Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the Key - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 24, 2021, 01:48:21 AM
I think not only patience but also luck is the key to success. Because a lot can happen in cryptocurrency in a period of 4-5 years. You must choose the right coin to hold. Otherwise you may lose all your coins.

Both patience and luck can work perfectly, especially if the market can rise again after it was down a few days ago. After you can sell your coins at a high peak, you can wait for a while and see if the price can get down or drops too deep, so you will get the best time to buy back and hold your coin. The altcoin will drop after reaching the high price following the bitcoin price. So if that time comes, you will get the best time to buy back altcoin besides buying bitcoin. Our patience will give a reward, especially for people waiting for a long time to sell their coins.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 24, 2021, 01:28:19 AM
 even though it takes years but at least it's worth waiting,  Actually we can't say your good at waiting wherein lucky as well  when it comes choosing a projects to invest IMO. cause you know not all are not lucky enough to find a good project to invest nowadays because also of some situation in the market,  so all i can say is good job mate enjoy your rewards.. Cheers!
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
February 24, 2021, 01:02:41 AM
I think not only patience but also luck is the key to success. Because a lot can happen in cryptocurrency in a period of 4-5 years. You must choose the right coin to hold. Otherwise you may lose all your coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
February 23, 2021, 08:40:09 PM
I really appreciate the patience you have, but unfortunately you are holding NXT coin, are you sure NXT coin is a good coin? if for XRP coin I agree, but for NXT I don't agree,
If my advice is, it's better to move to another coin like TRX, the price of TRX is now 90 satoshi, and the target can touch 1000 satoshi, with your patience I am sure you will get a lot of profit holding TRX and also XRP Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 23, 2021, 06:58:50 PM
Tolerance and hone postponed delight, this is often my vital lesson that I’ve learned amid this bull advertise but of course, there ought to be no laments if you already sold your possessions since you'll be able continuously purchase back. Presently, in the event that we enter into another down trend, start sparing more great coins and hold up for the proper time once more, this may be more beneficial than exchanging.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
February 23, 2021, 06:19:26 PM
I Has Been Wins Against the Market
I've succeeded to sell my cryptocurrency at a big profit
I'm hold 4-5 years, now only have NXT, XRP

Important lessons that can be taken:
Patience is the Key

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49331794

THANK YOU,

thats right, but its very easy to said, but very hard to do, especially for new people mate
because when the price down, just like now, a lot of new people scream if they lost their money
but, the fact they never lost their money if they still hold and not sell their assets in lower price right ?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
February 23, 2021, 05:01:48 PM
Holding altcoins requires a lot of patience because when you lose your emotions it can affect your hold altcoins and you think it will sell immediately you do not have to worry if your hold hold has potential and longterm because when it has potential and you are brave you will not think and make a while so that you have a big loss profit the decision is early when you will sell and it is also better that if you make a big profit you can first release you hold altcoins and sell them.
Patience is really the key to success, it is so necessary to be patient in this world. Some people have lost their money cause of a lack of patience, it is not easy for some people to be patient as you know. Everything will not be on the way as you set, there can be some problem, also sometimes you can make wrong like everybody. But you should always be patient and try always to make something better than you did.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
February 23, 2021, 04:31:42 PM
It is really true that one attribute that a crypto enthusiasts must have is having lot of patience and being strong mentally and emotionally because knowing that volatility is very high and it is unstable, you really need to keep in mind that for you to prosper you need to keep your patience high and your emotion strong to get what you are aiming in crypto world.
That is why reading about crypto first are very crucial and important for us to adjust our expectation when we do crypto. Most of the crypto newbie didn't make some readings about it that is why their expectation is quite too much and their way of thinking and making decisions are vulnerable. Here in crypto, it is not just patience is the key, it is also patience is life.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
February 23, 2021, 03:48:07 PM
Congratulations to you, Op. Not everyone could have the courage to wait for a long time. Having patience while waiting for your profit would be the best capital that you could have. It will be a roller coaster ride of emotions as you see the volatility of the coin you're holding—as for me, waiting and holding will always be the right choice as long as you're investing with a potential currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
February 23, 2021, 02:47:33 PM
Yeah. Patience is the most important thing key in investing. No wonder those who patiently wait for years to get a lot of profitable. sometimes need waiting bullish times, this is the sweet moment of patience
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 23, 2021, 07:44:54 AM
Holding altcoins requires a lot of patience because when you lose your emotions it can affect your hold altcoins and you think it will sell immediately you do not have to worry if your hold hold has potential and longterm because when it has potential and you are brave you will not think and make a while so that you have a big loss profit the decision is early when you will sell and it is also better that if you make a big profit you can first release you hold altcoins and sell them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
February 23, 2021, 02:43:09 PM
This thread is somehow familiar with the thread I stumbled upon in Trading Discussion, hm?
I suppose it is different OP, but to reiterate my thoughts on this.
Patience is the key but it isn't the only key.
You need your time management as well in trading, like in my day trading experience it was rough because I was into selling actually and earning cause people think that day trading is an easy profit since you're actively trading like buying and selling constantly within the day.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 23, 2021, 02:32:45 PM

Patience is the Key

THANK YOU,

Patience is not key; taking profits is; The blockchain does not care if you are patient or have emotions; its a buy and sell thing; the important lessons you ignored where the mistakes you made that had you wait 4-5 years to take profit; You should not repeat that no more. Xrp has traded as high as 0.55$, did you take profit? or you are waiting for 1$? If you don;t take profit in crypto currency under the disguise of patience; profits will be taken from you

Huh  Taking profit is the end product of having patience.  I don't know what you are trying to portray here but I found your reply a bit non-sense trying to oppose OP's proven fact that his key in taking profit is patience.  OP had learned his lesson when he missed the bull run of 2017 but persevere and take patience than selling his holdings at a loss.  Thus, if he lacks patience then he wouldn't take profit in this current bull run.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
February 23, 2021, 06:04:52 AM

Patience is the Key

THANK YOU,

Wow, glad for you buddy. Patience is really a great virtue to uphold in the space. One needs to be patient enough to win on the space.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
February 23, 2021, 01:57:53 PM
Or maybe he just forgot that he has some coins and he just thought to just open it and he see's that he just made a good profit from 2 years investment and it's all worth it just like me i just forgot that i have ethereum from one exchange website and i just opened a mail that i need to sign in my account well somehow if you really into investment and you have that lots of patience that you can really hold your coin with seeing them everything and it increases or decreases everyday you will have attempt to sell them once you made up some profit but you really did well from holding for that long.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
February 23, 2021, 01:26:08 PM
patience is the key  iwill hold hold it for long time idont like to sell it ill lost 50 percent ithink btc will bounce soon and the alts too. ithink still bulish the market so hoolllldddd .. Goodluck guys
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
February 23, 2021, 05:00:51 AM

Patience is the Key

It's only a key that can be used by everyone in general, because whatever work we have done and done, patience is always the main key in everything, including holding tokens for a long time, even if the token is good and won't die again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
February 23, 2021, 01:13:23 PM
Hold altcoins on long time, taking a lot of patience and emotional intelligence. Psychological pressure was very hardship to control during the market dip and dip due to the pandemic. But I still believe there will be the light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 23, 2021, 08:52:07 AM

Patience is the Key

THANK YOU,

It's great if you have good patience to hold your coins for years, to those who always buy on low and wait for years until new ATH reach will surely wins. Holding that much I'm believe it's hard if there's some emergency case so like or not we should use our investment to solve that case.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
February 23, 2021, 07:47:44 AM

Patience is the Key

THANK YOU,

I hear you and congratulations on your profits but i do want to suggest though that even when we say patience is Key, that don't work for all crypto investment or projects because you need to know if the project you are investing in is something that can be held for long as in, Is this project established? have they proven themself in the crypto space? I will only hodl such kind of projects that I don't only strongly believe is worth the HODL but is reputable/made their mark in the crypto ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: