Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 189. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 20, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Seems like your lucky enough to got a good timing that in just two weeks you made a 47% gain..but indeed patience is the best weapon to fight weaknesses,this behavior is tried and tested to be more appropriate than being tough in investments..

I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Those who always take advantage of the dips to get into the market are always going to get the best anyway instead of those who always prefer joining FOMOs. The thing with market is only holders who buy and keep for long to see the best result no matter how long it takes, are always the ones that would usually get the best. It is not about the short term, it is all about the long term and except you are a trader who knows what he or she is doing, one should be holding.
This is spot on. If you wait for the price dips before buying then you are getting better dips in contrast to those who watch the dips pass and then start throwing money into the market because they are scared of missing out on the market. Buying the dips and holding the coins will always be the better option when it comes to this market and if you are not patient then you will not make any money.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Seems like your lucky enough to got a good timing that in just two weeks you made a 47% gain..but indeed patience is the best weapon to fight weaknesses,this behavior is tried and tested to be more appropriate than being tough in investments..

I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Those who always take advantage of the dips to get into the market are always going to get the best anyway instead of those who always prefer joining FOMOs. The thing with market is only holders who buy and keep for long to see the best result no matter how long it takes, are always the ones that would usually get the best. It is not about the short term, it is all about the long term and except you are a trader who knows what he or she is doing, one should be holding.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
There is no doubt about it if you are in this business then you must have patience of third degree means there is no level of patience, hasty means loss and that is not bearable there are so many examples of patience just watch and wait for right time you must get.
Activity: 546
April 20, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
that is very true line patience is they key because i think if you do this work properly in this and follow all rules and regulations and you do it full time and spend maximum time in it but if you have patience in this work you will always success and have earn good money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 20, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
The thing is a lot of people these days want to get rich fast and as a result they must have gotten greedy at some point and most especially since they do not have the knowledge how the space even works. It is not new and the only set of people who always get the best of the market as long term investors are those ones with a lot of patience. As long as you know that what you hold is a strong coin with potentials, worry is always going to be the last thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
It is the key. I have always been telling the same to my friends. But most of the people are afraid of each market swing. So I think it is a sort of a normal people's reaction on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 19, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
I agree with you, These are very good words. Full support. Without patience in this market you will simply be eaten with giblets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
Calmness in the crypt is very important, because it often happens that people do not stand up and sell coins when it's worth holding, I also had that.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Agreed, patience is the key to success, the price of crypto coins is very unstable and can fall anytime, we have to wait for the price to rise higher, and if we are impatient, we will just be panicked sellers.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
Good advice. But you still need to learn this. At the beginning, it's hard not to sell when the coin falls. But it's equally difficult not to sell when the coin grows. Not everyone is able to wait 2-3x growth
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
April 19, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
In this market patience is the key of the market. In this if we buy any coin in this then we have to hold with a great patience and if we sell it in panic, there is no use of it.
Activity: 87
April 19, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
I also agree that patience is the key in order for us to gain more profit here in the crypto world. Just what all says, we need patience in doing our crypto trading but we should never forget that we can be more successful if we know how to use our knowledge about crypto world..
Activity: 215
April 19, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
the current state of the crypt currency, I agree with you that patience is the key to all this. patience will bring good results in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
April 19, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
well, patience is required in all works of life, whether you are in a relationship patience is necessary - whether you are starting a new business patience is vital - whether you are investing in cryptocurrency patience is very important but then you should know when to apply patience and when to walk away.

investing in cryptocurrency requires both patience and due diligence, there is never shortcut else you get burn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
if you join in bitcoin you should already know about the risks and fluctuating prices, then it takes patience to be able to get profit and patience is the key to be successful in bitcoin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 19, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
in the world of crypto the most important is patience because decision making in a hurry will give bad results. we must be self-controlled and patient in every situation and wait for the right time by monitoring uncertain market prices. I think if you invest long-term, patience will bear fruit in the future
Yeah i agree patience is the key to be successful because you can decide without thinking to much or without panicking. Also because of being patient you can think clearly in every situation and it is necessary to be patient when you're waiting to rise the value. Patient is the most important thing when you're in crypto world because it is the only way to whenyou need to wait a longer time.
Activity: 364
April 19, 2018, 10:17:01 AM
in the world of crypto the most important is patience because decision making in a hurry will give bad results. we must be self-controlled and patient in every situation and wait for the right time by monitoring uncertain market prices. I think if you invest long-term, patience will bear fruit in the future
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
April 19, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
of course, the patience is a key. look, now the market begins to be restored. people who sell panic last week won't long now because they don't tolerate patience, and others have earned on it. I think that the market will continue to grow.
Yeah right that's true patience is the key to become successful person because when you have patient you control your emotion and you're not easily scared and believe whatever happens in the market because you'll stay calm and not panicking. Also patience is the important attitude in crypto when there's a longer dumping in the market.
Activity: 60
April 19, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
Of course, in business strategy patience is the key to success. Everyone involved in the world of crypto money must have patience, and always know the time to invest and sell to bring big profits to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
of course, the patience is a key. look, now the market begins to be restored. people who sell panic last week won't long now because they don't tolerate patience, and others have earned on it. I think that the market will continue to grow.
Jump to: