Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal & Ebay to Integrate Bitcoin - get ready for $10,000 + - page 2. (Read 5312 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
he didnt use the word bitcoin once
No, he used it several times. Dumbass.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope they choose Ripple  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If and when this happens, bitcoin will soar massively for sure.

"Ebay CEO, John Donahoe, suggested in a Bloomberg interview yesterday that PayPal is working on integrating Bitcoin into its payment processing platform."

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/02/breaking-ebay-ceo-suggests-paypal-bitcoin-integration-coming/

waow this is it! Smiley get ready storm
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
The question was clearly about Bitcoin as it was mentioned twice in the question. If his reply was not inclusive of Bitcoin, then he would have been intentionally evasive. He seems like a strait arrow and would not resort to such tactics.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Yeah... No. I'll believe it when it actually happens which in this case will probably be never. PP is not at all interested in helping BTC rather it's back pocket which is currently unde threat from BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
it wasnt that positive

it is with sadness that i say that this is bull fud  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
How soon, How soon, How soon, are we there yet?   Cheesy
$5,000/BTC by June!
Activity: 644
That would be incredible great news. With something like that I guess we are a lot closer to then Moon than expected and these last few months were a huge bear trap  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 339
If and when this happens, bitcoin will soar massively for sure.

"Ebay CEO, John Donahoe, suggested in a Bloomberg interview yesterday that PayPal is working on integrating Bitcoin into its payment processing platform."

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/02/breaking-ebay-ceo-suggests-paypal-bitcoin-integration-coming/
Pages:
Jump to: