Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYBEAR] Crypto Payments Service - page 4. (Read 751 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 06:30:36 AM
I haven't much about Paybear probably because it's still new.  Will see how it goes in a few months or so as I think this new payment company is good for business.

They seem to be quite here on Bitcointalk, I don't know if they have even an Announcement thread or a Sig/bounty campaign. Paybear seems to be promising but I think they lack people's awareness of their product.

Maybe because they're just isn't legit? I have looked into their website and they seem to good to be true. The service they offer is at 0%? Don't know but I think they aren't legit for me.

LOL. Think again. Paybear didn't say the 0% is forever, take a look again to their website. The 0% service fee you're saying is just for the intro or beta period of the service. After that they'll be asking a service fee but lesser than its competitor right now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 05:20:36 AM
I haven't much about Paybear probably because it's still new.  Will see how it goes in a few months or so as I think this new payment company is good for business.

They seem to be quite here on Bitcointalk, I don't know if they have even an Announcement thread or a Sig/bounty campaign. Paybear seems to be promising but I think they lack people's awareness of their product.

Maybe because they're just isn't legit? I have looked into their website and they seem to good to be true. The service they offer is at 0%? Don't know but I think they aren't legit for me.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Activity: 81
March 04, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
Activity: 97
March 04, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
It's normal for people to be skeptical especially since Paybear is a new service. I'm fairly neutral about it and will wait for reviews after a few months.

Well for me this is a good sign for their team. Bitcoin Gold announces the partnership with paybear, it seems all are looking good for them.

Good news indeed. I hope that Paybear will be true to  its word with its cheap fees even after it becomes popular.
March 03, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
I just wonder if how many merchants have used Paybear's API since it has started?
Follow Paybear on twitter There are few merchants who have added their API one of them is ShopMFB
Activity: 62
March 03, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
I just wonder if how many merchants have used Paybear's API since it has started?

March 03, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
It's normal for people to be skeptical especially since Paybear is a new service. I'm fairly neutral about it and will wait for reviews after a few months.

Well for me this is a good sign for their team. Bitcoin Gold announces the partnership with paybear, it seems all are looking good for them.

March 02, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Activity: 62
March 02, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
Well I'm in doubt with its "the lowest in industry" slogan since the FAQ on their website indicates this and they are still on the BETA phase.

If they would be true with their promise then paybear would became successful like any other services right now in the market.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 07:37:47 AM
I haven't heard much about Paybear as well, but its partnership with Makerdao and the fact that it got retweeted by Litecoin puts them in a favorable position. I like how they are lowering their fees to technically nothing.
Activity: 85
March 01, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
Chatted with one of the Paybear staff directly from their website and they helped explain about the codes. I like how they are making things easy with staff available to chat with.
Activity: 72
March 01, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
Not surprised why Bitpay isn't recommended lol. Took a peek in the Shifty Button page and found that it was indeed user-friendly in terms of talking about how things work, but what I wanted was an actual comparison of fees which wasn't there. Paybear explains the fees well, but I need to take a second look at the APIs since I too am not so good with those.  Tongue
Activity: 92
March 01, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
I guess the only difference between Paybear and other gateways is that Paybear is still new. Still eyeing Paybear because of its much cheaper fees though. Will see how things go.

Yeah I also think it that way. Been on their telegram group of paybear and in fairness to the team. They are very responsive and will be glad to answer any of my queries.
March 01, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
I guess the only difference between Paybear and other gateways is that Paybear is still new. Still eyeing Paybear because of its much cheaper fees though. Will see how things go.
Activity: 92
March 01, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
Not a fan of "BitPay" and since "PayBear" it's a new service on this field, I recommend the following instead (for the time being):

1. Shifty Button (My personal favorite).
2. CoinPayments
3. CoinGate
4. Blockonomics

I have checked all you have suggested. Here's my thoughts.

1. Shifty Button - I think this one is the most user friendly IMHO, I will dig deeper on it because I can't find their actual cost per transactions.
2. Coinpayments - Nah, I'll pass on this. CS sucks as we know it.
3. CoinGate - Not noob friendly, I don't know much about API's and stuff.
4. Blockonomics - Never heard of this.

I know Paybear is new in this market, but their team is very supportive. And their website, is a bit more enticing. LOL  Grin
Bitpay on the other hand, claims to charge only 1% but it isn't true. IMO, they're charging more than that.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 01, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Been planning to integrate crypto payment for my small online shop and I find this site offering lower fees than current payment gateway right now in the market.
Which other payment gateways (apart from "BitPay" that you mentioned on your other post)?

They claim to have the lowest fees.
That's in comparison to "Stripe" and "PayPal". In general, "crypto" payments are always cheaper (except for periods of network overload) than the other two methods (since they choose fees, based on the amount that's being transferred).
- In addition to those: Their 0% service fee on "Beta" stage, might change upon completion of the stage:
Paybear or Bitpay? Paybear is definitely way more cheaper in terms of transaction fees, but seems a bit more complicated to set up (I have no experience in coding). Any thoughts?
Not a fan of "BitPay" and since "PayBear" it's a new service on this field, I recommend the following instead (for the time being):

1. Shifty Button (My personal favorite).
2. CoinPayments
3. CoinGate
4. Blockonomics
Activity: 67
March 01, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
Paybear stands trending ICO on BetaPage, I think its a good sign for them.
Activity: 104
February 28, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
So far I see that Paybear is a legit  payment platform and hope that I am right  about this.. Excited to see how stable coin/DAI will unfold in the future.
Activity: 69
February 26, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
With Paybear's partnership with Makerdao, I am hoping to see some good results coming out of this in the near future. I believe that unstable prices is one of the reasons that keeps other  investors out of Cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: