Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the most important thing - page 21. (Read 74375 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
the thing that is most needed when the price drops very far is patience because without patience you will lose a lot of your assets. How not when you buy assets at expensive prices suddenly the price drops very far, surely in your mind you will be stressed and confused a lot of losing your assets so that patience will be covered by your stress.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:00:55 PM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

I've miss a lot of chances to make a good trade and I learned my lesson from so I hope the new traders would not make the same mistake I did. Don't be too greedy and every bull run is a perfect time to cash out more than 50% of your holdings and don't wait for a greater bull run because it could be the worse bear period you never expected.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 09:27:40 PM
The Perfect definition to earn to in crypto, never ever say oh! i missed that creepy pump. i made same mistake twice and got myself in big trouble. after that i made a mind that i will never buy any Bull trend. i always invest when market is downtrend.,
I agree that patience is one of the most important tool in crypto world. It is not like you will get wealthy instantly because you in trading. The price of bitcoin is going up and down and no one really knows when it will hit the highest price. What is important is that you constantly watch the market and take chance of the right time to make profit.
Activity: 181
September 10, 2018, 07:14:15 PM
Yups you are right, a trader is prepared to lose and prepare other ways to recover his losses, therefore do not trade in one place, and patience is needed in trading, not even that a trader should not be too ambitious in making a profit because of that will make him lose
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 10, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
Yes, I also affirm this, patience is the key to our success, so we should be patient when the market falls as it is now, which is the key to our success in the future.
That is right, we need to be patient all the time so that we can become successful with what we are doing, it is really important in a crypto world to become patient so that we can control the market and keep calm of it, and cannot get a wrong decision with the market, if we will be impatient we cannot get a great and strong market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
Every successful trader knows that crucial part of crypto currencies and trading is simply your patience. It is everything. You can ruin your chance of getting a money that you need and want if you are not being patient. You can practice it ....
Not only trader mate, if you are just invested on any cryptocurrencies also you need to have be patience that time too.

If you are looking to make money crypto currency investment as a trader or investors just wait for sometime till the value grow in the market. It will be grow in the marketplace as I saying now.

Well a lot of good things come from being a patient trader but it's not the sole most importsnt aspect. Being too passive Can sometimes make you lose favorable entry or exit points. You have to also be smart and sound in making real time decisions since the market fluctuates a lot.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
I think this a cliche, but very important advice that everyone must keep in mind always. It is always important to be patient and smart when trading, but it is also important to consider whether you are sure to join the crypto world or not. It is very unpredictable and involves a lot of risks. If you are not ready for that yet, then it is best to stay put for a while and study the market first.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
Ethereum is nervous decision for me because there was no trading plan about the ethereum's current plunge. Money is made by sitting no trading Wink No need to rush things in order to accelerate the profits. Trading is tough and there is no shortcuts kinda  get rich overnight bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 10, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Every successful trader knows that crucial part of crypto currencies and trading is simply your patience. It is everything. You can ruin your chance of getting a money that you need and want if you are not being patient. You can practice it ....
Not only trader mate, if you are just invested on any cryptocurrencies also you need to have be patience that time too.

If you are looking to make money crypto currency investment as a trader or investors just wait for sometime till the value grow in the market. It will be grow in the marketplace as I saying now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 10, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
Yes, I also affirm this, patience is the key to our success, so we should be patient when the market falls as it is now, which is the key to our success in the future.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
Yes, indeed we cannot win every trade, this is difficult. As you say we still have to be patient waiting for the market to improve because there will always be opportunities that will come. This will indeed be boring but if it is not done and we continue to trade at the wrong time it will make more losses. It is difficult to be patient in trading, there are many cases of traders who take the wrong step because of the rush to make decisions and result in losses.
That's why we should practice to ourself how to have a long patience because that will be the sole key to win trading even in the real business out there. Though it is difficult to get that always in mind everytime that you encounter every scenario's in trading decision especially when you've feel too excited or feel too disgusting that's why be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Yes, indeed we cannot win every trade, this is difficult. As you say we still have to be patient waiting for the market to improve because there will always be opportunities that will come. This will indeed be boring but if it is not done and we continue to trade at the wrong time it will make more losses. It is difficult to be patient in trading, there are many cases of traders who take the wrong step because of the rush to make decisions and result in losses.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 10, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
The psychological side of trading on the crypto exchange is one of the most important factors of successful trading. Because most people lose their money because of emotionality, the moment they succumb to their fears.
People get emotional when it comes to trading because they simply do not know exactly what it takes to trade well and would rather be so focused on making huge money overnight than doing the proper things to learn how to trade effectively.

Without knowledge, you cannot have a strategy and without strategy you are just gambling the market. As long as you know what you are doing, emotion will always be the last thing in your trading dictionary.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
Good word, better miss train than we FOMO and loss. It only fits on trading activity. Because FOMO will make us panic and we will end with loss. This thing must be knowed by everyone especially new comer in trading activity.
Yeah! It is always better because at that stage, anything a trader is doing is gambling and most especially for those who always end up getting into a market when it is oversold.

One thing is that markets will always retrace to eventually bring another chance later on in the future, but joining FOMO would set any trader to a huge risk with the level of volatility of this market which is something no one should be trading without good strategy.
Activity: 94
September 09, 2018, 10:05:42 PM
really your post makes me calm from feeling panic, now I think clearly there is still a lot of time for me to be patient and wait to get a profit in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 09:48:04 PM
Yes, patience is a very good virtue and essential for investors. I am really impressed with people who believe in their portfolios and patiently hold on for a long time. They are real investors and understand the value of the altcoins they have invested.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 09, 2018, 09:42:14 PM
Patience is most likely used in most of the time. Or it could also depend on the case then, if you know that you are in the situation that you gain a lot but still not selling it because you are still aiming more profit, your chances of earning could possibly run away and be gone suddenly which in the end you missed that chance and blame yourself for sure.
Patience is a must if we are looking for good profit because only in the future will we will witness the crypto will grow.
Of course, we have to believe that the chances to survive and to succeed is higher that it's chance to failed, therefore we also have to know the risk
so in times that we need to decide, we can make a good and timely decision.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 07:39:25 PM
Patience is most likely used in most of the time. Or it could also depend on the case then, if you know that you are in the situation that you gain a lot but still not selling it because you are still aiming more profit, your chances of earning could possibly run away and be gone suddenly which in the end you missed that chance and blame yourself for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

true! been like this late last year and ended up as a bag holder of some coins due to fear of missing out the opportunity. We really cant predict the price so some people fomo and panic whenever price drops 5% in a minute
Pages:
Jump to: