Pages:
Author

Topic: Patrick Murck of The Bitcoin Foundation - attacked by a lunatic. - page 4. (Read 11027 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.
lol!  Good one.  nastier insults?  Did you mean facts? 

Alleging that a guy is a pedo is some serious business and highly illegal when untrue.  Calling a guy obese is merely factual.  Look at the CDC definition and you will see it is correct to characterize that fat pig as a fat pig. 

'Desires harm to his family'?  Nope.  I never desired anything of the sort.  I just mentioned that is what Murck ought to do to him.  What I desire is that that filthy fat pig roll about in the pig sty that he lives in and suffer from being surrounded by the mud he created. 

Phin is a world class idiot and conspiracy theorist.  Which normally I don't give a fuck about.  But when a good hard working honest man is slandered so profoundly, I am going to splash a little mud back in that direction.  Everyone in this community should also push back when some out of control idiot starts behaving in a manner which upsets the good order.  We can't rely on the courts to do this function.  It is a self-policing environment.  But to defend such a shithead and his behavior is also the work of morons.  Continue as you like.

I don't believe that being 6' 3 1/2" at 255 lbs is considered obese.

While you may maintain that Patrick Murck is some sort of outstanding individual, there's a many on this forum who've echoed the opposite prior to me joining their choir. I suggest you review his history on this very forum via the search option thingy.

While you're at it, search the internet via Google to learn firsthand how instrumental Patrick was in advancing Big Door Media's currency endeavors oppose to him just being their lawyer in a state he's not allowed to practice law.

Then, come back to this forum and learn why Patrick thought it prudent to put Bitcoinica's bitcoins on the Mt Gox exchange for safe keeping because he and Mark Karpeles were buds at TBF.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Dully noted. Thank you kindly for your contribution to this fine thread. I look forward to reading your next post about how I'm a filthy pig that dons a pink tutu and that some lawyer is a fine outstanding citizen.

I like the implication that because someone is a lawyer they are not a fine outstanding citizen. 
even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.
lol!  Good one.  nastier insults?  Did you mean facts? 

Alleging that a guy is a pedo is some serious business and highly illegal when untrue.  Calling a guy obese is merely factual.  Look at the CDC definition and you will see it is correct to characterize that fat pig as a fat pig. 

'Desires harm to his family'?  Nope.  I never desired anything of the sort.  I just mentioned that is what Murck ought to do to him.  What I desire is that that filthy fat pig roll about in the pig sty that he lives in and suffer from being surrounded by the mud he created. 

Phin is a world class idiot and conspiracy theorist.  Which normally I don't give a fuck about.  But when a good hard working honest man is slandered so profoundly, I am going to splash a little mud back in that direction.  Everyone in this community should also push back when some out of control idiot starts behaving in a manner which upsets the good order.  We can't rely on the courts to do this function.  It is a self-policing environment.  But to defend such a shithead and his behavior is also the work of morons.  Continue as you like.
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
OMG, Phin is obese?? I can't believe I ever said a word that could be construed as defending him!

Let's sum up this thread:

TKeenan has a very valid point about reckless accusations, and points out that if indeed Phin doesn't have the evidence that he said he has, he deserves to be shamed.

But then TKeenan surrounds that valid point with even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.

So, TKeenan, perhaps you should question things more, including your own emotions.

I am not taking sides, but threads like this (and the attitudes behind it) are one of the reasons BTC is still not taken seriously by most people. Are there psychiatrists that accept Bitcoin?  Shocked

The sample size you are judging is perhaps 0.0001% of Bitcoin users, so I don't see how you can make such an extrapolation...
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I were, I would admit it, again ONLY perverted if it pertains to jacking off to... I have in the past gone several days sans a shower if that's considered being unkempt. Fat, maybe, depending on what standards are used, but definitely not obese.

You are perverted in that you wear pink tutus in public.  Your beard is a god-damned fire hazard - forget about missing a shower one day.  You definitely are obese: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html according to the CDC.  In addition, according to any objective observer you are obese.  To some, you are a fat filthy pig.  To me, you are a fat filthy pig and a liar. 

You can't go around calling people a pedo without evidence to back it up.  Murck is probably a 100% upstanding guy and hard worker for the bitcoin community.   For you to slam him because you are an eccentric asshole, just isn't right.  I wish he'd sue you.  But as I mentioned earlier, he has important work to do rather than pay any attention at all to a buffoon in a pink tutu. 

Dully noted. Thank you kindly for your contribution to this fine thread. I look forward to reading your next post about how I'm a filthy pig that dons a tutu and that some lawyer is a fine outstanding citizen.

Since you haven't released any proof and focus on talking trash, I assume you have no proof, and you're just a fucked up loony craving for attention. Release your info or gtfo, waste of time reading your posts otherwise.
vip
If I were, I would admit it, again ONLY perverted if it pertains to jacking off to... I have in the past gone several days sans a shower if that's considered being unkempt. Fat, maybe, depending on what standards are used, but definitely not obese.

You are perverted in that you wear pink tutus in public.  Your beard is a god-damned fire hazard - forget about missing a shower one day.  You definitely are obese: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html according to the CDC.  In addition, according to any objective observer you are obese.  To some, you are a fat filthy pig.  To me, you are a fat filthy pig and a liar. 

You can't go around calling people a pedo without evidence to back it up.  Murck is probably a 100% upstanding guy and hard worker for the bitcoin community.   For you to slam him because you are an eccentric asshole, just isn't right.  I wish he'd sue you.  But as I mentioned earlier, he has important work to do rather than pay any attention at all to a buffoon in a pink tutu. 

Dully noted. Thank you kindly for your contribution to this fine thread. I look forward to reading your next post about how I'm a filthy pig that dons a tutu and that some lawyer is a fine outstanding citizen.
legendary
Activity: 896
What are we allowed to call Brock Pierce, just for the record?  Tongue

It get complicated..... I suppose "someone that associated with someone else that was later convicted a peodofile" is a bit of a mountful.

Not sure we have a word for that Tongue .
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

You are perverted in that you wear pink tutus in public.  Your beard is a god-damned fire hazard - forget about missing a shower one day.  You definitely are obese: http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html according to the CDC.  In addition, according to any objective observer you are obese.  To some, you are a fat filthy pig.  To me, you are a fat filthy pig and a liar.  

You can't go around calling people a pedo without evidence to back it up.  Murck is probably a 100% upstanding guy and hard worker for the bitcoin community.   For you to slam him because you are an eccentric asshole, just isn't right.  I wish he'd sue you.  But as I mentioned earlier, he has important work to do rather than pay any attention at all to a buffoon in a pink tutu.  

What are we allowed to call Brock Pierce, just for the record?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
I am not taking sides, but threads like this (and the attitudes behind it) are one of the reasons BTC is still not taken seriously by most people. Are there psychiatrists that accept Bitcoin?  Shocked

vip
The only thing dirty about me is that I jack off to naked girls having tight pussies and small breast
Do you admit to being a vulgar filthy pig then?
Whether or not someone jerks off is a rather private matter which should not be splashed about in a public forum.  Decent educated folks don't bother writing the details of such matters - whether or not they engage in such practices.

The only thing dirty about me...
Do you admit to being fat, unkempt, perverted and ugly too?

You know what? I've kinda grown fond of this thread now that it's grown, with possibly more eyeballs now able to view it with the hope of somebody digging up where I left off.
The only thing dirty about me is that I jack off to naked girls having tight pussies and small breast
Do you admit to being a vulgar filthy pig then?
Whether or not someone jerks off is a rather private matter which should not be splashed about in a public forum.  Decent educated folks don't bother writing the details of such matters - whether or not they engage in such practices.

The only thing dirty about me...
Do you admit to being fat, unkempt, perverted and ugly too?
vip
legendary
Activity: 1267

One thing is clear, the dirty, fat, unkempt, old pervert pictured above shouldn't be calling decent law abiding people pedophiles.  

Kettle, meet pot.

(Yawn, this is getting old...)
Quote from: Gleb Gamow link=topic=852890.msg9510684#msg9510684 date=
You got me! I was afraid that that ruse wouldn't remain hidden for long. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you figured it out that I went to the LV conference donning a pink tutu to possibly pick up men to fuck them in the ass

One thing is clear, the dirty, fat, unkempt, old pervert pictured above shouldn't be calling decent law abiding people pedophiles.  
vip
Please tell me the funny part again where one's reputation is ruined by being accused of being a pedophile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Yep, yet another person you've accused of being a pedophile.  This seems to be your MO.  

It's funny because when I see a dirty old fat man in a pink tutu, I wonder about the true nature of that guys sexual deviations.  Maybe there is more to this fetish with other's pedophila - maybe you are projecting things about yourself onto others perhaps?

Bruno - you are not some upstanding citizen defender of bitcoin.  You are a demented whacked-out vulgar pig in a tutu who casts vial accusations onto decent men who do nothing more than work hard for their community.  Anyone who stands up for you is a moron.  

You got me! I was afraid that that ruse wouldn't remain hidden for long. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you figured it out that I went to the LV conference donning a pink tutu to possibly pick up men to fuck them in the ass oppose to, as I claimed at the time, to bring awareness to http://thetutuproject.com/, pretending that I was seeking for them to embrace Bitcoin as witnessed here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

Yep, that was me, pretending to bring further awareness to Bitcoin via getting charities aboard so that to better your Bitcoin position, that after spending nights sleeping on the ground in Pensacola, FL, at Satoshi Forest during Thanksgiving and erecting these signs:

Spectacular place. Hopefully I can come and visit some time. Glad to see so much giving on a forum that is filled with greed.
We would love to have you!
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
Having trouble following the thread you moron...  It was Bruno's family, not Murck's family.  Try a little harder at reading comprehension.

I was obviously referring to YOUR reference to Bruno's family, not Bruno's reference (or lack thereof) to Murck's family. You either totally lack reading comprehension, or you're trying to cloud the issue. Read my post again more carefully if it is the former. In either case I am going to insist on this point.

Oh -  how about testifying before congress?  That could be considered actual work which requires a great deal of skill and intellect.  Did you forget about that?

If he testified before a Sicilian Mafia council, I'd remember that too, but I wouldn't call that "actual work" that helps Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in any way.
paranoia.  You started this war.  If it turns out you made that shit up about Murck - you need to be severely dealt with.  I say you have 24 hours to produce legitimate evidence - or that which they have planned for you and your family was well deserved.  I'll even send them money if someone posts a bitcoin address to support their counterattack on you and your family.  This isn't the first time you came around here yelling "Pedophile".  If it is not true, you are way overdue for being shut down.

Dude, WTF? You may have a point about reckless accusations, but I didn't see Phin even mentioning Murck's family.

Murck has no time at all to waste doing a lawsuit against a psycho.  That is very time consuming and he is busy doing actual work which actually produces some good effect on the system.

Just out of curiosity, can you give some examples of such "actual work"?

Having trouble following the thread you moron...  It was Bruno's family, not Murck's family.  Try a little harder at reading comprehension.  

"Just out of curiosity, can you give some examples of such "actual work"?"
Oh -  how about testifying before congress?  That could be considered actual work which requires a great deal of skill and intellect.  Did you forget about that?  

vip
Dude, WTF? You may have a point about reckless accusations, but I didn't see Phin even mentioning Murck's family.

I'm taxing my memory on that one, not sure sans looking it up if I made reference to some family member in DC during the Bitcoinica episode, but definitely not about wife, kids, etc., nor his home address, of which I don't have at this penning.
Pages:
Jump to: