Pages:
Author

Topic: PAYPAL - page 2. (Read 1801 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
PEACE!
September 24, 2015, 03:09:38 AM
He said he is going to file a case and get his money back. He is using my account for almost 1 month, now he said that I hacked the account. I dont have any idea about hacking, and my paypal balance is 0 and dont have money to give his money back coz I spend it to my tuition fee.
What will happen if I didnt pay the negative balance, we are from different country.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
September 23, 2015, 11:58:14 PM
If the balance stays negative, Paypal will eventually seek out a debt collector to seek an arbitration award in some fashion to recover the funds. In most cases, paypal will give you some time to atleast pay back the negative balance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
September 23, 2015, 10:31:59 PM
Ignore him. He can't do anything to you. You only need to deal with Paypal.

The moral of this story is DON"T ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR BITCOINS.

He didn't sell bitcoins, you never-read-thead-er.
PEACE!
September 23, 2015, 10:43:47 AM
I have a buyer on twitter, this day he emailed me that the account was hacked. He's blacklisting me and said that he will open casse to paypal. Im not the hacker and I don't have any access to the sold twitter account.

What will happen If I didn't pay the negative balance to paypal? The buyers payment was not on my hand now, I spend it to my tuition fee.
How do I won a chargeback if ever?

Your account will stay on negative balance unless you deposit money then the money will be sent to the dispute winner and alo as far as I know they could withraw from your credit card or bank account or something ...
Only way to win the dispute is to provide evidence of what you are saying , don't email PayPal , you should call them and explain the whole situation .

The buyer have an access to account, but was unable to tweet and then he said that I hacked the account.
The buyer of my account is black mailing me, he said that he will make the situation worse if I didnt give him back the twitter account.
He give me choices, it's either I give him the account or give the money back. My only choice is to give the money back coz' I don't have the access to the account. I'm not the hacker, he is using the account for 3 weeks now he said that I hacked the account.

Will I be put jail if I didnt give back the money? I don't have any money Im bot rich either.

If you are honest about it then no , you aint going to jail , law dosen't work like that .. they should do investigations first and not just assume that he is telling the truth .
Beside in my opinion if anyone is going to jail it's him for blackmailing you (and if you are both from different countries then probably nothing is going to happen , it's not a national security matter .. ) . So do just like I told you , try to call PayPal and explain just like you explained to us right now .

Note : If I were you , he aint getting anything from me .

Yes, we are from different country. Im honest and Im just afraid because I was just a college student.
We don't have a telephone sir. We are not rich, if the buyer files a chargeback I will not able to call Paypal.
He said that he will make the scenario worse, Im afraid what he will do.
Im just getting myself ready if he didnt recover the acount from the hacker.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 23, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
I have a buyer on twitter, this day he emailed me that the account was hacked. He's blacklisting me and said that he will open casse to paypal. Im not the hacker and I don't have any access to the sold twitter account.

What will happen If I didn't pay the negative balance to paypal? The buyers payment was not on my hand now, I spend it to my tuition fee.

Your account will stay on negative balance unless you deposit money then the money will be sent to the dispute winner and alo as far as I know they could withraw from your credit card or bank account or something ...
Only way to win the dispute is to provide evidence of what you are saying , don't email PayPal , you should call them and explain the whole situation .

The buyer have an access to account, but was unable to tweet and then he said that I hacked the account.
The buyer of my account is black mailing me, he said that he will make the situation worse if I didnt give him back the twitter account.
He give me choices, it's either I give him the account or give the money back. My only choice is to give the money back coz' I don't have the access to the account. I'm not the hacker, he is using the account for 3 weeks now he said that I hacked the account.

Will I be put jail if I didnt give back the money? I don't have any money Im bot rich either.

If you are honest about it then no , you aint going to jail , law dosen't work like that .. they should do investigations first and not just assume that he is telling the truth .
Beside in my opinion if anyone is going to jail it's him for blackmailing you (and if you are both from different countries then probably nothing is going to happen , it's not a national security matter .. ) . So do just like I told you , try to call PayPal and explain just like you explained to us right now .

Note : If I were you , he aint getting anything from me .
PEACE!
September 23, 2015, 10:22:42 AM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 23, 2015, 10:15:28 AM

PEACE!
September 23, 2015, 10:12:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: