Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier - page 6. (Read 2191 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 30, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Though not all stores accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but still there are few who are accwpting bitcoin. Using bitcoin aa a payment is easier as long you have with you the internet connection in processing the payments.

I do agree but with that fact that in reality people who accepts bitcoin as part of their way of living were still limited unlike to those who dont like bitcoin, doesnt know this platform yet or even not interested in this kind of progression which may see as a reason why bigger companies are not yet ready to acquire Bitcoin in their system, but this will be part of trends and I do believe this will be implemented sooner.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 30, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?
Everything,thats what i see is in future,the whole world will be using cryptocurrencies to all transactions and services even products so what you are asking is the payments will be allowable for all that used by fiats will be used by cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 30, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
Of course, now it is much easier to pay with Bitcoin than five years ago. Now practically in each industry you can pay for something thanks to cryptocurrency
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
There are several things I want to do that involves huge amount of money that I will prefer payment with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, so it is my earnest prayer that several  reputable companies will start accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
Bitcoin is the first digital currency to be introduced, can transact buying and selling systems, this is a sign of progress for the world today with the technology system now, and for the future onwards bitcoin remains a digital currency for people who want to transact at allpayment both private and government.
copper member
Activity: 182
November 30, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
it's easier to use and even if you do not have a wallet or bag. the more convenient you are to go wherever you go is your payment to, and you can easily transfer and you do not have to worry about holdups, because they do not get any money from you. I hope everyone would still support it for the development of our future, and for the sake of family future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
Last week in the Philippines the government legitimize the usage of cryptocurrency and there many online shops in that country that has started accepting bitcoin for transaction settlement. As we hope that ETF will come on board with Bakkt which is in negotiation with Starbucks which means Starbucks will accept bitcoin for payments
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 30, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
Yes, it's very easy and convenient to make payment by bitcoin. Although there is some company already have accepted as the payment process such as Amazon, Starbucks, and an airline company so far accepted bitcoin for making payment. Hopefully, very soon many more stores and organization will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
It is easier but it is better if you have all the payment option on our bitcoin wallet because it is convenient to pay through online and without going outside but hopefully, all that we wanted to pay through online are also in our choices of our mode of payment, but not all that we wanted to pay are in there so hopefully, for the next time it will update they will improve it more because it is really easy using bitcoin payment online.

It is true that paying digital payment like bitcoin is the easiest process. Just pay through online in supermarket and groceries . The payment goes directly on your wallet  to wallet. Just type the amount  of  you what you get and will completely transfer. Slowly , people will understand this process.  No need to go to the bank to withdraw your money. No hassles of carrying you cash with you. Just  have your mobile apparatus  with you learn how to do it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 04:24:18 AM
In my country it is still very difficult to find payments using bitcoin, yes that is because in the country it does not allow trading using bitcoin. It takes a long time to see bitcoin can be used as a payment instrument that can be accepted by the government.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
Living in a dynamic environment which keeps on changing so it becomes necessary for every person to cope up with the moving alterations in order to experience the new inventions. Bitcoin is one of the greatest gift to manking as it have really made many complicated tasks very simple and easy to make make payments and money other crucial operations as well.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

As far as I know Almost all progressive country is available for payment using bitcoin like for example in united states, Europe and some other Country here in Asia but the small like here in the Philippines is still not available for this kind of payment method but because of pursuing of our beloved president to improve of our telecommunication site with the help our our popular neighborhood country to supply the higher frequency and of course low payment agreement to the purpose of all Filipino people can avail this new high technology and soon the Bitcoin Crypto Currency is almost spread out around the Philippines.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 30, 2018, 12:11:58 AM
Using crypto to pay is good thing but many are very skeptical about its volatility way ,so it has really made it difficult to be fully accepted ,which is the major problem I see in mass adoption of the crypto , it can be use as a store value but not that cool for company , except if they can change it instantly for fiat and also the kind of tx fees that will be on them when transferring it to another user , all these should be address before we can talk more on shop accepting it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
November 29, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
along with the times and technology, everyone needs a fast, practical and efficient way in everything and the economic system also needs that and in my opinion crypto currencies are created by using technological advances and developments in the times to meet the needs of those developments
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 29, 2018, 10:57:45 PM
I hope Google starts to be able to adopt cryptocurrency to do advertisements and also to pay for Adsense publishers
by using coins, it will shorten the time and also reduce operating costs which Google business is big business
I am waiting for you Google
Activity: 27
November 29, 2018, 08:33:53 PM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I think that btc is the best coin and it is easier to use it for different aims, including payments. I am sure that soon time will come when btc will be the most profitable coin leading the market.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 29, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
Hey guys,

Thank for sharing this good news how made payment using bitcoin, exactly bitcoin is convenient and easier to use for payment system without any travel waste.

Here in my location i use bitcoin to pay electric bill water bill and major unigue bills and i get rebate benefits from the authorized exchange permtted by the government.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 06:56:28 PM
yes, with bitcoin all payments are easier because you don't have to exchange the currency received in that country. with bitcoin also has many other benefits. besides that bitcoin can also be an investment item so buy bitcoin now because the price is cheap
Activity: 27
November 29, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I believe that it is easy to transfer money with Bitcoin. Bicoin will be easier to transfer money when Bitcoin is declared legitimate in all the world. Many countries in the world still think Bitcoin is a threat to their country. By removing this idea when it gives legitimacy to Bitcoin, it will be much easier to transfer money with Bitcoin. And then Bitcoin will reach its desire goal. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
November 29, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
Yes, I agree that this is good news, but that would buy anything you can cash out bitcoins in 5 minutes and buy the goods. I don't argue it's convenient, but not for the majority of the population.
Pages:
Jump to: