Pages:
Author

Topic: PayBis signature campaign [Campaign Closed] - page 14. (Read 20657 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello dev..
I want to ask my signature is acceptable or not and I do not see any updates on List of participants?

This registration I have done before in the close
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18098726
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
you should increase your member for your signature campaign because your member is very much lowest number and i never see your signature in this forum because your member is very less if you increase your member then your project will be get more popularity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hello people!
Sorry for delay, we have received too many applications for our campaign, some of them has already been approved and users who are added to our participants list can start promoting our campaign. We'll consider other applications shortly and will notify all accepted users via private message.

We are ready to use escrow, we will choose a legitimate one and update our topic. Don't worry, all your work will be paid!

At the moment our campaign is FULL and we don't accept new applications, will notify you when we will need some new promoters!
Thanks a lot for all your messages and suggestions!

Best regards,
PayBis

Good to hear that you agreed to use escrow for your campaign.It would be nice if you mention how many workers you need.Because i can see this campaign is already filled up with participants and only 10 member were chosen from plenty of application.
Good luck payBis
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Username: Mr.Good
Number of posts before the start of the company: 66
Bitcoin address: 1KAvSDvN5XiUuk6yPLKtxT4DyDiEYqqCoZ
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
Hello people!
Sorry for delay, we have received too many applications for our campaign, some of them has already been approved and users who are added to our participants list can start promoting our campaign. We'll consider other applications shortly and will notify all accepted users via private message.

We are ready to use escrow, we will choose a legitimate one and update our topic. Don't worry, all your work will be paid!

At the moment our campaign is FULL and we don't accept new applications, will notify you when we will need some new promoters!

Best regards,
PayBis

That's good but you haven't mentioned payout day.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hello people!

Best regards,
PayBis

Activity: 658
Username: jobsbuell
Number of posts before the start of the company: 178
Bitcoin address: 1A3aqnJGF7uscj1Ei8k8xsUW1o5ACVg5no
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
A newbie account starting a signature campaign, seems scammy but worth a try. To those accepted, try the minimum post only. If you get paid the first week then its okay. If not, you know what to do.
What do you mean by that? worth a try? so people shouldn't really care at all whether they are advertising a possible scam/fraudulent service even if they're getting paid and even escrow been used?
Any legit exchange service would firstly respect the community by answering and attending their concerns and not doing so indicates they are not worthy of our trust to use their offered services.
Imao members joining such campaigns and advertising just to get paid should get tagged by DT members because I can't see any difference between them and those supporting ponzi/scam services.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
A newbie account starting a signature campaign, seems scammy but worth a try. To those accepted, try the minimum post only. If you get paid the first week then its okay. If not, you know what to do.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Hi i would like to join this campaign Smiley
Username: Sadlife
Number of posts before the start of the company: 138
Bitcoin address: 3FBV6Ufcr4dmrKpivbBm1XhaZ5ESnbja62
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
scam  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
No escrow , no manager , even no replies from OP and you can see ppl raining him with applications ,lets make some shady campaign - lets waste ppls time
Activity: 224
These campaign seems to be scam no response from OP related to number of participants he is looking for or payment day or escrow.. Guys enter at your own risk I don't think you will get paid.
Yes, it seems so, they did not determine manager and escrow, so it looks unprofessional. I suggest to stop for new registrations before the OP confirms and appoint an escrow for hold payment.
Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I would like to join your campaign.

Username: valvalis
Number of posts before the start of the company: 616
Bitcoin address: 1C5wT4gGj9Bh74xZXbgv7sXFh3W4UFtqaa
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
These campaign seems to be scam no response from OP related to number of participants he is looking for or payment day or escrow.. Guys enter at your own risk I don't think you will get paid.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello. I would like to join your campaign. Here is my application.

Username: Vivace92
Number of posts before the start of the company: 86
Bitcoin address: 18VdMPh8CpzVh2bkR7JRBkSBXeumFzCR8i

--Best regards,
Activity: 588
how much maximum can participate youre campaign
i think must write about detail total participant, and how much can accepted every level member rank
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Username: pecson134
Number of posts before the start of the company: 52
Bitcoin address: 359y79GKmAcBe8kuPAAtCa2jMBDrdz2Vg5

~ Thanks ~
Activity: 205
Username: ukasyah
Number of posts before the start of the company: 201
Bitcoin address: 19MnMcR7ZSyfq5vBf3VBoYip9dMisE5xYa
Activity: 1148
Would like to join since my campaign just ended.

Username: deadsilent
Number of posts before the start of the company: 734
Bitcoin address:  16UnaW3cQHZxgQPYJEVmtZQXvqPugebHvY
Pages:
Jump to: