Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 188. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:20:19 AM
yes I really agree with you, all types of investment requires patience because with patience then we will get maximum results, especially in crypto who always experience an unstable price so we have to be patient and be patient
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
I agree with you. Patience is the key to all success. I try to be sure with the bounty that I follow despite the rewards I received long ago. But I think there is no harm in patience with a good bounty. Because I think everything needs a process.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
Investing in encryption, if you want to generate a lot of revenue, may hold the encryption longer than holding the stock, and any speculation requires patience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 08:13:33 AM
Yes! in every fields patience is the most important thign like crypto currency! be patience and make benefit!
Activity: 218
April 20, 2018, 08:08:59 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes I agree, patience is important for success, we have a target to achieve, and in the way of achieving it there must be difficulties, and that's when patience is needed, be patient the value of crypto will definitely increase.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
Patience works, most especially when backed up with astute knowledge. When you invest with the key knowledge of knowing what to buy and what not to buy, you will definitely have every reasons to wait and get the best out of it.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 07:53:40 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Some say that holding is bullshit but i think the other way around. Holding cryptocurrencies which you think that have a future will certainly give you a fortune. I could say that because my close friend experiences just that. Holding made him a bitcoin millionaire, so be patient in this trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
Yes if someone is able to be patient can anticipate the occurrence of bad things that are not in want In addition,opportunities in the search for income is very wide open and make them more motivated to continue to invest.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of Bitcoin, we need to be more patience, because this currency is very savolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
I totally agree with you. If some new comers reading these post , i would suggest you to stay away from trading if you don't have patience. Crypto is not a way of making easy money. You need to have experience , knowledge and patience if you want to make money by trading. Panic is the worst enemy in this business.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 20, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
The most important thing is patience. But it will never happen if you invest the money and expect big money.
Activity: 146
April 20, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
In whatever you did in life,patience is the virtue that enable you to achieve whatever your purpose and goal in life,and so also here in crypto,this virtue plays a vital rule if your goal is to be one of the millionaire someday,be patient in waiting,holding coins until a good sign to harvest will come,patient also in spending time in posting in every campaign and every activity in here,patience is the tool towards achieving our goal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 07:36:34 AM
That's the simple fact, in cryptocurrency you must be patient to ensure all your investment will not turn up to be regret at the end. Watch well and you will see that most of the BTC and ETH Holders are the ones who were very patient and believe on the projects.
Activity: 93
April 20, 2018, 07:29:05 AM
Its true,but in the same time is not, but patience ir's a hige power,you always keep your mind in cold, and can moove in true way.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
April 20, 2018, 07:27:56 AM
Yeah patient will be our best attitude for everyone crypto users. But dobnt over act your over act, ve wise in time of sell abd buy. Remember there is always a pump and dump in every currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 07:24:43 AM
I totally agree with what you say,
That patience is the key,
No need to panic if the market is bleeding because if the token we hold is really good then he will recover with his running time
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
April 20, 2018, 07:15:40 AM
Of course patience is the key to success in any kind of investment especially in cryptoworld. Patience is exactly what we need according to the situation on the market. I hate when people start to panic, just calm down and be patient, that's all
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
April 20, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

I agree that patience is the key to success and self discipline. Without any of these you will fail in your goals and will never succeed in life.
Activity: 141
April 20, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
It truly is! Patience is the key to success. And especially in this crypto industry. While your portfolio is in dip and you are watching -40%, -60% decrease in value the very natural desire is to sell all the coins and end this misery. However, that is the wrong thing to do. The market functions in cycles and all you need to do is wait for your time to come...
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 06:29:03 AM
I agree with you, that patience is the key, honestly I myself experienced it, when I followed a bounty campaign and scorned by people, he said "how could the coin earn income?" but I'm sure when I start with confidence and patience will bring results. and it turns out that I'm really getting a great benefit from the bounty I'm following, so I suggest to all of us to be patient a lot in order to get a great result.

All those who are hodling for two months will have a hard time recovering the lost value, where those who are selling, can now rebuild their portfolio for a bargain price. I think patience is very important, but it is not always justified
Jump to: