Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 142. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
It is true, to get the best profits in crypto patience is the key, hodl will give you the rewards you are aiming for, although the project that you choose to invest is important too; there are some coins that are not going to recover and if you hodl you will end up losing more, so hodl and be patience with the projects you know are good and have potential to grow. As you said, do a good research, take the time to know the project and invest when you are sure is the right one for you and relax until you hit your selling price. 
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
Totally agree with you bro, patience is the key to success.
If you are looking for 4x, 5x then 10 or 20% down doesn't make any difference.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 17, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
It is actually very hard to stay patient especially if there's an emergency and if you're very generous. to be honest I am a very generous person which makes it hard for me to save some money. But I also agree that being patient comes also with giving. If you first help yourself you can also help other people more.If you tend to give more to people then it will appear to be like you're just at the same level and give minimal help.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
Absolutely. Not just patience alone, you have to wise also. When you're patient and wise, all the odds would be in your favor. The value grows increasingly as time passes by so it would be more profitable.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
patience is really the key in this kind of business.It is known to us that cryptocurrency price is volatile so being patient is very important to do so we won't jump to panic selling which sometimes causes lose of our money or not gaining profit because of immature selling.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience can help us to create wise ideas. We can create better decisions by having a lot of patience. Beginners should improve their patience first before they make investment with trading for them to avoid losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
Patience today is really very important. Many people today do not understand how much patience can be useful, many people on the contrary think that patience is not very good. Perhaps that's why people can not earn.
Activity: 76
May 17, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
After receiving the coins it is better to forget about them for a year at least. Some of them are sure to greatly rise in price and your patience will be rewarded.

I am invested in Eth for over a year now and still planing to hold for a couple more years since I know that it will grow in value exponentially as the world opens itself to this new breakthrough in technology.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
Indeed mate, patience is the key to success here in crypto world, if you believe your coins that it is good to wait then you have to because it will give you a big profit and your patience to wait will be worthy.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
I agree with you. In bitcoin you must have more patience. If you can't control your patience, you will lose your profit. So patience is truly the key for us to gain more profit.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
I think a person has to lose something, and then will get many times more. Everyone learns from their mistakes, this is the basis. Patience is necessary in all aspects that we have in investing in crypto currency
Activity: 94
May 17, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
In investing in bitcoins patience will be the one that will guide you on your road to success because most cryptocurrencies prices fluctuate so much and make it so hard to predict the upcoming price of the coins perhaps its because of the demand and supply that comes to play in the market, and also because this coins have a small market a little amount of money will greatly affect the price of the coins thats why if you want to be succesul at bitcoins or any crypto you need to trust the coins and eventually it will recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
After receiving the coins it is better to forget about them for a year at least. Some of them are sure to greatly rise in price and your patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Labake you have spoken well. When I introduced my friend to crypto in January, I told him on the importance of holding and patience. He agreed. But a few weeks after he received 222,222 Hydro token as an airdrop, he sold it off cheap for as low as $15 USD because he needed money. As I type this now, that 222,222 Hydro tokens he received is now worth over $3000 USD. He is still regretting up till now. That is why it is important to cultivate the habit of holding no matter what happens. It is always worth it in the end.
Activity: 151
May 17, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
Yes i agree with you if you know that your coin has a good potential just hold it, even it’s in a dip it can give you a profit if you have a long patient to hold your coins.
Activity: 83
May 17, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
Patience in bitcoin world is an essential quality. There are too many historical experiences to tell us that firmly holding mainstream coins can always be rewarded.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
I agree with this statement 100%.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
yes agree, patience is the key if we are patient then we will not be affected by the price weakening even we hold and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 180
May 17, 2018, 09:27:41 AM
Yep.. I agree with you.Because also got benefit for my patient and i strongly believe if anyone work with patient must be he will be success.So patience is the maun key for success. Specilly keep patience white trading otherwise you will be loss your whole balance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
I totally agree with you. If some new comers reading these post , i would suggest you to stay away from trading if you don't have patience. Crypto is not a way of making easy money. You need to have experience , knowledge and patience if you want to make money by trading. Panic is the worst enemy in this business.
Jump to: