Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 11. (Read 91139 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Working again  Huh
 Smiley
-One withdrawal per month for those users who own a building level 1(free) - 5 : anyone who has one of these buildings has to to Request a Withdrawal(by clicking the Request Withdrawal button in the Withdraw page/section), and wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.
-One withdrawal per week for those users who own a building level 5 - 10 : anyone who has one of these buildings can Withdraw instantly(by clicking the normal Withdraw button in the Withdraw page/section), one time per week.
-One withdrawal per day for those users who own a building level 11-20 : anyone who has one of these buildings can Withdraw instantly(by clicking the normal Withdraw button in the Withdraw page/section), one time per day.

Admin ?
-One withdrawal per week for those users who own a building level 5 - 10
or 6-10 Huh

1-5
5-10  Huh  6-10.....
11-20
Activity: 48
Activity: 56
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
OMG !!!! OMG !!!! MY HAPPINESS COMES BACK TODAY YEAHHHH !!!
LET ' S CELEBRATE TONIGHT !!!   I BELEIVE IN YOU DEAR ADMIN !!!  

AHAHAHA

Little guy is back. His dad must have let him get on the computer again. Not past his bedtime yet I guess

You seriously crack me up!
Activity: 15
OMG !!!! OMG !!!! MY HAPPINESS COMES BACK TODAY YEAHHHH !!!
LET ' S CELEBRATE TONIGHT !!!   I BELEIVE IN YOU DEAR ADMIN !!!  

COIN GENERATOR STATUS - WE ARE HERE!
Dear Users,
We are sorry for any bug/problem you found these days.
Coin Generator has not closed and so we didn not "scam", but we are working hard in background to fix all the problems.
Login is disabled for a while, because we need to work on it to reduce the lag at all.
No balance/account will be deleted once the maintenance will be finished.
Starting by Sunday 05/03/2016 at 00:00 UTC the maintenance will finish and we guarantee you won't have any problem related to lag or any other kind of problem, but if there will be, we'll work to fix it instantly as we always did.
BlockTrail is having problems processing all the withdraws free/low users request, so we decided to apply these changes on the withdrawals :
-One withdrawal per month for those users who own a building level 1(free) - 5 : anyone who has one of these buildings has to to Request a Withdrawal(by clicking the Request Withdrawal button in the Withdraw page/section), and wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.
-One withdrawal per week for those users who own a building level 5 - 10 : anyone who has one of these buildings can Withdraw instantly(by clicking the normal Withdraw button in the Withdraw page/section), one time per week.
-One withdrawal per day for those users who own a building level 11-20 : anyone who has one of these buildings can Withdraw instantly(by clicking the normal Withdraw button in the Withdraw page/section), one time per day.
Also the Upgrade/Buildings section will be updated with many other details about your building.
We apologize again for all the inconveniences and we hope you will stay with us for a long time, because many new events, giveaways and exclusive features are waiting for you!
Activity: 48
Online working again

I N C R E D I B L E   C O I N   G E N E R A T O R   R E T U R N S
Activity: 21
Activity: 756
Guys, better to forget what happened and move ahead, it has no sense to keep talkin about the person who have already fooled each one of you and went away with all the funds (thankfully i didnt invest) so just stop it now and move on.
Activity: 630
So this site has been declared a scam, good thing I passed on this one, I knew it reeked of Coinbooster and that whole scam.  I haven't been on the forum in a while so I figured I check out some new programs, but all i see is disappointment.
Activity: 113
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
 I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME ON HERE AND TRY TO JUSTIFY BEING A THIEF, I HOPE THE FBI CATCHES UP WITH YOU BEFORE MY CREW DO, COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN Undecided
Activity: 70
Just leave it alone total scam - notice he hasn't been back in here to announce this

Building level 1 -5 one month withdrawal and then you may get it the first week of the next month

Activity: 72
he block IP adress recent and accept News Ip (I change Ip and i join to that site but he still reject my account It mean will scam New Members Still Working Scam )

Well i just test it and it. And went i go in his site i see him make a new letter.

"Coin Generator Status - We are here!
Dear Users,
Coin Generator has not closed and so we didn not "scam", but we are working hard in background to fix all the problems.
Login is disabled for a while, because we need to work on it to reduce the lag at all.
Starting by Sunday 05/03/2016 at 00:00 UTC the maintenance will finish and we guarantee you won't have any problem related to lag or any other kind of problem, but if there will be, we'll work to fix it instantly as we always did.
BlockTrail is having problems processing all the withdraws free/low users request, so we decided to apply these changes on the withdrawals :
Also the Upgrade/Buildings section will be updated with many other details about your building.
We apologize again for all the inconveniences and we hope you will stay with us for a long time, because many new events, giveaways and exclusive features are waiting for you!"

What you guy think about it. It is true what he write or just ready to scam new user. Undecided

Well even if the above thingy is true, I'm sure Coin Generator is using Ponzi Scheming. C'mon, nearly 0.00000045BTC per minute in the first level? (That's nearly 0.018144BTC a month, without reaching the capacity of course)

However, there are chances that he isn't/wasn't scamming, I was able to withdrew from Coin Generator.

https://blockchain.info/tx/c2162845e82b54bb1d473ff24c296e167c40659f934648c7b43ce407aee324bc

And, since he lost all our trust, gaining it back would be hard, in other words, a scammer won't be dumb enough to type such a message unless he knows that new members will visit his website.

Either way, I'll try changing my IP and check if he's allowing new IPs to join his website.

//Edit: I wasn't able to connect to Coin Generator even after changing IP, I'll try again later.
Activity: 8
he block IP adress recent and accept News Ip (I change Ip and i join to that site but he still reject my account It mean will scam New Members Still Working Scam )

Well i just test it and it. And went i go in his site i see him make a new letter.

"Coin Generator Status - We are here!
Dear Users,
We apologize again for all the inconveniences and we hope you will stay with us for a long time, because many new events, giveaways and exclusive features are waiting for you!"

What you guy think about it. It is true what he write or just ready to scam new user. Undecided
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
@charfo: Thanks for that info. That is actually a smart scam move.

Edit: I just tested this and can confirm what you say.
Activity: 588

Dude

Stop wasting your time with this garbage site

Take that time and actually learn how you can make some BTC legit.
Much safer ways than this crap!!!
Activity: 55
Activity: 384
I think this particular scammer could have made by far more money if his site had been more reliable, it might be still running causing more people to loose money. Anyway, as long as coin-gnt lasted it was a high paying faucet. In fact so high that it seemed unrealistic that this is backed by ad revenue. What can we learn from this? If a similar system shows up (and I find this very likely), we should use only the faucet (as I just did here). If the majority of people does not send money, but instead takes money out of the ponzi system it will cause it to collapse very fast (depends a bit on how much money the scammer is willing to risk). In the surprising case of legitimacy (meaning it is in fact not a ponzi scam) it will sustain. Unlike the forum police bully idiots I am not here to tell you where to gamble with your money, but this particular ponzi was bound to collapse fast. If you lost money here, see it as educational investment and learn from it. And no, the scammer has no right to take your money, but there is no point in whining about it. Suck it up...
Activity: 280
Hahaha I enjoy reading here.
For all members that deposit and lost their coins.
Thats what you get when you trust a scammer with high rank.
Pages:
Jump to: