Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] Offering Loans [No Collateral] - page 20. (Read 262113 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Requesting loan in amount of 0.35BTC
Repay: 0.42BTC(20%)
Repay Date: June 20th or b4.
Address:
1AEZy1kS9b5JaZEgbMEaVpWm6aworHyg8
Collateral: Account?
Please and thank you.

I'll do it collateral free Smiley.

Sending 0.35BTC repayment of 0.42BTC by June 20 to: 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq

Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx/06262a5d599321cebd139bcc23c1f9ad0b1a44580434f007c7c378a10ab66a14

Repaid:
https://blockchain.info/tx/e3e9ce88e157c6807e0c2caaf0727217d906b1a2f16d07ca15c2d5af9e7e566b
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Amount 0.4 BTC
Term Length: 10 days
Reason for loan:Completing the research of sport stats improving athletes achievements.
Interest: 30%
Collateral:no collateral
BTC adress: 17zxZJkAXxGsVHBW93tza4ns8dbv4fUXDr
be honest and tell
do you think you will get 0.40bitcoin loan without collateral? lenders are not stupid here

I dont mean to be rude but i think its really none of your bussiness.Its hard enough for me that i have to ask for loans.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Amount 0.4 BTC
Reason for loan:Completing the research of sport stats improving athletes achievements.
be honest and tell
do you think you will get 0.40bitcoin loan without collateral? lenders are not stupid here
Activity: 6
Amount 0.4 BTC
Activity: 14
Amount: 0.2
Collateral: BNIB http://www.amazon.com/ASICS-Gel-Lyte-Retro-Running-Black/dp/B00L8GRW4C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1434717743&sr=8-2&keywords=gel+lyte+iii ($70-$90)
Repayment Term: 3 weeks
Interest: 10%, can negotiate
Address: 1CH6FApUtbQPCaGYiZhRodkpqN75J5g8Dm
Purpose: Equipment purchase for healthcare certification business.
Payment with Interest: 0.22

I have other things like designer men's clothes and shoes for collateral, as well.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Activity: 22
Loan Amount: 10BTC
Term Length: 40days
Reason for Loan: Clearing/Shipping of Goods
Interest: 10%
Collateral: Goods such as Inverter, gas frezer's, Solar Panels, transformer and other gadgets.
Bitcoin Address:  15sMGou2FAxMGttLZgfVYaBkaNdrdSEFGY

I can release details including login info to my warehouse (ViaBox) worth thousands of US  Dollars which means you are able to ship out items if i fail to comply with this as stated above but remember that Escrow will be used in case you decides to ship out my items because its worth more than the loan

Thanks
Lawbestt

N/B: I already have a loan request with BTCJam which is being funded as we speak but needed more because i need atleast 30BTC to clear of my items with customs worth over $45,000.

I can give link to my BTCJam for verification.
Activity: 154
Loan amount required: 0.5 BTC
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): Not sure at the moment. Only thing I can provide right now is my info.
Term length: 1 week
Reason: I need it to pay for my contact lenses that came this week.
Please read this and come back again here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765
NO collateral NO loan

No offense but this thread said no collateral.
people do crazy things to increase post counts.
Really man he will not lend you in any case without collateral + he will not lend anyone who don't have past trust of big trade/deals.
No problem keep requesting and helping him earn more and more with your listening.

I see, he's just doing this to increase post count. It was too good to be true. Thanks
Hah, look how much negative feedback you got.. and your account is not even 1 day old. That's just sad.
I'm not going to lose any more time here, Mr. 12-13 ( Just 2002 Cheesy ) years old Smiley
Activity: 9
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): Not sure at the moment. Only thing I can provide right now is my info.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765
NO collateral NO loan

Really man he will not lend you in any case without collateral + he will not lend anyone who don't have past trust of big trade/deals.
No problem keep requesting and helping him earn more and more with your listening.

I see, he's just doing this to increase post count. It was too good to be true. Thanks
LOL. It says no collateral but no for brand new people without any collateral and requesting 0.5 BTC amounts..
Just try to make that money yourself instead of scamming, find a job or someting like this. Smiley
It would be definitely better than scams. Bye.

Says the fraudster. Just because you're a scammer, does not mean everyone has your mentality.
Activity: 154
NO collateral NO loan

LOL. It says no collateral but no for brand new people without any collateral and requesting 0.5 BTC amounts..
Just try to make that money yourself instead of scamming, find a job or someting like this. Smiley
It would be definitely better than scams. Bye.
NO collateral NO loan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
NO collateral NO loan

NO collateral NO loan

No offense but this thread said no collateral. I van offer my steam account as collateral if it's possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
NO collateral NO loan
Activity: 14
Amount: 0.5btc
Duration: 1 month.
Interest: 10% (just throwing that out there, will negotiate)
Collateral: http://www.grailed.com/listings/124016-to-boot-new-york-by-adam-derrick-winston-tan (I don't have much in the way of cryptocurrency, but I do have designer men's clothes and will do whatever is convenient for you to make sure you'd be able to obtain control in the event of non-payment)
References: I have reddit and ebay refs.
Address: 1CH6FApUtbQPCaGYiZhRodkpqN75J5g8Dm

I am inquiring about a loan in order to secure equipment for a 3rd location that I recently opened in my healthcare certification business.  We certify/re-certify healthcare professionals with their industry standard life support certifications.  Every healthcare worker from EMTs to Doctors are required to obtain and stay current on the latest guidelines.  Re-certification time is every 2 years.  We've been opened since 2012 and were profitable in the first 6 months.  More information upon request.

Should be able to pay this back before 30 days, but just wanted to be safe.

-Ryan
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I would like to loan BTC0.5. I will return BTC0.7 by July 15th.
and i would like a fish that can fly in outer space

But there is no fish like that....  Huh Huh Huh
There is also no user willing to loan a newbie 0.5BTC without collateral

You said I'm a newbie and that means I'm new here. I did not know that. :/ But thanks for letting me know now! Cheesy
no problem, now run to the games and rounds section
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Loan me, 1-5% interest :P Moooooo
I would like to loan BTC0.5. I will return BTC0.7 by July 15th.
and i would like a fish that can fly in outer space

But there is no fish like that....  Huh Huh Huh
There is also no user willing to loan a newbie 0.5BTC without collateral

You said I'm a newbie and that means I'm new here. I did not know that. :/ But thanks for letting me know now! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: