Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 22. (Read 91149 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Please solve this "Enigma"...

Part 01: How
to make you fuck off?

hahaha, no you're wrong and you lose, give me all your Satoshi...

Part 02: many
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Part 01: How
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still not loading. Admin what are you doing its been more than 24 hours having this connection error.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
As far is good.

My referal just told me she needed few refreshes, but after she connected she claimed 3k satoshi with ease. She is free member so we shall see if she will make her first withdrawal without problems. I think se will. Ahh, and she is collecting on mobile phone.

Admin, Does that mean there is still chance to solve Giveaway#2 after few days? Im trying to lcik your advertises once per day.

We will announce a new giveaway once we fix those HTTP requests and reduce SQL queries with mysqlnd cache. Solution is in our hands but we are facing some problems.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
As far is good.

My referal just told me she needed few refreshes, but after she connected she claimed 3k satoshi with ease. She is free member so we shall see if she will make her first withdrawal without problems. I think se will. Ahh, and she is collecting on mobile phone.

Admin, Does that mean there is still chance to solve Giveaway#2 after few days? Im trying to lcik your advertises once per day.
4th Withdrawal - 1st since the weekend and the introduction of the 3 day rule

https://blockchain.info/tx/1c7c3607a4188e85d467d9a3114227f832b39b0841166d39ac5d56f7fbb04e82

Thanks Coin Generator, it's good to prove the doubters wrong.
Activity: 32

Your server is becoming more bad does not work , we will definitely stay big fix your website

Umh, at what level is your building in? Also, can you withdraw? (I can't since we have to deposit first for now.)

Building level 5 - 321 SAT/min. My last withdrawal was on the 27th Feb around 15:00 so I'm due one soon (depending on whether the 3 days rule is based on exactly when your last withdrawal was or if it is done by days - previously it was exactly 24 hours after your last withdrawal) - you should be able to withdraw as a free user 7 days after joining/your last withdrawal - in the FAQs it says 'One withdrawal every 7 days for those users who own a building level 1.'
Activity: 72
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Burn in hell you fu.... freak

This connection time out never happened with me (however, the server did get REALLY slow sometimes), how about you change your browser and try again?

Works fine for me too... maybe you're just thick.

Looking at your post history indicates that that may be the case.

Refreshed

Refreshed

No problems here

Umh, at what level is your building in? Also, can you withdraw? (I can't since we have to deposit first for now.)
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

This connection time out never happened with me (however, the server did get REALLY slow sometimes), how about you change your browser and try again?

Works fine for me too... maybe you're just thick.

Looking at your post history indicates that that may be the case.

Refreshed

Refreshed

No problems here
Activity: 72
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Activity: 23
I give up, I would put my $200 on Genesis-mining  its better. bye.
[img=http://s23.postimg.org/6ln9vmjsb/13wowcgt.png]

I'm really satisfied about your new business-oriented mindset, good job Coin Generator! Thanks!
An error occurred: Withdrawal attempt failed, please try again!

Sad

i use Multibit HD  wallet  , not an online wallet
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
an honest person does not prohibit withdrawals even for people who have not deposited, here really discourages deposit and more.

Listen, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. As I've said you are free to quit since you didn't even deposit, what's the problem? So that you no longer discourage others.
I'm wondering if in all other faucets you are directly getting paid 100,000 or more satoshi a day to your Bitcoin address  Cheesy

I warn people who don't  deposit  will not waste their time on your site
because they not be able to withdraw. Say directly that on your  website: be honest.

Oh yeees. You start boring me  Angry

nice but  why i cant  WITHDRAW  since this morning?  

You can try different ways:
1. Change withdrawal amount.
2. Keep trying.
3. Try again later.

We have already contacted BlockTrail via email and via BitcoinTalk regards this issue here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047957
an honest person does not prohibit withdrawals even for people who have not deposited, here really discourages deposit and more.

Listen, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. As I've said you are free to quit since you didn't even deposit, what's the problem? So that you no longer discourage others.
I'm wondering if in all other faucets you are directly getting paid 100,000 or more satoshi a day to your Bitcoin address  Cheesy

I warn people who don't  deposit  will not waste their time on your site
because they not be able to withdraw. Say directly that on your  website: be honest.

Oh yeees. You start boring me  Angry

http://puu.sh/nqSza/5482d00a35.png

nice but  why i cant  WITHDRAW  since this morning? 
Activity: 25
Can I have 2 buildings at the same time f.e level 2 and 3?

Only one building.
Pages:
Jump to: