Pages:
Author

Topic: Paymium (Bitcoin-Central/Instawallet) principals stole over a million dollars. - page 2. (Read 2153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Reserved to post that my claim has been satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
The following is a copy & paste from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6415421

Here's my first post on this thread, as you can clearly see, it's never been edited (a lot of my posts are edited, but 99% of the time it's due to grammar, and I'm surprised to see I didn't have to edit this post at the time).

I see this is going to be fun!

First off, I haven't a clue as to what the word 'key' is in reference to. I'm only aware of URL and Bitcoin address, of which I know for sure one of them, for the other two addresses weren't save, just the URL's via Chrome, and once clicked, I would then see my address. Of those two, I know the exact amount, but the other would only be a guess for, though I'm pretty sure I know the exact first three whole numbers before the decimal then ? digits. The account that I do know the URL and pretty sure I have the address, I don't know the exact coin amount. The other two I washed a couple times, but nixed doing to more after finding out the address were already obfuscated by IW during each exchange. A couple weeks ago, I couldn't even see who sent me coins and where I sent them via BlockChain, of which I thought was weird, but accepted it as being part of the process.

Now I read that it will be 90 days before we get our funds back, and that's if there's no other claims, and that's if it's not extended other 90 days. For that, I say thank you, and can I meet you guys in person so that I can suck all your dicks? Seriously, I want to suck your dicks. Please let me know where to meet you all. I promise no funny business just like I was assured less than two weeks ago that all in well in InstaWalletLand.

An issue was brought up then of which I was looking into but quit pursuing and quit worrying about my coins after being assure all was well. Just like we're all being assured that all is well over at BFLland. BULLSHIT!!!

What the fuck is really going on here? Fuck, another entity holding a massive amount of coins can't even decide the proper outcome of a well-written bet, yet awards and lets run less well-written bets. Ads are being displayed on this forum for products that don't exist. Mt. Gox lags when it's to their best interest. Christian devs... (don't ask me why I opted to hold my tongue on this one, but I did).

The only saving grace is that my mother fuckin' nest egg was all profit. So is 95% of all the barn wood I currently have in stock. Where would you like me to deliver it too for free, or would you guys enjoy it more if you steal it from me? I can easily start from scratch with nothing, and not feel any pain. But that's not the point.

What I have to do to be at peace with this situation is to currently accept it as a lost, yet hope for the best. Anything I get back would be considered a blessing. One thing for sure, after 90 days, mark, if this is not resolved, everybody associated with IW will have their names associated with the words scam, fraud, etc., for starters.

In closing, since your address supposedly is available online, I want one of you guys to state your address here on this forum. Since it's supposed to be the same address, you should have no problem provided such a request. If you don't, then there's something you're definitely hiding.

You have 24 hours to fulfill my simple request.

~Bruno K~

Note the text in red. Mt Gox and Bets of Bitcoin are gone, and the third claim turned out to be true.

I've already shown that InstaWallet funneled bitcoins in and out of Bitcoin-Central, and davout, a mod on this forum who owns bitcoin-central.com (.net) washed bitcoins through Satoshi Dice, and now has my 1,132 BTC residing in one of his personal wallets.

Since I haven't been refunded my bitcoins, I will now go into full-dox mode for every person associated prior and now with Paymium, et al. Also, I will notify each and every investor that has associated with said entity and its principals, along with notify the banking regulators overseeing Lemon Way that's acting as Bitcoin-Central's bank.

If you haven't figured it out, I'm one pissed off motherfucker right now.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Using the historical high of 1,242/BTC, my 1,132 BTC was worth $1,405,944 USD late last November (2013). At this penning with the exchange rate at 455/BTC, my 1,132 BTC is worth $515,060 USD.

With no major source of income, davout (David François) was able to transfer 1,029.24869663 BTC from his 1DavouTAsveznCFHsz688xvbrRAq4u2qm8 wallet to the 16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk wallet created on 2013-11-27 15:08:18.

Approximately 30 minutes later (2013-11-27 15:38:54), 1,029.24869663 BTC were transferred to the same wallet as seen in this tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/63718e56cfe440e3e9005379505f70790dace8b7d5151502b90c376e02b91bbb

David François was the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) of InstaWallet, as well as serving in the same capacity for all Paymium concerns, and would have the capabilities to expunge server records, along with knowing how to obfuscate funds, whether bitcoins or fiat.

Prior to the "hack", David François was well aware of the vulnerabilities of InstaWallet, addressing the concerns, mine included (for at that time he knew exactly what I had stored on InstaWallet), as being a moot issue. Then he disappeared just prior to "hack" announcing such in his sig with stating in no uncertain terms that he'll be outta pocket, not returning to the forum again until April 18, 2013, 02:40:14 AM after an almost 4 week hiatus, leaving Boussac (Pierre Noizat) to handle the bitcoiners waving pitchforks.

Meanwhile, Gonzague Grandval, the third principal of Paymium, et al. was nowhere to be found in spite of him being active on this forum at the time with the user name Cugnac: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cugnac-56121.

The following was Cugnac's sig at the time.

Signature:

Easiest Way To Get Started With Bitcoin  instawallet.org
Web & Mobile Bitcoin Wallet  paytunia.com
Buy/Sell Bitcoins  bitcoin-central.net

To date, the independent auditor(s) (plural via Boussac, singular via davout, ergo one is lying) has yet to be name in spite of hundreds of request to supply such.
Pages:
Jump to: