Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 14. (Read 91139 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
The site is still not accessible. I can open the homepage, but can't login to my account.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I've run out of patience with this site
you should! dont wait for this site to revive back. it wont happen, and assume that you lost the game between you and this site..
its already scam from the start they promoting about it. well i registered here but i never invest anything Grin sorry for your loss.

Stop being sorry for their losses. It's their own stupidity which caused them that. Should be laughing at them instead for ignoring all the warnings
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I've run out of patience with this site
you should! dont wait for this site to revive back. it wont happen, and assume that you lost the game between you and this site..
its already scam from the start they promoting about it. well i registered here but i never invest anything Grin sorry for your loss.
Activity: 164
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

O M G
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This what the op doing right now. Enjoying the heat red summer on the beach, Sipping a cold tropical juice and laughing while reading the post..and enjoying the btc he rob..and saying.better luck next time. Grin

No pain.no gain.Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
hahahaha here our friend Tom with his housewife... ooops husband... hahahahaha

He like to put in the ass so much...

http://www.[removed].com

Dude, don't be putting people's private information on public forums. I don't care how bad you think you got scammed, that's just not cool, man. What if that guy isn't even the same Tom Don. C'mon dude, use your brain.
All the investors sheeps be like :

Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
I am able to access the website via the Tor network (using Tor browser).

However, the website does not allow me to sign in when using the Tor network.

Any other browser or even other computers, the website does not respond.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Usually I access the site with Mozilla but now I can not access the site with mozilla it said "too many redirect"
but I can access the site with Opera and Chrome but I can not login to the site..
yes,cant access neither on chrome nor on firefox.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Usually I access the site with Mozilla but now I can not access the site with mozilla it said "too many redirect"
but I can access the site with Opera and Chrome but I can not login to the site..

Try to open your usually Mozilla in "incognito mode" and I guess you are able to open the website (that's because the Admin locked the user sessions not the ip)

If you are able to reach the website after I say you what to do...

the site is reachable now, but after login, the redirect loop is back!  Cry
Activity: 2
the site is only accessible through TOR, why a scammer is still updating his site in this way?
He is placing more adsense banner there.

I think he will bring the site back to public, i guess.

Loads for me, so i guess he ip blocked those who signed up there. Your guess is incorrect. You guys are fucked.

Activity: 55
That was Horrible
They assassinated on us

Cry Undecided
the site is only accessible through TOR, why a scammer is still updating his site in this way?

Loads for me, so i guess he ip blocked those who signed up there. Your guess is incorrect. You guys are fucked.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Obvious ponzi is obvious. Be careful when investing at this time. Late-game is a horrrribbleee time to invest in a ponzi.
Activity: 48
im able to access the site without problem, but is this site still paying now? alot member here complain about payment..
i didnt invest anything here, but i dont wanna waste my time on scammed site for log in everyday Grin

What is happen is that admin have paid some guys and bought some accounts to talking about the payments, making his business more atractive for new participants, that is a very old strategy that admins have been using in investor-based games, ponzi.

In fact visiting the website in TOR it is reachable, the our friend admin has limited all our ip address from his fucking website

Tom Donovan, We do not forget... We will find you!

http://s24.postimg.org/rwotvsls5/tor.png

http://s12.postimg.org/oq5ohlw1p/tor2.png

Activity: 429
Merit: 259
im able to access the site without problem, but is this site still paying now? alot member here complain about payment..
i didnt invest anything here, but i dont wanna waste my time on scammed site for log in everyday Grin

What is happen is that admin have paid some guys and bought some accounts to talking about the payments, making his business more atractive for new participants, that is a very old strategy that admins have been using in investor-based games, ponzi.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 44
Ain't it hard to understand this?

Regards

This site is dead people, move on.

Gotta reply this too, to make more visible for people what the reality is.

thats was your 30 posts 3 days ago....be aware,that we can clean ass with our money if we want to... why do you care,even if is down i dont give a damn Wink

If you dont know to read we are in the gambling section Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: