Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the most important thing - page 6. (Read 74375 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 01:11:59 AM
Great tips, agree with the author, the digital money market is just beginning to a great start and such low prices are the best opportunity for buying
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 28, 2018, 01:09:18 AM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
While being patiently waiting,check also the prices if you are still on track or not,because you might not know that the coins in your folio is already dead without your knowledge
And it depends on the coins youre having .because if this is only altcoin(shitcoin specifically)thn better stop being patient for mot of themre dying now
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 12:02:18 AM
Patience is one of the most important trait in attaining success in the future and the best weapon against panic. The crypto market has been bearish since this year started and the leading cryptocurrency is now below$4000 from a high of almost $20k in the middle of December 2017. Many traders and investors lost some of their money in this price downtrend and they becoming impatient in waiting for another bullrun because of the prolonged downtend. The present market situation will really test the limit of our patience.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
these prices are f*cking insane! how would have thought the market would turn to this madness. the bs bitcoin cash is the reason!

i stacked up shit loads of a token, luckily it didn't lost much of it's value.
anyways, i agree on patience, winter never follows winter
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
I think at certain times patience is not all that is required, patience comes with a lot of emotions and removes critical approach. I still believe those that bought btc at $19,000 were being told to be patient till it dropped to $14,000 and eventually to where it is currently. Just having an entry and exit plan is all that matters
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
yes and we must apply that to our self especially to all investors, because being patience is the way to reach all our goals. so we all need to be patient

Something prompts me that at least 30-40% of the investors were not patient enough this year. They simply left the market. I hope for the better, but if the situation does not change, we will lose more people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 10:18:29 PM
unfortunately most of traders and investors didnt have both of those.so while negative news and fuds come to market, they easily sell their asset.and finally suffering loss.
I believe that is an newbie Trader or investor, Because if they're experienced in world trading
then they will patience and not affected by negative issues/FUD.
even experience trader also felt panic when market didnt run as their analisys.especially like current condition all price goes down again and price didnt give profit to investors anymore.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 24, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
Yes it is patience is the most important thing even at life, this is somehow one of i basically learn mostly in the trading aspects of bitcoin industry, its a such improvements because before i go to bitcoin , i'm so impatient for my style of strategy and wanted to earn as much as possible but then again i learn how to be patient usually at holding it.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 24, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Of course it is right that our patience is the most important thing for our whole life. But sometimes we fail to control our patience and become impatient. That's why we can't achieve our goal.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
Always calm the precision is the principle to create the success of a professional trader. When calm is when we are most clear. I think the crypto market is a game of emotion, it does not follow a rule at all. Fear will keep you from being swallowed up!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 24, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
You can have patience, but patience is not all about keeping your funds in crypto while the price drops and you’re losing money daily. You can still choose to withdraw your funds and wait for when the price will drop so you can buy the dip and wait again for another opportunity of making profit as it rises.

I have seen a lot of people who keep having patience till they lose more than 50%, I can’t do that, unless I have ways to cover up what I have lost. But if it’s to wait, nah, I can’t be doing that. Better to withdraw my money and wait for another opportunity to buy again.
- Exactly as you say, many people have lost a lot of money in the present time when they are too patient with their investments, they do not accept losses and believe everything will come back, and that leads them to huge losses. And with that, it has proven to be patient even though it is a necessary virtue but too patience will become a bad thing, so depending on the different situations of the market, we will need different levels of patience, sometimes we can continue to be patient but sometimes we should retreat and come back in better times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
yes and we must apply that to our self especially to all investors, because being patience is the way to reach all our goals. so we all need to be patient
Activity: 42
November 24, 2018, 04:37:56 AM
youre right, patience is the most important of all, and there is a saying that I have patience, there is also something to care about. Such is just that and a lot of people are endearing to reach success, such investment should really give us time, care and more than ever to wait. the most important is be patient.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
You can have patience, but patience is not all about keeping your funds in crypto while the price drops and you’re losing money daily. You can still choose to withdraw your funds and wait for when the price will drop so you can buy the dip and wait again for another opportunity of making profit as it rises.

I have seen a lot of people who keep having patience till they lose more than 50%, I can’t do that, unless I have ways to cover up what I have lost. But if it’s to wait, nah, I can’t be doing that. Better to withdraw my money and wait for another opportunity to buy again.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

Now the market is full of opportunities if you have free money and this period will last, it seems, for a long time. Therefore, there is nowhere to hurry, you need to work at your job, relate to cryptocurrencies and trading as a hobby, and gradually be purchased bitcoins for a long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 08:50:47 PM
deep patience is important, many people just lose a lot of money because they cannot be patient, moreover the current situation of the crypto market is not good, winners must be able to take advantage of opportunities under any circumstances
our psychology and mentality should have to traineed before joining in cryptocurrency market , especially as holder.market movement very extremely , if we didnt have this mental maybe we could being stressfulll.
Activity: 1232
November 23, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
I absolutely obey this universal truth but in trading sector I am fully tried of waiting and patience.Because August 2018 from till now I am waiting for holding cryptocurrency.but market never increasing..
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
yeah ... the crypto market won't leave us because they are always there to give us an advantage if we are able to read opportunities. sharpen analysis and identify market trends and news that will give you an advantage. do not invest with emotions for a moment because this is bad for you, do it patiently and full of calculations so that the benefits will be present for you
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
patience and rigor in market analysis is the key to profit from crypto. the opportunity will always be there for investment and trading for you then do the best analysis and determine your decision without hesitation to get a profit in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 23, 2018, 06:06:25 PM
Without being patient nobody can shine in every stage of life. Patience is the key to success in crypto business. when you come to see your coin gradually losing its value and you are going to lose your profits at this time you must show off your patience. If you lost your patience then you will be ruined and kicked out from the crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: