agree with you, patience is the key to earning in crypto. Many people regret that they sold this or that coin Embarrassed
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
In crypto investment really needs a patience because it takes some time that the token to rise just like bitcoin and I hope it will reach to $20k+ this year and it is worth of patience then than to sell it now.
Activity: 392
May 17, 2018, 03:29:01 PM
It's always been my mantra. Because if you don't have patience then you won't be successful in crypto and in life. I've been holding some of my coins for 5 months now and I'm not selling just yet. Waiting for the market to become green again. Then I will sell a few tokens =)

The key point is that when the market grows and you think that it's time to sell, it will be a mistake. People sold their Bitcoins for $ 100 and they thought that the market grew 100 times and can not grow any more.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
May 17, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
I know a lot of examples when people who do not have patience - could not make money. I absolutely agree that patience is the key to success in trading.
Yes, best is to buy into project you can forget about without going crazy while sleeping. Made a lot of money with this strategy.
Activity: 644
May 17, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
It's always been my mantra. Because if you don't have patience then you won't be successful in crypto and in life. I've been holding some of my coins for 5 months now and I'm not selling just yet. Waiting for the market to become green again. Then I will sell a few tokens =)
Activity: 392
May 17, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I fully agree with this statement. All cryptocurrency millionaires have huge patience. Those who do not have the patience sold their cryptocurrency for a pittance to cryptocurrency millionaires.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 03:10:25 PM
Yes You have to Be patience in the crypto world.And in the Bitcoins industry the main key is patience.Because when You invest in the crypto currency You hsve to be very smart with your decisions and be patience.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 17, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
it is true what this friend is saying ,, with a certain patience we will get perfect results, but the nature will not be the same as the friends of all that is in this forum ..
automatic panic that will cause us can not resist the results that are already in front of our eyes ..
panic that will sell we already get ..
Activity: 291
May 17, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
patience is indeed the keyword in crypto , a lot of people already learned that the hard way , for myself i also sold my coins to early which only bring mental problems so i only keep m and (day )trading is not my best thing
Activity: 139
May 17, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
You can be absolute patience if it's obvious that you bought by low price and growth began.
How to be with those who bought at "low price" for example bitcoin for 15-16k and now holds.
I do not think that when the price has grown to 6k and they lost 60% of their investments, everyone was confident that hodl was the right decision.
Analysis and a measured response to market behavior is the key.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 17, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
Patience is just a way, a solution for solving the problem not the key to success because the key to success is containing many things and patience is just one of them not all of them . You need everything to become success.
Activity: 90
May 17, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
It's a good advice, It take guts to be successful. Trusting your coin is one of the best test in investment, but before investing you have to make sure that the coin you want has potential.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
I know a lot of examples when people who do not have patience - could not make money. I absolutely agree that patience is the key to success in trading.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
I think a person has to lose something, and then will get many times more. Everyone learns from their mistakes, this is the basis. Patience is necessary in all aspects that we have in investing in crypto currency
One could easily argue daytraders make a ton of money by flipping coins for smaller profits. That is certainly a valid approach to things, but it doesn’t work for everyone. On the other hand, a lot of people buy cryptocurrency and hold onto it for as long as possible.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
It definitely is! You can never be successful in this market without patience. Being confident and composed with one's investment choices and decisions will take us far. Whether these choices and decisions turn out good or bad, we will still go where we are supposed to. Couple patience with discipline and everything will go well.
Activity: 321
May 17, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
In this world of crypto the ultimate key weapon for success is patience, because we all do need this to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project.  You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.

small market a little amount of money will greatly affect the price of the coins thats why if you want to be succesul at bitcoins or any crypto you need to trust the coins and eventually it will recover. patience is the main key for success. Specially keep patience while trading otherwise you will loss your whole balance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 17, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Yes its true and I agree with you that patience and courage are very important factors while doing business in crypto. Sometimes market is very red and price may fall down from your purchase price at this juncture if you hold your patience and courage and hold your investment surely you would get handsome return in future conversely if you downhearted in this situation and sell your investment you may suffer loss..
Jump to: