Pages:
Author

Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam - page 29. (Read 79551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
January 04, 2015, 06:41:13 AM
I think this is the 2015 scam.
In 2014 we had MtGox and ScareCoin/ShareExchange but this looks to me the biggest CryptoCurrency scam ever.
Sorry for the "investors" but that is all in the game.
The PayCoin ship is sinking so leave the ship soon and quick!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
January 04, 2015, 04:50:33 AM
Going through the reddit I have to feel genuinely sorry for people who seems to have, without reason, lost so much money on this. Despite it being an obvious scam if not outright illegal (a company publicly declares to manipulate a commodity market?!?!) the desperation of some people really hurts to hear.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
January 03, 2015, 11:23:10 PM
Yipppppeeee finally i can buy pay with my credit card, that's it bitches going straight to the top of the rich list. I <3 josh what a cool guy doing what other were unable to yipppppeeee motherfuckers, on a side note aint bitcoin doing good
+1,000,000!!! I'm about to mortgage my house to buy more xpy! Paycoin is Win! XPY junkie for life! Give me MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

.011XXXXX

. . .

. . . . .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 03, 2015, 10:57:14 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
January 03, 2015, 09:24:12 PM
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
January 03, 2015, 08:09:58 PM
Yipppppeeee finally i can buy pay with my credit card, that's it bitches going straight to the top of the rich list. I <3 josh what a cool guy doing what other were unable to yipppppeeee motherfuckers, on a side note aint bitcoin doing good
January 03, 2015, 07:43:52 PM
"...credit cards to purchase XPY"  ....What?
Charge-backs could be a huge issue, but at least their "product cost" is virtually zero, at the start. It will be interesting to see what current price they set for the pre-mined coins bought with credit cards.

The few people crazy enough to buy paycoin2 with their credit cards after all these warnings have been presented to the community are so brainwashed that they likely will not ask for a chargeback within the allowed window.(40 to 180 days)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
January 03, 2015, 07:41:23 PM
"...credit cards to purchase XPY"  ....What?
Charge-backs could be a huge issue, but at least their "product cost" is virtually zero, at the start. It will be interesting to see what current price they set for the pre-mined coins bought with credit cards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director
January 03, 2015, 07:06:20 PM

It's the trolls guise they're the only things preventing us from succeeding. Not the alleged shady business practices, alleged legal threats, the no floor events, it's just all the troll's faults guise.

yeah makes sense

This gif made me laugh  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
January 03, 2015, 06:06:19 PM

It's the trolls guise they're the only things preventing us from succeeding. Not the alleged shady business practices, alleged legal threats, the no floor events, it's just all the troll's faults guise.

yeah makes sense

must...
Feed...
The...
Trolls...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
January 03, 2015, 05:00:23 PM
well just sold my coins, another 45% profit Smiley

Tell me more oh wise one.

Your dick.  My mouth.  NOW.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 03, 2015, 04:39:09 PM
well just sold my coins, another 45% profit Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 03, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

yeah makes sense

Activity: 639
Merit: 500
January 03, 2015, 04:08:55 PM
Came back from holidays and see it is at $3. I would like to see all those who were calling us trolls and jealous has to say now Grin
Brave of Josh to go around giving talks.
January 03, 2015, 04:02:51 PM
More is about to be bled from the victims :

Money moving in the paycoin2 rich list:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?82401.htm

Bots lined up on the sell side:

Getting ready for buyers to use their credit cards to purchase XPY:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/550568908902924288
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
January 03, 2015, 03:59:15 PM
I miss the times here when the idealist libertarians had highly visible, interesting debates almost every day. Without the "huge mass" of speculators (starting in 2011) BTC would still be under 50 cents, but...

There is a big difference between seeking honest profits and running Huge theft (or ponzi) scams. Hopefully the "free market" will eventually attract more honest people who are looking to earn their wealth.
It could ultimately be a self-fulfilling prophecy too; with the nature of the community putting honest people with honest projects off; whilst the 'quick-buck to be made' reputation drawing penny-stock and novice investors in. Which in effect keeps the money flowing and tempts scammers appetites alike. Hopefully some good developments will be able to breakthrough this market and change the scene, but I think if recent trends continue we might be stuck here for some time to come.   

I think we'll be stuck here for some time yet. With a community of witch hunters Pump and Dumpers ect very few thing stand a single chance of succeeding before being shot down and trolled to death.

That being said I'm very excited for the year ahead, and I'm hoping for big things from Storj / Ether

Merry 2015 everybody \0/
January 03, 2015, 03:41:51 PM
I think we'll be stuck here for some time yet. With a community of witch hunters Pump and Dumpers ect very few thing stand a single chance of succeeding before being shot down and trolled to death.

That being said I'm very excited for the year ahead, and I'm hoping for big things from Storj / Ether

Merry 2015 everybody \0/

Well, I'm glad you are at least now pumping projects with genuine innovation. Have a great year as well.
Activity: 42
January 03, 2015, 03:38:36 PM
I miss the times here when the idealist libertarians had highly visible, interesting debates almost every day. Without the "huge mass" of speculators (starting in 2011) BTC would still be under 50 cents, but...

There is a big difference between seeking honest profits and running Huge theft (or ponzi) scams. Hopefully the "free market" will eventually attract more honest people who are looking to earn their wealth.
It could ultimately be a self-fulfilling prophecy too; with the nature of the community putting honest people with honest projects off; whilst the 'quick-buck to be made' reputation drawing penny-stock and novice investors in. Which in effect keeps the money flowing and tempts scammers appetites alike. Hopefully some good developments will be able to breakthrough this market and change the scene, but I think if recent trends continue we might be stuck here for some time to come.   

Merry 2015 everybody \0/
Activity: 10
January 03, 2015, 03:28:27 PM
Are you ready for this scam topic to drag on for weeks/months?
There will be threads about people organizing complaints to the Feds, and many other threads every time GAW makes public statements.
(It's all so familar) Does the community actually like this stuff more than honest projects which would help BTC (and alts) grow?

Both can be accomplished simultaneously, but when paycoin becomes a penny coin there will be less updates. This may happen sooner than expected.

I miss the times here when the idealist libertarians had highly visible, interesting debates almost every day.

Not libertarian , but crypto-anarchist/agorist here, and I still am very vocal with my philosophy. This thread represents an anarchist solution(NAP) to minimizing corruption and punishing bad actors in society.

Jeffrey Tucker just wrote an excellent article on the subject:

http://tucker.liberty.me/2015/01/02/a-theory-of-the-scam/

Pages:
Jump to: