Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 58. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00031122 BTC
User ID: 3245f712
Review: Few days online and already 10k registered users! Very nice sheme, when you can loose money if not active - wich make program live longer imho, cant blame admin for loosing money if going offline for a week. So you actually making money from DOING SOMETHING, not promising something that looks to good to be true. Website have very nice graphics, and is easy to navigate. As for now i would say it can be best earning program of 2016!!! If they keep to update program with betting (hi/lo) or even purchasing adpacks in future it will detronise TrafficMonsoon with ease. I didnt deposited and already earned so much from just few faucet claims. Freebitco.in even with my 15referals doesnt making so much satoshi income per day. I wil lreview it again for sure, even if GIVEAWAYs will stop. If it will live till Ethereum reach 10$ i will surely try buying building level2 and earn even faster! Keep on GOOD JOB CoinGenerator! P.S. Hope its enought of review this time, and i make it on time xD

Can you please unbold the text next to the ":"? Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00031122 BTC
User ID: 3245f712
Review: Few days online and already 10k registered users! Very nice sheme, when you can loose money if not active - wich make program live longer imho, cant blame admin for loosing money if going offline for a week. So you actually making money from DOING SOMETHING, not promising something that looks to good to be true. Website have very nice graphics, and is easy to navigate. As for now i would say it can be best earning program of 2016!!! If they keep to update program with betting (hi/lo) or even purchasing adpacks in future it will detronise TrafficMonsoon with ease. I didnt deposited and already earned so much from just few faucet claims. Freebitco.in even with my 15referals doesnt making so much satoshi income per day. I wil lreview it again for sure, even if GIVEAWAYs will stop. If it will live till Ethereum reach 10$ i will surely try buying building level2 and earn even faster! Keep on GOOD JOB CoinGenerator! P.S. Hope its enought of review this time, and i make it on time xD
Activity: 588
I did the request for withdrawal of 50,000 Satoshi.
And they are not.

What error message are you facing? If it's asking you to retry please just keep trying or try later, our API is overloaded and may not be able to send it.

PEOPLE THIS IS A REBOOT OF COINBOOSTER

THIS BS line was used for their other site "please just keep trying or try later, our API is overloaded and may not be able to send it."

You are all getting duped!!!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Hello admin.
Send https://blockchain.info/tx/bf7eafcbc16e6650056579fa4c49b3e5f7afc3c4437156b0b5e357699250fa51
344pG7QGLJMoruoqbW3mqH3oK9rk4eF2Rt - 0.05 BTC
Deposit not added

We will manually add it within 10 minutes, we apologize for the trouble.
EDIT: we see your deposit has been already added.

Where???

wait 10 min and welcom scam list.

From best Regard CryptoMonitor team.
Official site: CryptoMonitor.net
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update admin.

Many people here say that this site is scam  Undecided
I disagree.

It's a new site guys, you must be patience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
And they are not.

What error message are you facing? If it's asking you to retry please just keep trying or try later, our API is overloaded and may not be able to send it.

Reminds me of Sitfer's Coinbooster.io  Roll Eyes
Coin Generator
And they are not.

Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00003
User ID: 9dd29f26
Review: I like coin generator because it basically is a high paying faucet, and you should treat it as such. It's info is related to many previous scams, like bought Hero account and good graphics (btc.surf and bitcoins.work) and is like ore mine and bitfactory (buildings) so you know straight up not to trust it!
Thanks for being an obvious scam Coin Generator, so I know not to invest my actual bitcoins!
Better than flexybit where it was legit for a while but then many people lost their deposit (including me) as people thought they could trust it.
Here, it's obvious it will collapse quickly.

You never said positive review so I do expect to get paid. (591+ characters)

Thanks for your review!
You got rewarded 0.0002 BTC
Rewards left: 7

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

Thanks for your review!
You got rewarded 0.00025 BTC
Rewards left: 6

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 1,124 SAT
User ID: 1a514f31
Review: i just sign up today, this very good and smooth load, have great earning for free or upgrade member, can claim faucet every 5 min, i hope this site long live

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:4,000 SAT
User ID:1a514f31
Review:i just sign up today, this very good and smooth load, have great earning for free or upgrade member, can claim faucet every 5 min, i hope this site long live and have new good Feature soon

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 1,336 SAT( i'm new here)
User ID:1bf6d180
Review:Nothing to say.. I really like your design Smiley.. Hope will have profitable with Coin Generator!

i have just change format of posting.. pls check for me

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:62671 satoshi!
User ID: f96504fb
Review:A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.
Thanks for the promo.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.
Your review is kinda poor, you should spend some more effort on it if you wanna take your reward...

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.0002916 BTC
User ID: fcc36ab5
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because I've been searching for the one for a while and now I think I have finally found it.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 1,124 SAT
User ID: 1a514f31
Review: i just sign up today, this very good and smooth load, have great earning for free or upgrade member, can claim faucet every 5 min, i hope this site long live

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:4,000 SAT
User ID:1a514f31
Review:i just sign up today, this very good and smooth load, have great earning for free or upgrade member, can claim faucet every 5 min, i hope this site long live and have new good Feature soon

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:65,613 SAT
User ID:fbf15176
Review:nothing to say negative until now, i think this is the best game ever in faucet
bitcoin network!
I hope it lasts.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:0.0005292
User ID:aaa5a97f
Review:I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because The Faucet Is Very Very Good and True Paying,so I will start earning more and more. This is  the short version of my life, but the important here is  that I feel happy at the end and the reason for that is your site,I've been searching for the one for a while and now I think I have finally found it. It is very difficult to find the one for myself, because I require a lot and have only been looking for qualified candidates. I've been through very tough period of my life, but here in this site, I feel comfortable. I'd say that I could invest some of my collected BTC, I think You Is The Best. Really

Unfortunately you are not elegible to partecipate to this giveaway because your bitcointalk account's level is newbie.

Ok Admin
but look for more Ads...
 Cool

We will as we previously said, do not worry and be patient please.

Today's given bonus percentage (average) is: 2.23%
Tomorrow (26-02-2016) morning at 12:00 UTC the following changes will be officially applied to the game:

Minimum payout will get increased to 100,000 satoshi.
Time between every claim will be increased to 10 minutes.
Referral commission from referral's claims will be changed to dynamic system with the following range of values:

Building level 1: 11% refcom - 3,100 SAT max
Building level 2: 12% refcom - 3,200 SAT max
Building level 3: 13% refcom - 3,300 SAT max
Building level 4: 14% refcom - 3,400 SAT max
Building level 5: 15% refcom - 3,500 SAT max
Building level 6: 16% refcom - 3,600 SAT max
Building level 7: 17% refcom - 3,700 SAT max
Building level 8: 18% refcom - 3,800 SAT max
Building level 9: 19% refcom - 3,900 SAT max
Building level 10: 20% refcom - 4,000 SAT max
Building level 11: 21% refcom - 4,100 SAT max
Building level 12: 22% refcom - 4,200 SAT max
Building level 13: 23% refcom - 4,300 SAT max
Building level 14: 24% refcom - 4,400 SAT max
Building level 15: 25% refcom - 4,500 SAT max
Building level 16: 26% refcom - 4,600 SAT max
Building level 17: 27% refcom - 4,700 SAT max
Building level 18: 28% refcom - 4,800 SAT max
Building level 19: 29% refcom - 4,900 SAT max
Building level 20: 30% refcom - 5,000 SAT max
thanks for update

Thank you for your attention!

Im stuck admin. This giveaways ended, and nothing for me for this positive review above? I will not make it before updates, to make my first lowest withdrawal as i need to sleep now... that updates! Will not make first withdrawal before social tab on ur www will disapear... this forum at least... cuz it will be probably much too early.

OFFTOPIC/JOKE:
I want to sell my own house and start renting from new owner. After i paid (in rent) twice the price of house im getting back ownership. Ayone? Consider it Min 150BTC investment that will pay monthly to finally double investment after 10-12 years (about 1BTC monthly rent) . You cant get scammed - you have legal property so you can evict (pardon me my english) me anytime. Where is the catch if i plan to invest 50BTC of your "loan" to build second floor of YOUR property?  There isnt, but i wont explain trick so easily on public Cheesy

You only have to fix your post format (unbolding) just like my example in the giveaway post.

Tomorrow (26-02-2016) morning at 12:00 UTC the following changes will be officially applied to the game:

Referral commission from referral's claims will be changed to dynamic system with the following range of values:

Why change referral? %20 Was a good amount :/

In this way we guarantee a long living program.

Why change referral? %20 Was a good amount :/

Honestly, I would rather have these changes that admin has implemented and ensure a longer life for the website than to make some quick referral earnings now only to come to a website that doesn't pay. Using your referrals, you can get to upgrades faster, and it's a bit of an incentive to get more referrals to upgrade faster, as well.

I'm okay with the changes.

You got it, exactly!

Also, Dear Coin Generator

by Adrevshare i mean more like:

1. PTC that earns satoshi (make it look like bitter.io into