Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 34. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 05:32:02 PM
What I think is, when the market is rise up. I will just buy the most potential coins and let it stay in my account and I will let just sell whenever it has a bigger gains. Same with stock market, patience is the key of cryptocurrency  profit.
Activity: 450
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
I have been talking about this for a long time, on this forum. That patience is the key to success. But many succumb to panic. We all invested our money in the crypto market and now have to wait) Grin

Such pieces of advice are useless both for the people having no experience and panicking at the slightest fluctuations and others having a great experience but suffering from losses (cause they've already learned the lesson). So this advice is useless for anybody!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
Yes, that's right, unfortunately I've been impatient several times and that cost me some 1000.
Thats the most important thing !

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
In cryptography, patience is the main thing that will bring you a profit. You should not be tempted to fluctuate the price of a crypto currency. Before investing, you need to know how many to bring those or other coins. And when you have invested, you should wait for the maximum that you expected.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Patience is very important when it comes to success in any aspect of life, at some point if one is not patient, it may get one's effort wasted..... Personally, i have decided to be patient and wait as long as d value of bitcoin is low. It is until it rises to my expectation...... My take ...
Activity: 56
August 21, 2018, 04:17:27 AM
Patience is one of the best way to go to the journey of success to make your business and investments grow. You have to be patient enough in order for you to make wise decisions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
I agree that at the heart of successful trading lies patience, but I also think that it's important to have a certain strategy and follow it.
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
Yes, surely this is appropriate if patience is the key, in any case if we want something good patience is the key, especially in this crypto to be able to get maximum results it needs a process because all the work is not easy
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
To invest in the encryption market, you must have enough patience .This is a very valuable quality, especially in the crypto world.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 02:32:50 AM
Of course keeping crypto terms in the long run is the key to making big profits. Patience is your income .
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
In my view, We perceive how tolerance works in crypto, I think the dealers who prevail in the bitcoin showcase have the qualities of persistence. This is a key for merchants, we expect a considerable measure of changes to the status of the bitcoin advertise. What's more, we made due for quite a while without offering anything. However, for the minute our patients look qualified to be evaluated.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 02:16:16 AM
Yes, patience is very mandatory key in this field. Although, we all has been adjacent with this business yet there is luck also necessary to every.  At presently, we all now can only wait for the green.
Activity: 57
August 21, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
In the crypto-currency market, only those who invest in the long term win. Your patience will help to get an excellent profit .
Activity: 141
August 21, 2018, 01:35:24 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Thank you for the advice and input, indeed we are required to be patient in various things, especially in this bitcoin business, I have bad experienced three months ago, the coins that I selt at cheap prices, after 3 weeks were very expensive, so everything must be faced patiently
Activity: 78
August 21, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
Waiting patiently for the market to rebound or continue to keep my funds in a down state, I think this is two different things. I judge the market today that it still continues to fall.
If you can judge, then I hope you can make the most correct decision.
Activity: 103
August 21, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
Yes! I very much agree with your point of view! Many newcomers will come over and ask me how you get money in the world of cryptocurrency. I think it is patience. In a very unstable world of cryptocurrency, patience is very important. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 148
August 21, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
We need to have enough patience when doing anything. Because patience is a prerequisite for success. Especially investing in the encryption market, if we can't have too much patience, then we will lose more.
Activity: 121
August 21, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
Patience is the key for you to have some cash here in crypto especially if you're joining in bounties, many are scams and you shouldn't be get annoyed and stop on what you are doing and there still many legit bounties.
Activity: 137
August 21, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
At all times patience is always important to be succeed on what you are doing. you can apply it in the market because the market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 11:59:33 PM
Persistence is without a doubt the way to achievement in the entire crypto world. In the event that you aren't sufficiently tolerant and you freeze constantly, it is better that you leave this field in light of the fact that probable you wouldn't profit through your speculations.
Possibly you re going to exchange, hold, or even simply taking part in mark and abundance battles, you generally need to hold up persistently to get the most astounding benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: