Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the most important thing - page 8. (Read 74375 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 03:53:13 AM
in trading or investing if we don't have patience its better to stay away from trading , as many lose there money because they don't have patience 
This is a universal reality that without patience, it is not possible to make things happen, and the same goes for the crypto business. At times, you might get big return in matter of days and at times you might have to wait for years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 09:47:37 PM
I don't know if still many of the crypto users will continue to be patience with this ultimate crashes that are now currently happening in the market. Temptation to sell is now very high because market is still in difficult situation for almost a year now in which probably the patience of the others are already ended after a long period of waiting.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 09:35:06 PM
Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.
That means you haven't really been patient and trusting. if you're really patient you shouldn't be tired of this long rally. You have to believe that in the end the price of bitcoin will definitely return. so you can be patient whatever happens to the current bitcoin market
Activity: 546
November 20, 2018, 09:31:05 PM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Yes. Never join in a trade if you are not sure or doubtful on it because most of the results on this kind of situation, will always leads into a loss of profits. Also, always seeks for another opportunities since it is very important in a world like this inorder to achieve the success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 08:27:07 PM
Yes i agree with that you must learn how important of hodling that will apply patience and benefits of it that will give you success in the end.
Activity: 3
November 20, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
Yes, this is the most important... maybe also not be very impulsive and not react on this short down (like what is happening now with EOS or XRP) and wait for some more evident reasons to actually give up any currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
November 20, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
in General, at the moment the market is stable and you can try your luck on some of the rises and falls of the crypto currency and not to panic)you need to trade calmly and confidently)
Activity: 336
November 20, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
Are you sure?
I mean can you stand it bitcoin falls 12% in just single day to near 4204$ ?
I'm agree with intelligent patient not just having stupid hope .
Activity: 518
November 20, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.

If you know that patience is not your trait of character, do not even start to trade. Otherwise, you risk making a serious mistake any time. If this stuff happens, you will lose much.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 20, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
because with us being patient we can also determine the price of coins that we hold to sell at a good price, so most people who are patient are sure to be able to get the benefits they want because patience is the key to our own success
Obviously, the market is volatile, it could go dump and go pump, no one can predict but one thing is sure for believers is that crypto is here to stay.
We are in the early stage so expect that there will be lots of FUD and if we can survive that, then we deserve to enjoy a good profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
because with us being patient we can also determine the price of coins that we hold to sell at a good price, so most people who are patient are sure to be able to get the benefits they want because patience is the key to our own success
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
Patience is the most important thing to do in cryptocurrency especially traders who are always involve in buying and selling of altcoins but the best thing is to sell to get profit even if it is not that much don't expect to become rich at once if  not many of the altcoins you keep holding will lost their prices with time only few altcoin tend to rise with time many are always dump.So the best thing to do when you are into cryto is to be patient and always be contented.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

You may not wait, but work as a day trader. Sure, you will have to make the choice before. You must not make a mistake when picking the most profitable cryptos that will let you earn.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
well wise words, true crypto is a market that always lives you won't be able to capture all the opportunities if you miss one don't worry there are still others, don't rush or you'll lose more.
Activity: 42
November 18, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
in trading or investing if we don't have patience its better to stay away from trading , as many lose there money because they don't have patience 
Activity: 464
November 17, 2018, 09:05:56 PM
In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
exactly. Its volatility is very high. So there will always be some ups and downs on some altcoins and whales are always active. You will never stop seeing the volatility of the market. Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
In any kind of endeavor in life, patience is always the best thing to practice in order to gain something you are working for. I do believe that all successful people (legitimate) have this value as a common factor. May it be in business, sports, mission or whatsoever, patience is the common denominator.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 17, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Patience is the most important thing now.This is the only way to survive in life.We have to be patiently wait.Because to those who wait can only see the miracle is coming.Have faith and believe.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
patience must be prioritized when we are trading because it is the key to profit. if we cannot be patient and lust with money without calculating the profits and losses, then it is the most foolish thing done by traders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
Patience is really important, its role is beginning to show in the situation right now, a situation requires that we need absolute patience and calm but as you say and with what I'm seeing, theory is just theory, people did not have enough patience to wait, fatigue has existed for a long time. Some people have sold in panic, patience has gone beyond what they can accept, and with these actions, I'm just afraid that the recovery will not happen this year, it probably takes more time to adjust and stabilize again.
Pages:
Jump to: