Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 30. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
Patience is what we all need when dealing with cryptocurrencies and reasonable coin choices. Patience is really the key to success, holders will always win in the bloody market, these people are too afraid to lose their money that come to their coins, selling panic will help the big whales get what they want to dump the market, so we have to be patient all the time.
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 09:34:31 PM
In every work we do ,where ever work be done ,it is the same working with bitcoin investments , we are in cryptos so we will work inorder to grow our investments and one key to this success is a much patience to our work.
Activity: 64
August 23, 2018, 09:31:26 PM
Yes it's true, patience is the most appropriate success in trading in crypto currencies, because the market price in a certain amount of time will change, so I think now it's better to hold and wait until the market price rises as high and we take the opportunity to sell an asset that we have to get a satisfactory advantage.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
In everything we do, patience is a must. It is important to maintain our focus and to have a vision for something, now is a red market situation, and its normal i think, we can also buy some coins that has potential to increase its price in the future, most likely is the ethereum and aslso bitcoin. We can rely to the two coins said, because that two has a good potential value and also increases its price anytime. So, patience is a must, indeed!
Activity: 58
August 23, 2018, 09:23:15 PM
we have to be patient about the current market price, yes I think many people today are investing in some coins some people are missing money and there are some people getting a profit, but the name of the trade is a disadvantage and there are benefits this is law in trading, so more it's good to lose money just wait a few days until the market price rises and you just take a decision to sell your own coin.

Activity: 105
August 23, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
Yes, patience is a key to success, because patience is to refrain from everything, especially when we have difficulty facing all the trials both in the crypto currency and in the daily life, where the current market price is still in the low status good, but we have to hold back some of the coins we have sold, so we don't lose a lot of coins.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
August 23, 2018, 09:03:10 PM
The fact is patience are the factors that end up being a real success both in the field of investment in bitcoin and in addition to crypto currencies, but we have to collect which projects are good or fraudulent, so we must be careful trading so as not to lose a lot of money we have.

Activity: 36
August 23, 2018, 08:56:14 PM
Recognition !!! With the current market, if you do not have the persistence, I think you have lost all your assets or 50% of your assets for the loss.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
people who don't have long patience are people who lose their money every time the market has started to crash or some FUD has spread to the public. Without patience, not much can be achieved. Even tend to suffer losses and create new problems.
Activity: 80
August 23, 2018, 08:52:40 PM
I think this is very suitable and good for your opinion, I am very amazed and happy about this, to be honest, I often benefit through patience in crypto currencies, and I am very grateful for you, because I often experience inside in trading or in life.

Activity: 476
Merit: 257
August 23, 2018, 08:49:15 PM
There is nothing stronger than patience and time. For me, these are the most important factors that come after the knowledge of those who invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 192
August 23, 2018, 08:46:08 PM
Of course, patience is the key to the right success in trading or investing in crypto currencies, because now the market price has begun to move, so I think it's time we take a chance to buy some coins, in the future we will benefit.

Activity: 97
August 23, 2018, 08:44:48 PM
I think patience is the key if you aim for long term profits, but if you want to speed up the earnings you can definitely day trade, if you know how to do it of course.
Activity: 382
August 23, 2018, 08:39:49 PM
Yes right, patience is the key to success in trading anything, both in cryptocarrency and outside, because patience is needed in trading especially in crypto, because the market price fluctuates, so we have to focus on good prices in doing investation.

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 23, 2018, 08:27:26 PM
Patience is surely required in all markets to win since up and down phases happen in all markets. This bear phase will be over and next bull phase should be bigger than last one.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 08:20:35 PM
When we invest, the most important thing is always to be patient, without patience, we will easily panic and sell at low prices, this is what makes us have to be patient and wait for the right time to wait for expensive prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 07:59:39 PM
indeed the right way at this time when the price of coins has dropped a very far price is to buy as many coins as possible and relax a little so that we always think positively the price will rise again, be patient enough that we get a lot of profit without losing
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
August 23, 2018, 07:56:30 PM
Patience is what is needed for this market. I decided that I would sell any coin as soon as the profit is. Keep and suffer tired, I'm so 7 months of suffering with a single coin.
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 07:45:17 PM
Of course patience is a key but it is easier said than done. I mean like people who invest thousands of dollars into coins and see nothing in return can be super frustrating. And especially when you need the money back and now it is worth half of your original investment.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 23, 2018, 07:41:12 PM
I completely agree with the author, patience is the key to success. But the crypto currency market is so tempting and sometimes shows an excellent growth that it is very difficult to refuse quick profits. And in this trap comes a lot of investors beginners. They do not know how to wait and start to sell ahead of time. All this is only because of the small experience and the desire to quickly earn. But patience - rewards more than those who can wait!

What are you talking about? what kind of patience? I have waited bitcoin for 50k, as many said here and did not sell for 19 000 usd. In this case, patience played against me

It is easy to be patient when the market is growing. The real patience should be shown in moments like this. If you are really patient you will see Bitcoin at $50000.
Pages:
Jump to: