Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the most important thing - page 24. (Read 74375 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
The right words in the right time. Than you for this. This was what i needed to hear. I been very tensed lately as i spend too many hours trading, as in one point you do get somehow addicted, and fear of missing out. It's important to keep an open mind! Very grateful
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
Hold is the key. Patience is a basic advice. 2018 was pretty bad, 2019 won't be as bad. We must hold, guys. Those who want quick profits will loose a lot of money, for sure. Be patient, bull market is coming soon (with the Nyse and it's future project in november, I'm pretty confident). I don't know when exactly, but it's coming. Personally, I hold for 2  or 3 more years. Minimum.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 07, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
In every trade patience is the most important thing. Because with patience we can control our emotions in trading. To make a profit in trading then patience is very necessary. Everything will be in vain if you are impatient in facing changing conditions in Cryptocurrency market that changes at an unspecified time. If you are patient, you will be fine and not panic
I agree.As long as you know how to control your emotions by being patient all the time,expect that things will happen in a smooth way.Losing always comes to those people who keep on rushing things even without much preparation for trading.So learn to be patient as much as its needed.
Patient with the right knowledge could help you to be successful in trading.
This journey is not easy due to the high risk we need to take but if you are really doing this because you love it, you definitely have a future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 07, 2018, 01:29:28 AM
In every trade patience is the most important thing. Because with patience we can control our emotions in trading. To make a profit in trading then patience is very necessary. Everything will be in vain if you are impatient in facing changing conditions in Cryptocurrency market that changes at an unspecified time. If you are patient, you will be fine and not panic
I agree.As long as you know how to control your emotions by being patient all the time,expect that things will happen in a smooth way.Losing always comes to those people who keep on rushing things even without much preparation for trading.So learn to be patient as much as its needed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 12:08:32 AM
Being patient is something very important to deal with Cryptocurrency conditions.
All will be in vain if you are not patient in the face of changing conditions in the Cryptocurrency market that changes in an indeterminate time.
So if you are patient then you will be fine and not panic easily.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 11:17:24 PM
cryptocurrency trading can not be overemphasize,  it take patience for you to hold to a point where the coin you are holding become nature and growth  is creating value for your coin in the cryptocurrency market and in the real world,  this is when you make maximum profit from your investment...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 06, 2018, 10:59:42 PM
At the time of downfall, we have to be very patient instead of selling them in the market for the loss. So always try to be patient when the prices is decreasing if you panic about the market situation then definitely you will be in loss. Patiently wait for your turn until the market starts recovering again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 06, 2018, 10:25:31 PM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

patience is the key to success, sometimes we have to be patient in doing things because the name of the struggle will always be faced with trials, including us in bitcoin, we will certainly be found with problems, but we remember that there is success.
Price changes to become a bull trend sometimes does not happen in a short time, if you are not a patient person, of course you are already losing money, patience people will remain calm and wait for the price changes to occur, and of course in the end they will benefit, because Basically prices will always rise in the long term
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 10:08:52 PM
I agree with you.
If you join Cryptocurrency then you should be patient in dealing with the Cryptocurrency market conditions which could have decreased and increased prices.
I still have suggestions if signing in to Cryptocurrency requires a good effort and strategy so that you can survive with Cryptocurrency and get benefits from Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
September 06, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
That's true patience is the key in crypto because in crypto emotions is your enemy if can't handle your emotions in crypto you end up to nothing that's why if you want to be crypto user you need a lot of patience because in here is not easy to get a money
It is not good enough to be in patient at all, it needs also to work for our investment. With the current situation we have, a lot of people losing cause being patient and looking for huge return. I may also in that way, but sadly my investment turns into almost 50% loss than of gains. And I may think myself that, it is better I sell it earlier when the price is a little bit high than of my buying cost even though I only earned few bucks.
Activity: 626
September 06, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
That's true patience is the key in crypto because in crypto emotions is your enemy if can't handle your emotions in crypto you end up to nothing that's why if you want to be crypto user you need a lot of patience because in here is not easy to get a money
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 06, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
that means we have to have patience because it is obligatory to do in all work, in crypto trading when we are emotionally easy and not patient what we will get, not profit or loss. patience to achieve success is the key that we must hold.
For me,we should also have some basic skills for trading next to it is patience before we can achieve a true success.Because if we will not take some actions even if we are always patient,nothing would happen to us.So it's good have some patience while working along  to reach some point of success in trading.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 05:54:57 PM
Been patient is very important and vital in this sector. Without patience, one can lose much money in this market. Patience is the key to every successful accomplishments and Cryptocurrency is also included
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 06, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.

No patience makes even control the situation.  No has ever to trade successful in a day because time after time bitcoin relies on it's price even now there are more competitive coins had.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 06, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
patience is the major way we can succeed in trading and we need to develop that patient mind to be able to make money in trading. Cryptocurrencies market is the market that the next falling maybe follow by heavy bullish market.
For me patience is the key of all success. Impatient people always fail to achieve their goal. So if you want to get any success on your life then you need to patient.
impatient is the really problems why we lose money in trading.  We are having many traders losing money because of impatient.  However you need knowledge on how trading work to be able to develop the right mindset in trading.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Possibilities are not all same you can not assume the equal rewards from the beyond opportunities and you need to attend to it as soon as you may, you cannot revert the time again while the opportunity arrives in case you are missing tons of opportunity you then have to accurate your own buying and selling and holding strategies, there is always another change we recognize but how large is that subsequent as compared to the past alternate? Be patient at the same time act quickly and diligent so long as you aren't catching maximum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
In whatever business you begin, patience is the key to success. It doesn't happen that everything happens very quickly and the way we would like. But in order to be patient in crypto, a person should be just as patient in ordinary life. And such people are not so many, you will agree. Or they need to train their patience from day to day and cope with emotions.
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
that means we have to have patience because it is obligatory to do in all work, in crypto trading when we are emotionally easy and not patient what we will get, not profit or loss. patience to achieve success is the key that we must hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

patience is the key to success, sometimes we have to be patient in doing things because the name of the struggle will always be faced with trials, including us in bitcoin, we will certainly be found with problems, but we remember that there is success.
Pages:
Jump to: