Pages:
Author

Topic: Paxful stole my money? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
December 11, 2019, 08:51:34 AM
That's a big accusation right there. I believe Paxful actually has quite a high trust rating from most users and they wouldn't do something such as your situation without any prior reason. Might there have been a misunderstanding of some sort? Or a miscommunication?

I looked up quite a bit and there were similar situations such as you like this and although this one is a different case, where the payment was quite delayed.

There seems to be quite a lot of issues with regards to being banned, but I believe they should have stated the reason within the said message. Try contacting them again and ask for a plausible reason as to why your situation has happened. You can also try checking out their twitter site and contacting them there instead.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 11, 2019, 08:17:12 AM
Hello, everybody. My Paxful account was banned with 0.4BTC in it. When i was trying to withdraw it i was unable to do that. I contacted customer support and asked when i could do that. They said after 365 days. Has anybody been in this situation? And most importantly were you able to withdraw BTC after 365 days?
Pages:
Jump to: