Pages:
Author

Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam - page 9. (Read 79551 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 501
March 07, 2015, 08:32:22 AM
"Bitjane" moderator apologizing and distancing herself from paycoin controversies

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/when-bloggers-like-me-fail-jane-kreisman
When Bloggers (Like Me) Fail

My expensive collection of Legendary Hashlets-turned-Stakers are now all but worthless, including my “Origin Staker,” which some of “The 19” sold for thousands of dollars several months ago. Sorry, Mom. I should have listened to you and sold it back then.

The list of GAW/Paycoin failures goes on and on, including: “never-obsolete / always profitable” mining services that became worthless and were terminated, broken wallet software, thousands of test coins not destroyed as scheduled, no top-tier merchant partnerships, no credit / debit cards, no “moving” the market and no $20 “floor” for Paycoin, while GAWMiners’ own “Prime Controllers” were raking in 350% APR and compounding coins.

To anyone who lost money because of my blogs, I’m deeply sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 06, 2015, 08:52:46 PM
March 06, 2015, 06:29:08 PM
I did not believe in them the way I believe in Bitcoin and NuBits. I was knowingly participating in a pump-and-dump shitcoin for fun, using just a small amount of finances. I did not have any secret information about them. All I saw was some crazy volatility that seemed attractive for experimental day-trading and a plausible chance that the coin could go up in the long term. What took me by surprise was the fact that the coin fell lower than its initial price so early on and that it in fact was a deliberate scam. I never marketed them in good light. To be honest, their ambitions were just unrealistic from the beginning and that's why they were fishy. Stuff like Amazon integration --- come on --- even Bitcoin has no Amazon integration yet, why should some out-of-the-blue shitcoin get it?

You are correct that there is a difference in gambling with your own money and keeping it to yourself and actively promoting paycoin. I apologize for lumping you in with the rest of XPY investors doing this. I edited that post.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
March 06, 2015, 06:18:46 PM
What is even more depressing and troublesome is how many people that initially knew this was a scam or now do and used to or continue to peddle this filth for profit.

I never believed in them Cheesy I just wanted to buy low and dump high but they failed unexpectedly soon so my plan was somewhat ruined.

I did not believe in them the way I believe in Bitcoin and NuBits. I was knowingly participating in a pump-and-dump shitcoin for fun, using just a small amount of finances. I did not have any secret information about them. All I saw was some crazy volatility that seemed attractive for experimental day-trading and a plausible chance that the coin could go up in the long term. What took me by surprise was the fact that the coin fell lower than its initial price so early on and that it in fact was a deliberate scam. I never marketed them in good light. To be honest, their ambitions were just unrealistic from the beginning and that's why they were fishy. Stuff like Amazon integration --- come on --- even Bitcoin has no Amazon integration yet, why should some out-of-the-blue shitcoin get it?
March 06, 2015, 06:02:25 PM
March 06, 2015, 05:53:31 PM
@inBitweTrust, I admire your patience. I'm giving up. Time for weekly intoxication and to clear my head of this shitshow Cool

I appreciate all your hardwork as well, you have spent much more time on this than I have.

I have walked away from this shitstorm several times. What keeps me going is knowing that our posts may save at least one person from wasting away their life savings on this scam. This really is bigger than GAW and more about us being fed up with all the scams in the general in the cryptocurrency scene.

What is even more depressing and troublesome is how many people that initially knew this was a scam or now do and used to or continue to peddle this filth for profit.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 06, 2015, 05:47:08 PM
@inBitweTrust, I admire your patience. I'm giving up. Time for weekly intoxication and to clear my head of this shitshow Cool

Why is it that the remaining GAW supporters all seem to have some sort of reading comprehension issue or are not reading at all?

Rhetorical question probably.
March 06, 2015, 05:30:29 PM
I understand that Josh may have setup paybase and other entities as a separate legal entity than GAW, but he and his senior management all own a controlling interest in all these companies , thus I will continue to post any incriminating evidence regarding GAW, Josh and his associates, and other legal entities here because it relates to the character of the person who sold XPY securities or assets.  

I have already stated it in another thread and will repeat it here for fairness for to XPY and Josh that we shouldn't jump to conclusions concerning the DHS terrorist money laundering investigations. Money laundering and terrorism can be used as a catch all for a wide degree of different charges and we should wait till we get more evidence before we assume that Josh knowingly was working with terrorist organizations.

More articles concerning Fraud investigations:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/

http://247cryptonews.com/gaw-miners-paycoin-scam-alert-complaints-under-sec-investigation/

http://www.coinssource.com/sec-investigation-gaw-miners-fraud/
legendary
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2015, 04:49:29 PM
Again: NOTHING whatsoever to do with XPY.

But, assuming all of this is "legit" -which seems quite the inappropriate word to use regarding any and all of this crap-, what we have here is a disgruntled co-conspirator in what would seem a conspiracy to commit tax fraud (by way of inflating the actual price of the purchase). All naturally stated with the usual safeguards since everything here could and probably is manipulated and very distant from the real truth. Now, this otherwise enthusiast co-conspirator now feels the hit, after enjoying his millions -less so, he implies, than the figure used for promotion implied, but significant amount I bet. Now, it doesn't mean, by any means, that the 8 million figure was used for tax purposes so that is PURE SPECULATION and therefore I am going to assume that it wasn't until proven otherwise -and since there's an investigation ongoing, it sure will come out in the clear sooner rather than later if, indeed there was tax fraud or was just a PR figure that looked good on paper, which would equal the some sort of false advertising, much more benign than tax fraud.

In any case, once again, NOTHING TO DO WITH XPY.

Just another rat FORCED to jump ship and "feeling very sorry" that he enthusiastically went along when the fat check was changing his life and he blatantly and enthusiastically cooperated in defrauding the people in general and the investors in GAW in particular. Who was the real guilty party here? What would have happened if he would have notified JG that either the figure mentioned in the press release was corrected or the deal was off? He wasn't at all concerned then about setting that particular record straight, was he? again, who was the real bad guy in that story, the one that wanted to look like a big shot or the one that actually knew the lie and not only did nothing but also enthusiastically went along with it? I guess I know your answer to that. There are others, of course. And the heat -and legal punishment- will be on their way... even with whistleblower promises and public apologies.

in case I have not left it clear enough, again, THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH XPY in any way, shape or form.
legendary
Activity: 1090
March 06, 2015, 01:58:33 PM
Barrabbas is extremely butthurt. I call bs on his "minimal" investment. He is blaming the world because his paycoin dreams were shattered.

Don't worry bud, the promised $20 buyback is right around the corner. Hang in there.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
March 06, 2015, 12:22:22 PM
I used to really like GAW and their vision. They seems to be really enthusiastic about their work and it reminds me of Satoshi. I thought they would revolutionize cryptocurrency world. Of that.. I am not so sure anymore.

I never believed in them Cheesy I just wanted to buy low and dump high but they failed unexpectedly soon so my plan was somewhat ruined.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2015, 12:13:02 PM
I used to really like GAW and their vision. They seems to be really enthusiastic about their work and it reminds me of Satoshi. I thought they would revolutionize cryptocurrency world. Of that.. I am not so sure anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 06, 2015, 11:55:47 AM
Since you obviously don't know or care for what "potential" or "alleged" means, do yourself a favor and not only google it but LEARN it.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who has some learning to catch up on. Like about the SEC. Have you learned already what the SEC does?

And seriously - KKK? Could you be any more of a shithead? Perhaps need some learning about that one too?
legendary
March 06, 2015, 10:35:24 AM
You DO realize that NONE of the quotes you have chosen, NONE, not even your personal comments, NONE OF THEM, is related to XPY? Everything is related to Garza and/or GAW.

All of my quotes are related to paycoin, directly and indirectly. Your arguments are silly because these concerns started as small questions to concerns and redflags 6 months ago and has built up slowly to full on accusations once the evidence was sufficient and GAW failed to properly address the questions.

Get used to the fact there will be conscientious consumers who judge and criticize these "unregulated" and highly questionable securities and companies. We cannot and should not simply wait around for the "proper authorities"  to shutdown these scams as their track record is both inept and slow. There will likely always be scams like this with or without our involvement and with or without regulation. There will always be credulous and greedy sociopaths who invest in these types of scams. All we are doing is warning a few potential victims from making a mistake that could bleed them dry. It is not within our power to convince everyone or prevent these operations from occurring.  

If you already made a ROI , than you are being overly defensive because you either like profiting off these scams and you don't appreciate how we potentially decreased your returns or you are so deluded as to think that no one so scrutinize any company until the CEO is in handcuffs and already prosecuted.  Either way you are appearing as a fool or sociopath to the rest of us. Raise your standards and critical reasoning skills.

Only "to the rest of us" lynching-KKK-mob-blood-thirsty-hunting-party. Only to those of you.
March 06, 2015, 08:12:29 AM
You DO realize that NONE of the quotes you have chosen, NONE, not even your personal comments, NONE OF THEM, is related to XPY? Everything is related to Garza and/or GAW.

All of my quotes are related to paycoin, directly and indirectly. Your arguments are silly because these concerns started as small questions to concerns and redflags 6 months ago and has built up slowly to full on accusations once the evidence was sufficient and GAW failed to properly address the questions.

Get used to the fact there will be conscientious consumers who judge and criticize these "unregulated" and highly questionable securities and companies. We cannot and should not simply wait around for the "proper authorities"  to shutdown these scams as their track record is both inept and slow. There will likely always be scams like this with or without our involvement and with or without regulation. There will always be credulous and greedy sociopaths who invest in these types of scams. All we are doing is warning a few potential victims from making a mistake that could bleed them dry. It is not within our power to convince everyone or prevent these operations from occurring.  

If you already made a ROI , than you are being overly defensive because you either like profiting off these scams and you don't appreciate how we potentially decreased your returns or you are so deluded as to think that no one so scrutinize any company until the CEO is in handcuffs and already prosecuted.  Either way you are appearing as a fool or sociopath to the rest of us. Raise your standards and critical reasoning skills.
legendary
Activity: 840
March 06, 2015, 07:47:00 AM
Barabbas, you sound like someone who's anally violated by Josh Garza. A.k.a.:

REKT!

Grin  
legendary
March 06, 2015, 05:29:02 AM
You DO realize that NONE of the quotes you have chosen, NONE, not even your personal comments, NONE OF THEM, is related to XPY? Everything is related to Garza and/or GAW. And, perhaps more importantly, you -AGAIN- use the tried and abused FOREGONE CONCLUSION approach (and why not? There are no consequences so why not just keep on going all the way, right? No danger -so far- of libel and the clap/clap instead of the rest of the bloodthirsty hunters so, once again, why not?). But, just to keep things in perspective, for those who really want to know what's going on here, everything in those "documents" that only one outlet of NO SERIOUS CONSIDERATION -as a matter of fact a single individual IS the outlet-, in the crypto world has posted again and again innuendo, dubious documents, hand selected at best, faked at worst... all of it, all of THEM, have produce POTENTIAL or ALLEGED faults. Since you obviously don't know or care for what "potential" or "alleged" means, do yourself a favor and not only google it but LEARN it. Or not. As long as there are no consequences, you will continue doing what you are doing with total lack of ethic or interest in the truth and with reckless abandon.

As for (the collective YOU) being responsible for sinking PayCoin, unfortunately yes, that is the case. Of course counting with the domino effect provoked by the vicious and unethical and fraudulent hunting down campaign. I mean, Gyft reneged on its agreement for ONLY that reason. That started the whole chain of ALLEGED broken promises -that have not been broken and, as a matter of fact, are top priority for Garza to follow completely-. But yes, Gyft was supoposed to make PayCoin a currency of choice susceptible to be used at Target, Amazon and everywhere else that was claimed. They decided not to stand the heat created by the hunting down bloodthirsty party so that was out. Was it payCoin's fault? was it that it was "badly designed"? We all know the answer to that. Well, congrats KKK boys, you got the job done, not so much because of your vociferous bullshit as for the cowardice of Gyft, but, either way, the result was the same. Karma is a bitch indeed, and Gyft will end up paying its share of the cowardly bargain, no doubt.

And all of this, I repeat, is just to keep things in its proper perspective. I personally -since some seem to be interested- had never any dealings nor interest with either GAW or the Hashlets or even PayBase,. I signed for an account a few days ago, maybe a week ago, and some of my info still seems to be "under consideration" whatever that means. I don't give a crap anymore about that (I will when the vault opens, if it ever does). And I have a few XPY which I have very successfully traded, I repeat, many times in the recent past, enough times to have made some small profit in general. My current holding will not affect me either if valued at $20 or at 2 cents. A nd, once more, my only interest at this point is to set the record straight as to what has transpired in this project, a shameful look, just another one, at the real face of crypto. The face of those that do not hide because their crimes -in their perception- are too old and their coins are "established", no matter how much fraud, insider trading and overall manipulation and just plain shit they have used for their personal profit. Those and their KKK soldiers -like you- are the responsible party of the situation of this project, regardless of what the final outcome will be or who has done what OUTSIDE of XPY. Or even inside. I'd be the first to claim against Garza if he's guilty of anything (XPY related) other than puerile stupidity -of that he is already guilty-. But ONLY in due time and ONLY if he is found to be indeed guilty of any wrongdoing.

It is a big difference, KKK crypto boys. A big, huge difference. And you KNOW it.
Pages:
Jump to: