Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 138319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 09, 2016, 09:30:45 AM
Paypal is of course popular but as you can see now you see that Bitcoin will be more used and that is perfect for the most people with Bitcoin.
But you also see that Bitcoin is more used and that is perfect.

Welcome to btctalk and I prefer bitcoin than paypal, although at this time PayPal has a security system which is quite good and can be in the exchange in shopping stores anywhere, but in terms of transactions bitcoin is still better than that if using bitcoin need not bother to verify wallets such as PayPal
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2016, 09:24:54 AM
I prefer paypal as a strong security system

I agree with you , that's we can assure with paypal but to give back their good service they are charging very high charging fees.
So, some people are shifting to bitcoin because it has lower fees.

Yes fees is the major issue here, and there are many rules and regulations that we need to follow in creating an account in Paypal, bitcoin is very simple process.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 09:18:39 AM
What are your opinions on paypal or bitcoin for online shopping?
Paypal is without a doubt the better option out of the two if you only count online shopping. So I would choose Paypal it is just easier to use and worldwide more accepted.
Activity: 94
May 09, 2016, 09:04:41 AM
Paypal is of course popular but as you can see now you see that Bitcoin will be more used and that is perfect for the most people with Bitcoin.
But you also see that Bitcoin is more used and that is perfect.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 08:02:15 AM
Bitcoi is best choice for me
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 07:59:35 AM
Paypal is pretty okay but I like bitcoin way more, due to the fact its usable for multiple things and you can make some nice profits for sure.
The bitcoin is a good thing to invest in with paypal you cannot invest.

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 09, 2016, 07:12:38 AM
I prefer to use paypal because they can give you warranty on the products you bought with
their paying method. And i don't think bitcoin is secured enough to get some warranty.
Along with warranty you can get discounts if you use PayPal, in bitcoin warranty cannot be given sometimes but you can earn lot money here.
Activity: 434
May 09, 2016, 07:07:32 AM
I like the bitcoin way more because it has so many advantages and you can make a lot more profit if you hold it with paypal this is not the point at all.
Activity: 275
May 09, 2016, 07:03:04 AM
I prefer to use paypal because they can give you warranty on the products you bought with
their paying method. And i don't think bitcoin is secured enough to get some warranty.
Activity: 68
★ Selling goodies for designers ★
May 09, 2016, 06:58:42 AM
My Paypal account has been limited because of silly reason. My funds have been frozen. I have a conversation with them, in fact- with myself only, as they didn't reply to my emails and explanations. Now all my shopping based on Paypal has stopped. I use now some alternative payment processors and Bitcoin. Don't trust in Paypal 100%, your account can be limited anytime because of one of hundreds ridiculous reasons. Act wisely and be prepared for any surprises.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 06:48:08 AM
Security system? What are you talking about? It is so easy to get scammed on paypal, as in it is easy to reverse it which is way worse than Bitcoin which isn't reversible.
Both is many used now but as you can see you see that Bitcoin is getting more used and that would be perfect and that would be perfect for the future and currency.
But that is hard to know from before but the value must also reach a higher value.
Activity: 700
May 09, 2016, 05:43:13 AM
Security system? What are you talking about? It is so easy to get scammed on paypal, as in it is easy to reverse it which is way worse than Bitcoin which isn't reversible.
Activity: 546
May 09, 2016, 05:39:58 AM
Merit: 501
May 08, 2016, 11:56:58 PM

there really is no risk with Bitcoin. There are frameworks out there suvh as Stripe that make paying in Bitcoin a hitch. all you need is to hire a programmer who knows how to work with Bitcoin.

it's good idea, i think in each companies have technical special to keep the data from hackers, but sometimes the trouble come from goverment, because only small country use bitcoin as currency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2016, 11:55:20 PM
PayPal for online shopping may be more popular, they've accepted in each store, but bitcoin is still rare. whereas bitcoin has more advantages than paypal. have a low fee, no matter the limit. but indeed PayPal in case of theft, you can still be appealed, to get your money back. so each has its advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
May 08, 2016, 11:44:29 PM
Ofcourse bitcoin, thats why were using it and you all know we like anonymity and fast transactions.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 08, 2016, 11:20:57 PM
Less scam risk with paypal if you're the buyer
It doesn't have any price fluactuation either. However, in the end, PayPal and BTC have their pros and cons in different situations. I hope that BTC becomes more popular and many other online shopping sites like EBAY and AMAZON adopt it.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

in fact if you are seller it's very risk to accept paypal as payment processor, buyer can refund his money after transaction done Roll Eyes

paypal is protecting the buyers and it is an advantage if you are going to use paypal as your payment processor. However for seller,
it is a disadvantage for them that doesn't want to ensure customers satisfaction.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 08, 2016, 11:14:23 PM
in first time im interesting with online earning, im use paypal, because paypal is very famous, very popular. but i get some problem with document id, we must have CC etc. so im searching other payment processor like payeer but the fee is very high. after i know bitcoin, im use bitcoin everyda and never get any problem Smiley

So bitcoin is my choice.
Not only is Bitcoin much better than PayPal but another benefit is that you don't need to go through any kind of verification in order to start using it.

And another great thing is that Bitcoin doesn't freeze your money like PayPal very often like to do. Cheesy

Yes paypal dispute system can be a pain in the ass if the other party takes a lot of time to respond. But for me that is not the main reason to choose bitcoin.
The fees of paypal are just to large.

Bitcoin is better then Paypal in lots of ways. bitcoin's security is stronger then paypal, bitcoin have lowest transaction fee, bitcoin money can't be freeze like paypal money. and the worst thing of paypal is paypal money is reversible. a scammer easily reverse his payment after you sent him the products. so getting scam with paypal is higher then bitcoin.
Activity: 448
May 08, 2016, 11:03:32 PM
in first time im interesting with online earning, im use paypal, because paypal is very famous, very popular. but i get some problem with document id, we must have CC etc. so im searching other payment processor like payeer but the fee is very high. after i know bitcoin, im use bitcoin everyda and never get any problem Smiley

So bitcoin is my choice.
Not only is Bitcoin much better than PayPal but another benefit is that you don't need to go through any kind of verification in order to start using it.

And another great thing is that Bitcoin doesn't freeze your money like PayPal very often like to do. Cheesy

Yeah I find it convenient to use bitcoin rather than paypal but still there are certain measurements that why I'm using paypal because most of the companies that I'm working with doesn't even know what bitcoin is.

Thats one of biggest problem of bitcoin the fact you hadent were to buy and sell stuff for bitcoin now there is openbazar i havent tryed it as i need to dowload something to start and be able to see the market there ,but i believe its now possible to cover the thing of ¨there is no place that works with bitcoin¨.I left paypal since i joined bitcoin i dont need anymore paypal i can do anything from my bitcoin wallet.
the problem can be solved faster if we can introduce bitcoin to our client, companies, relation etc. if he accept paypal, im sure he willl accept bitcoin too, we can give him some way to accept bitcoin like use Bitpay service etc.
there really is no risk with Bitcoin. There are frameworks out there suvh as Stripe that make paying in Bitcoin a hitch. all you need is to hire a programmer who knows how to work with Bitcoin.
Merit: 501
May 08, 2016, 11:00:06 PM
Less scam risk with paypal if you're the buyer
It doesn't have any price fluactuation either. However, in the end, PayPal and BTC have their pros and cons in different situations. I hope that BTC becomes more popular and many other online shopping sites like EBAY and AMAZON adopt it.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

in fact if you are seller it's very risk to accept paypal as payment processor, buyer can refund his money after transaction done Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: