Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto - page 5. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I agree to what you have said,patience is what we need  in times when the market is down.We must have patience so that we don't loose our money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
a good desire for everyone not to sell and not to bring down the market, because we ourselves lower the prices below the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
basically, the world of cryptocurrency has a risk if we can not use it well. we must be more careful and it takes patience to manage the crypto assets that we have. never sell crypto when the price was down because it will make the price are getting down.
Activity: 90
Patience is the only way of making it in the cryptocurrency platform, most people especially bounty hunters tend to sell off as soon as they get their rewards and some investors tend to cut their losses too when the value drops but this is not the way to make it in the cryptocurrency platform, hold on to those coins as long as you possibly can
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Patience is a must have virtue to be able to succeed in every field. I see in the cryptocurrency market if you act in opposition to a large number of investors, the higher your chances of making a great profit. For example, when the market price falls, instead of selling the cryptos, you should hold and continue investing.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I agree that every investor and trader will need to be very calm and not give in to emotions. This is very difficult to do during the fall of the market, but we must be able to make decisions without emotion.
Activity: 147
I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
Patience is an important virtue for all cryptocurrency investors. This is because we deal with a market that is subject to consistent rise and falls in sharts and numbers. This makes it very difficult to predict.
So unless you are a trader, it is best for you to be at peace and keep up the faith.  
Activity: 127
Patience is not always the way to success, if the project is useless, then nothing will save it and its token will not go to the moon ever. Therefore, first of all, learn the concept and make the right decisions
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
Absolutely agree with you. I think a lack of emotions and absolute calmness are the key factors of successful crypto traders and investors
Activity: 101
I really agree with your opinion, a lot of people who are impatient and sell assets owned when market conditions are being destroyed, they experience panic selling. actually it is not good, they should be patient because the market conditions will return good.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
I think the most important thing in this market is patience! Bitcoin fell from $ 4 to $ 0.15 a night and everyone said that day would not rise again. Bitcoin then went up to 20K.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
Well, it's rather hard to keep calm in this situation on the crypto market. Bears have already scared most newbies away and currently trying to reach more or less experienced investors)) I'm still sure that the bullish market will come back, and we should just wait patiently. Hopefully the end of this year will be exciting for us)
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Yeah sure, I quite agree with you on that one, the moment people see cryptos as a long term investment the better for them and holding for a long term requires some patience, think about cryptos in the next coming five years then you will calm down.
Activity: 140
Yes, you are right. In general, not only in crypto, if you are investor, you should have a good discipline and patience. Investing is not "get rich quick scheme" overnight. Firstly you should learn in hard way about basics of investments and only then you can become financially free.
Activity: 196
Agree. Losses only become real, when we realize them by selling our coins. Until than it is just virtual loss.
Activity: 98
Patience is absolutely the key
Activity: 658
Absolutely!  If you are not patient,  you get to lose a lots of opportunities to make money from your holdings.  If a project is good and there are capable developers and vibrant community,  it will only be a matter of time before you start seeing result with your investment in such project.
Activity: 277
You are absolutely right!! I decided to hold everything and sell nothing for at least 5 years. And don`t stress out when prices are low, be happy and buy!
Activity: 406
I think that patience now plays the biggest role if we want to make money on the growth of the market. Most likely in 3-4 months there will already be global growth of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 336
Its true patience is always the key in order to be a successful trader in the market, but you need to consider many things if the coin that you are  holding has a future or it is worth to hold it. Especially in holding some altcoins you need to do research first if its worth to hodl it and wait for the right time to sell. Because some altcoins wont long last especially those altcoins which has a low market cap and it has a chance to get delisted in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: