Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 59. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I really dont know if i should put my money here...
If i buy a lvl 5 house when will i be able to reach my ROI?..

if you claim all the profit you will duble you initial investment during the lifetime of the building you bought

The only problem i see is the time...
As im busy and tends to not get all the investment when they are full...
Whats your method when getting your profit?.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

if you claim all the profit you will duble you initial investment during the lifetime of the building you bought
This seems to be a good faucet and also good way to diversify my bitcoin investments, but the fact that I have to be online regularly is not very practical. Since I lost a good amount of money on similar services that turned out to be scam, I will be more careful this time and use Coin Generator as a Faucet only for now. I rather invest my money were I already have good experience.

yes that pisses me off too, im not always around so i loose some profit too but, that is how it is...anyway if you invest you have much more space in storage, i have level9 for 0.1BTC and my stoprage is full after 5hours...i can manage to claim most of it
Activity: 112
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
This seems to be a good faucet and also good way to diversify my bitcoin investments, but the fact that I have to be online regularly is not very practical. Since I lost a good amount of money on similar services that turned out to be scam, I will be more careful this time and use Coin Generator as a Faucet only for now. I rather invest my money were I already have good experience.
Very very BAD experience.
I awaited to say "I love this fake generator" and in fact now I have the my 3 confirm.

My 3 confirmations are:

1) There is a limit of 20,000,000 SAT and this is not speciefied in the website! IT IS SPECIFIED UNLIMITED from the first day of launch

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give us other possibilities to upgrade his plan as He choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

3) Many many other things that I prefer to not specify for the security and integrity of the Owner of this fake system (if he would I'm here to discuss about all these bad functionalities and fro removing this post)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, Tom, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

Stay hungry, stay faked... and the show must go on!  Undecided

This is my panel:
http://s30.postimg.org/5v3sb0v4h/07cgt.png

haha this seems like some desperate competition faucet owner is trying to throw dirt on the new big guy in the industry lol Cheesy, now mr. ballsy, specify couple things.... first of all, what limit are you talking about? limit of what? second, you bought a building and you received another one? seems like a problem, eventhough it should not be possible...where is your proof that you are not making it up? i can say im pope and nobody gives a sht because everyone knows it is not true and this seems so no true, show us proof so we can raise up against this faucet....now the third point, many other things? srsly? comon tell us, you are obviously trying to hurt the program and the owner and now you say you dont want to? dafuq, where is the logic? you either want to hurt the program or not, decide what is it....BTW FAKE GENERATOR nickname? your statements are the only things that seem fake to me Wink no prooves, just ballsy talks
Activity: 48
I awaited to say "I love this fake generator" and in fact now I have the my 3 confirm.

My 3 confirmations are:

1) There is a limit of 20,000,000 SAT and this is not speciefied in the website! IT IS SPECIFIED UNLIMITED from the first day of launch

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give me other possibilities to upgrade my plan as I choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

3) Many many other things that I prefer to not specify for the security and integrity of the Owner of this fake system (if he would I'm here to discuss about all these bad functionalities and fro removing this post)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

This is my panel:

Would you mind giving us more proof that this bitcoin faucet is actually fake? If more people actually start complaining then I might believe what you just wrote. However, no one till now has accused this faucet for scamming, so for now, if you can prove this is actually fake we might follow your path of not using this faucet.

Hey Crimsonate I'm free to talk about what I want and a Major reason that I have over 250 referrals and I've invested non ONLY inside this scandal faucet but also out for advertising and others... I had Credit to the Tom's project with my personal criteria but I'm free to write that there are no TRASPARENT in this entire website.

All informations are missed!!!

I took a 7-level building. No problems have been, and still is not. And, hopefully, will not be. Of course, I mean the level of the other buildings, but the fact is. Have you contacted customer support chat?

No. We had wrote to the support email and the reply was:

"Are you sure that you have bought the right Level? We have some customers without any problem, Regards"

Very good support ... we was 3 People in front at the Pc and we have seen all 3 this problem.

You said that you have not problems... yeah me too with my Basic level 7 for 0.05  but I'm talking about other any way.
But why if you buy a Level for example 7, the System say that you have Active also Level 6-5-4-3-2-1 But when you buy an upgrade to a Level 8 is not calcuated the difference but the Price is entire?

Here I'm talking about a Level 14 at cost of 1 BTC.

Good for US that the system have choosen this Plan because we have requested Back the 0.8 and we discovered that the withdraw has a limit hahahaha good 0.20 for 4 days and Cash out all... this is our experience

Here a personal suggestion for TOM the Dev:
The commissions about the deposit I suggest you to take if a Person buy a Level not only for a simply deposit because my Friend has deposit 1 BTC and I got 0.05 BTC from this deposit. If my Friend deposit and Cash out we earn only from this transactions  Grin

And now about the LIMIT OF 20.000.000 SAT we want to talk and discuss?Huh There are no limits yeah... NO OTHER WORDS...

THAT SCANDAL!!!
Activity: 70
This is crapy scam, minimum WD increased to 100.000 satoshi.

That faggot pushing on to invest, its not a free faucet its a rob faucet,

Do not invest guys, you loose your money, as you loose in scams like this or Work bitcoin.

Claim only free claims, nobody will make you milionaire expept your own bussness and hand.

DO NOT INVEST HERE

Keep calm, we are not scamming anyone. We believe 50,000 satoshi is too much small amount, moreover flooding our BlockTrail API because lots of people can easily reach that amount.
As free user you will be able to reach the payout in less than 2 days and you already know it. I don't see any reason to complain.
If you do not feel comfortable enough with our service then do not continue any further, avoid us or just do not deposit any coin.

We are also notifing you almost 12 hours before the apply, isn't that fair enough? More interesting features will follow in next hours/days.

Thanks for you attention.
Regards, Tom  Smiley

What a rude little child.
Activity: 56

I took a 7-level building. No problems have been, and still is not. And, hopefully, will not be. Of course, I mean the level of the other buildings, but the fact is. Have you contacted customer support chat?
Activity: 72

My 3 confirmations are:

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give me other possibilities to upgrade my plan as I choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

This is my panel:

Would you mind giving us more proof that this bitcoin faucet is actually fake? If more people actually start complaining then I might believe what you just wrote. However, no one till now has accused this faucet for scamming, so for now, if you can prove this is actually fake we might follow your path of not using this faucet.
Activity: 85
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:65,613 SAT
User ID:fbf15176
Review:nothing to say negative until now, i think this is the best game ever in faucet
bitcoin network!
I hope it lasts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 1,336 SAT( i'm new here)
User ID:1bf6d180
Review:Nothing to say.. I really like your design Smiley.. Hope will have profitable with Coin Generator!

i have just change format of posting.. pls check for me

My 3 confirmations are:

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give us other possibilities to upgrade his plan as He choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, Tom, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

This is my panel:
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I love ♥ Coin Generator.
My Earnings: 0.0006199
User ID: f96504fb
Review:A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.
Thanks for the promo.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.

I think my edited post is in the required format now.

Not valid yet. It's not that hard to copy my post format, test preview and make sure it's the same before publishing  Cheesy
OK...Tried again and I think it's right now.

I know it's frustrating but please unbold it and add some spaces right after the ":" thank you.

Is it ok now?
updated my first post and waiting.
Activity: 14
Activity: 28
Today's given bonus percentage (average) is: 2.23%
Tomorrow (26-02-2016) morning at 12:00 UTC the following changes will be officially applied to the game:

Minimum payout will get increased to 100,000 satoshi.
Time between every claim will be increased to 10 minutes.
Referral commission from referral's claims will be changed to dynamic system with the following range of values:

Building level 1: 11% refcom - 3,100 SAT max
Building level 2: 12% refcom - 3,200 SAT max
Building level 3: 13% refcom - 3,300 SAT max
Building level 4: 14% refcom - 3,400 SAT max
Building level 5: 15% refcom - 3,500 SAT max
Building level 6: 16% refcom - 3,600 SAT max
Building level 7: 17% refcom - 3,700 SAT max
Building level 8: 18% refcom - 3,800 SAT max
Building level 9: 19% refcom - 3,900 SAT max
Building level 10: 20% refcom - 4,000 SAT max
Building level 11: 21% refcom - 4,100 SAT max
Building level 12: 22% refcom - 4,200 SAT max
Building level 13: 23% refcom - 4,300 SAT max
Building level 14: 24% refcom - 4,400 SAT max
Building level 15: 25% refcom - 4,500 SAT max
Building level 16: 26% refcom - 4,600 SAT max
Building level 17: 27% refcom - 4,700 SAT max
Building level 18: 28% refcom - 4,800 SAT max
Building level 19: 29% refcom - 4,900 SAT max
Building level 20: 30% refcom - 5,000 SAT max

This is great admin! This will not only decrease flooding of your Blocktrail tx, but it will ensure a stable earning for you and for every members. Guys! we need to support the website, we are earning thru faucet. If what you do is simply take take take, then no wonder, programs like these will immediately collapse. Admin is only making sure its stability, so unless you are a lazy fauceter who just want to claim claim claim without putting back any effort at all, then just leave the site, and don't invest at all.
Activity: 2
One of the best sites for Satoshi earnings.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello there!
One word of advice to new players here. Just treat it as a high paying faucet. Don't let greed take over you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
1. I'm planning to upgrade to Lvl 3, but the capacity is only 0.0003. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.0005, how can I withdraw with just a lvl 3 building?

2. This duration: 11 days.
    Will my upgrading building be lost after 11 days? Do I need to upgrade again after 11 days?

3. I'm only at level 1 building (FREE) and its capacity is 0.00003, but I already have 0.00004 on my balance. I somehow dont understand.

As you know, each building has a limited duration in which you can claim from it. Let's take the level 3 building:

Duration: 11 Days
Rate: 0.00000127 Bitcoin/Minute
Capacity: 0.0003 Bitcoins
Cost: 0.01 Bitcoin

Now, to buy this building you need 0.01 Bitcoin, once you buy it, you can "CLAIM" Bitcoins from it after each 10 minutes (as stated in the new rules). For example, the capacity of the level 3 building is now full, you just have to solve the captcha and claim the amount of Bitcoins there is in the building.
This will give you the 0.0003 Bitcoins which is in the building AND the building starts making money again. This process will continue until 11 days pass, when this does happen, you return back to your level 1 (unlimited) building. So you can buy the level 3 building again or another building. Note: You will ALWAYS make double the amount of bitcoins it took to buy the building at first, but that is IF you don't reach the capacity of the building as it stops giving you bitcoins.

Now here's how you can calculate the total amount of bitcoins you can get by buying a building:

Change the Bitcoin per Minute to Bitcoin per Hour; 0.00000127*60 = 0.0000762 Bitcoins
Now change that value to the amount of hours in a day (which is 24 hours); so 0.0000762*24 = 0.0018288 Bitcoins

0.0018288 Bitcoins is the amount of money you'll gain without reaching the capacity of the building (that is just for level 3 building).
Now multiply that value to the duration of level 3 building; 0.0018288*11(days) = 0.201168 Bitcoins

As you can see, you get double the amount of bitcoins it took you to buy the building.
So if you buy the level 20 building for 10 bitcoins, you'll get back 20 bitcoins in 45 days. Thus, you can use 10 bitcoins from your 20 bitcoins to buy the level 20 building again.

Thank you good sir. I actually didnt notice the FAQ section, I already scanned it and all my questions were answered, but still thank you. This is kinda new with all the ponzis here.I hope it lasts longer.
Pages:
Jump to: