Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] Offering Loans [No Collateral] - page 21. (Read 262113 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I would like to loan BTC0.5. I will return BTC0.7 by July 15th.
and i would like a fish that can fly in outer space

But there is no fish like that....  Huh Huh Huh
There is also no user willing to loan a newbie 0.5BTC without collateral
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
what is collateral? would 6 steam game keys be classed as collateral?

collateral is something that the lender can sell for 120% (ish) of your loan amount. on your case it's  0.144BTC.

and you can't use steam keys as a collateral... you know those keys, you can easily use them.

btw, read this sticky about collateral and you'll see what is a valid collateral and what is not.

I also noticed that domain name can also be used as collateral right? (What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.)

That is correct.

anyway, if you have questions feel free to PM me. it feels kinda wrong discussing this on someone's loan thread  Tongue

OK. Thanks bro, will message you ASAP
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Loan me, 1-5% interest :P Moooooo

But there is no fish like that....  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

no, as you could easily redeem those keys the instant you get the loan and ditch your account. something more solid and unrecoverable on your part, such as stable altcoins, is a better form of collateral.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Looking for a loan

Amount: 1 btc
Interest: 10% 1.1 btc
Term to Repay: by 7th of july or before.
Collateral: 15k Sigu coins https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SIGU
Btc wallet : 15KY32p58x2PVa4BKRFRPLYtVHhSqNdBfN
Activity: 60
Merit: 11
I have a domain name which I can use as collateral.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

collateral is something that the lender can sell for 120% (ish) of your loan amount. on your case it's  0.144BTC.

and you can't use steam keys as a collateral... you know those keys, you can easily use them.

btw, read this sticky about collateral and you'll see what is a valid collateral and what is not.

I also noticed that domain name can also be used as collateral right? (What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.)

That is correct.

anyway, if you have questions feel free to PM me. it feels kinda wrong discussing this on someone's loan thread  Tongue

Why is it that no one is willing to offer loan to newbie's? everyone wont be bad at the same time.

I need this loan to clear items with customs and also i can give you access to my warehouse in the USA where i have items worth over $9,000, its a forwarding company and can ship out items if i fail to fullfil my own part of the deal

then use those "items" as the collaterals. I'm sure someone will be willing to lend you money eventually. you just gotta have a collateral.

Yes if anyone is willing to, i will talk to the person and give him/her access to it. Just need a loan to get the ones i have with customs worth over $45,000

copper member
hee-ho.

copper member
hee-ho.
Loan amount required: 0.12BTC
Term length: 2 weeks
Interest: 10%

Thanks

you're new, so collateral is must.

read the stickies or my posts above
Loan amount required: 0.12BTC
Term length: 2 weeks
Interest: 10%

Thanks
Yes if anyone is willing to, i will take to the person and give him/her access to it. Just need a loan to get the ones i have with customs worth over $45,000
copper member
hee-ho.
Why is it that no one is willing to offer loan to newbie's? everyone wont be bad at the same time.

I need this loan to clear items with customs and also i can give you access to my warehouse in the USA where i have items worth over $9,000, its a forwarding company and can ship out items if i fail to fullfil my own part of the deal

then use those "items" as the collaterals. I'm sure someone will be willing to lend you money eventually. you just gotta have a collateral.

copper member
hee-ho.
Loan amount required: .92
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal):pokerstars account
Term length:2 weeks
Interest: 37.5%

how much balance you have in your pokerstars account? if you have enought balance for the loan you are asking, why not withdraw it?

I have about 228 on there now

well then, why not just withdraw it?
Activity: 13
Loan amount required: .92
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal):pokerstars account
Term length:2 weeks
Interest: 37.5%

how much balance you have in your pokerstars account? if you have enought balance for the loan you are asking, why not withdraw it?

I have about 228 on there now
Pages:
Jump to: