Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYBEAR] Crypto Payments Service - page 2. (Read 751 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
Any estimated date when you might be able to officially support Shopify? I need to know since I am currently short on time and would have to choose between a few of you soon.
Activity: 61
April 07, 2018, 07:18:37 AM
Hey paybear, just wanted to ask. is there any plans to have an equivalent to stripe elements? with a privacy preserving way to save delivery addresses locally on the client side?
Activity: 104
April 04, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

Great service and project. BTK and Paybear will be something big in the making. <3

Have paybear made a tie-up with BTK? To be honest, I don't see good about BTK because they're only a fork, plus I don't see any option in their integration for bitcoin token.

Why do say so? Just look at BCH right now.  All of this forks are meant to make more BTC reliable, as for the paybear's project they have a neat and attractive website. Might as well wait for their ICO.

on top of their nice looking website, I do think that their payment platform business is legit judging by the increasing number of merchants who joined them.
April 04, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

Great service and project. BTK and Paybear will be something big in the making. <3

Have paybear made a tie-up with BTK? To be honest, I don't see good about BTK because they're only a fork, plus I don't see any option in their integration for bitcoin token.

Their latest post on Twitter suggested that PayBear has not yet added this coin. BTK devs are activitely trying though and I see lots of support from the BTK community as well.
Activity: 99
April 04, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Why do say so? Just look at BCH right now.  All of this forks are meant to make more BTC reliable, as for the paybear's project they have a neat and attractive website. Might as well wait for their ICO.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

Activity: 67
April 04, 2018, 12:45:53 AM

As I have said, they don't focus much about the ICO and their token right now. Paybear's priority is getting more merchants on using their product.
Yeah they don't have any tentative date for the ICO launch, but basing on their roadmap it'll be in the last quarter of 2018.

Well that's a long wait. I thought paybear's ICO is in the first quarter of 2018, I see they have already starting marketing their service, but I hope, they will also be focusing on their ICO.
Activity: 107
April 03, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
Many (including me) are interested the future ICO. I do agree that it would have been great to discuss it (even unofficially) with a Paybear staff to just keep the interest rolling until the launch. just my 2 cents
Activity: 92
April 03, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
So when this launch will be? Their website don't have any tentative date for their token launch. I hope it'll be soon enough as people here don't get any answers from their questions about paybear's service.

As I have said, they don't focus much about the ICO and their token right now. Paybear's priority is getting more merchants on using their product.
Yeah they don't have any tentative date for the ICO launch, but basing on their roadmap it'll be in the last quarter of 2018.
Activity: 62
April 02, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
Its been a long time since I visited this thread and I'm not seeing much of a support from paybear's team. Don't know but they seem inactive on Bitcointalk.

I haven't really noticed them actively answering questions here on Bitcointalk.. would have been awesome  Roll Eyes I can see that they are pretty active in telegram though.

Yeah, All queries should be directed to their telegram group because they don't focus on ICO right now. What can I see from their telegram group is merchants asking for help integrating their API. Maybe when they launch their token, some of the admins will be active here.

So when this launch will be? Their website don't have any tentative date for their token launch. I hope it'll be soon enough as people here don't get any answers from their questions about paybear's service.
Activity: 88
April 02, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
I guess they will be active once their admins will officially announce the launch. I really hope that most merchants (like steam) will use PayBear in the near future for the sake of their customers. <3

If DAI is really going to be around soon, It would be really awesome to pay for something at 1:1 against the dollar with all the benefits of blockchain... not to mention the cheapest fees.
Activity: 83
March 31, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
I guess they will be active once their admins will officially announce the launch. I really hope that most merchants (like steam) will use PayBear in the near future for the sake of their customers. <3
Activity: 92
March 31, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
Its been a long time since I visited this thread and I'm not seeing much of a support from paybear's team. Don't know but they seem inactive on Bitcointalk.

I haven't really noticed them actively answering questions here on Bitcointalk.. would have been awesome  Roll Eyes I can see that they are pretty active in telegram though.

Yeah, All queries should be directed to their telegram group because they don't focus on ICO right now. What can I see from their telegram group is merchants asking for help integrating their API. Maybe when they launch their token, some of the admins will be active here.
March 31, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

Activity: 62
March 31, 2018, 12:54:54 AM
Activity: 81
March 30, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
Do they provide support for Shopify? It's a large ecommerce platform so I would assume that they do...

I think they currently support woocommerce, opencart and prestashop.. I have already talked with them about shopify as well but no eta as of this time. They are very responsive in telegram. You might like to chat directly with their staff.
Activity: 77
March 30, 2018, 04:52:26 AM
Do they provide support for Shopify? It's a large ecommerce platform so I would assume that they do...

they've mentioned on their faq page that they don't have support for shopify, but they have some form you can fill out to request for one.. not sure how it works though.
Activity: 107
March 30, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
March 30, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
nice.. how much is 10,000 BTK worth? tried looking it up but can't find its exchange value just yet. Anyhow, it's been awhile since I've seen any new tweets from Paybear... looking forward to updates
Activity: 17
March 29, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
I'm currently at PayBear's page right now and looking at the fee comparison against PayPal and stripe. With fees that are 204x cheaper, I'm really hoping that many merchants will have us customers in mind and give Paybear a try..
Pages:
Jump to: