Pages:
Author

Topic: Paxful - It is difficult to buy a gift card with a new account - page 2. (Read 293 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
but the problem was that it was too hard for me to start a transaction with somebody, nobody seemed to trust a new account.

How did you come to that conclusion? Are they closing the trade offer once you initiate it? If so, that does not necessarily mean that the sellers don't trust you. It could simply mean that they're out of stock. To confirm that, you can check their trust profile and see if they made any recent transactions.

Offer with a gift card also appear to be limited. Although I have searched for deals all over the world, they still show very little and very low discounts. I went to groups on Facebook and asked there, they said that accounts with 50 or more feedback will get more deals and be easier to trade. So new people will have a hard time here  Roll Eyes Do you have any suggestions for improving this?

From my experience, the cards with the highest discounts and liquidity are Amazon, Xbox, PSN, and Netflix so if you want to buy something else, you're probably better off with Coinsbee and Bitrefill.

I've used the site a while ago, and I don't remember having such difficulties. It was always easy, even though my account was both unverified and brand new. If anyone is taking the risk here, it's the buyer (you) since you don't know the source of these cards.

Previously, I disapproved when many people posted to buy Paxful accounts. But now it seems it is really necessary, should I buy an account?

Don't, just don't. If someone sells you the account, he can easily claim it back using the I.D he used to verify the account.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hello,

As my title, I haven't used Paxful before, but recently, I have some kind of gift card I need to buy, and I think it might be there. I created a new account there, done full verification, but the problem was that it was too hard for me to start a transaction with somebody, nobody seemed to trust a new account. Offer with a gift card also appear to be limited. Although I have searched for deals all over the world, they still show very little and very low discounts. I went to groups on Facebook and asked there, they said that accounts with 50 or more feedback will get more deals and be easier to trade. So new people will have a hard time here  Roll Eyes Do you have any suggestions for improving this?

Previously, I disapproved when many people posted to buy Paxful accounts. But now it seems it is really necessary, should I buy an account?

Any discussion is welcome! Paxful representatives are good to read my mind  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: