Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto - page 3. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Thats 100% true. Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick program. Its very profitable yes but its also risky. In order to profit, you need study it very carefully and make a strategy. Don't make quick and sudden decisions. You need to patient in making decisions and you need to wait for the right timing. You need to be compose because its value changes everytime.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?

Yes the secret ingredients to success in crypto world need Patience even price will drop don't panic remember always remember promising token/coin is more valuable in the future. Keep calm and relax better not to check the price from time to time.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Patience is the key to success in cyrpto, yes you must be patience to have a better future in crypto. The way you wait the big possiblity that you can earn also a lot of money. Because sometimes the price in the market are ups and down. Sometimes it is down but if you are patient to wait it the price can be go up and up. That's why patience is the key in the crypto if you want to earn.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Not only with cryptocurrency everywhere people who were successful has got patience higher than common people. The patience of an user lets him understand better about the market as well the consequences that are behind price dumping. Based on that user will do everything which will make him successful than ending in loss.
Activity: 14
Patience must be had in all aspects of life not only in cryptos. Patience and perseverance always leads us to achieve our goals. Let us always keep it in mind.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Patience is the most important part in crypto investments as well as in trading crypto, stocks, forex or any assets. Because if you did research good and set the long term goals after you have to just wait. Because if you let some shitty news force you to sell the good potential assets it will be long term mistake. And really important news that effect long-term price  happens rarely.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
of course with us doing everything in krypto, I think we can be patient and able to control our emotions, so we can be patient and able to control our emotions. I am sure we will more easily get a profit by waiting for a high price increase.
Activity: 182
I think personally if I agree with this after all, but you need to consider that most people here are not patient and they just want to get as much profit as possible and as fast as possible. so patience is the key to success in the crypto on the market there is no stable value of all the coins they have on the green market time it's fun to see it.

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I think it's really normal and what you just said is really old information. Cheesy. I think everyone in here knew it months or maybe years ago cause this is not the first big dump in cryptocurrency world so I think investors and holders have a lot of experience about dump like this so only new traders whom don't even understand anything about crypto market and crypto world but still wanna earn money in this world are selling their tokens/coins with really low price to cut their loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
I agree with you, where when the price drops and we panic so that we will experience more loss, therefore patience is the key of all his gala, with us be patient then we will avoid the loss will even get a profit when the price rises in the future .
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
I heard lots of stories where people were inpatient and sold their altcoins for pennies and regreted because they could earn much more!

Yes, out of control of emotion makes patient attitude will burst making a bad decision onward affects the promising coins plan making cheap so be careful with you of have plan to your coin, made it with rigth decioson and avoid panic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
my crypto friends, who are longer in the business, say the same to me. i should be patient and buy cheap coins. at some point it goes up again.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Yes indeed patience is the key to success in crypto , and it is the main reason why most of the investors and traders are rich in crypto not like others they sell their coins and dumped it just to have a little amount of money. I as a hodlers of some cryptocurrency i am patiently waiting for the right moment to sell my coins and whenever the time comes and their value goes high i will sell them in a fair price for me to gain profits from it.
Cryptocurrency is highly-volatile and full of uncertainties. Market is always moving ups and downs unexpectedly. Nothing worth having come easy, it takes patience and hardwork. If you're patient to face the risks, challenges, and has self-discipline then I think you have the potential to succeed and be productive. You have to value patience and commitment for you to learn how to respect your earnings.
Yes I agree on that, I believe that the patience is really the most important here in crypto. And it is really proven and tested that we really need patience so that we can wait for the right time to sell our holdings. If we are going to hold with patience we can maybe hold for a long term but if we hold without faith and patience we can possibly loss an amount of capital.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yes indeed patience is the key to success in crypto , and it is the main reason why most of the investors and traders are rich in crypto not like others they sell their coins and dumped it just to have a little amount of money. I as a hodlers of some cryptocurrency i am patiently waiting for the right moment to sell my coins and whenever the time comes and their value goes high i will sell them in a fair price for me to gain profits from it.
Cryptocurrency is highly-volatile and full of uncertainties. Market is always moving ups and downs unexpectedly. Nothing worth having come easy, it takes patience and hardwork. If you're patient to face the risks, challenges, and has self-discipline then I think you have the potential to succeed and be productive. You have to value patience and commitment for you to learn how to respect your earnings.
Activity: 184
Precisely, Tolerance is the key, yet I wager you, regardless of to what extent you go through exchanging with shitcoins, you can't get compensates there. Like I generally say, set aside your opportunity to look into well, cause we have a huge number of coins now. So you must be extremely specific with the coins you put resources into. Tolerance is unquestionably the key when you have put resources into the correct coin.
Activity: 238
the key is patience and the same time, instinct. if you feel that investing that coin is risky then dont go for it.you should not give in to despair and greed in selling or holding the coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
I heard lots of stories where people were inpatient and sold their altcoins for pennies and regreted because they could earn much more!
copper member
Activity: 73

A lot of people aim for long term investment, but most of them also fail this.

Most hope that they would see a great profit in a short term, which is barely possible in many cases.

For your own good list of credible ICOs.

OZEX ICO 2nd round — 100% Bonus for 24 hours !

Website- https://ozex.io
Whitepaper- https://github.com/ozexproject/OZEX-Whitepaper

OZEX
.REVOLUTIONARY ICO PLATFORM.  CRYPTO FUND MANAGER.
Activity: 108

Indeed, patience is a major feature of a long-term investor. We all should just keep calm and wait for growth
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org