Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 74. (Read 138319 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 12:15:02 PM
i dont like paypal, bitcoin are the best payment option for me and nothing can replace it as its very easy to use
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 06, 2016, 12:06:50 PM
first, i choose bitcoin then paypal.. they is my virtual money Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 10:54:20 AM
Paypal is also good but I will choose for bitcoin, its untraceable.
Its more secured and faster, I really like the bitcoin wallets.

Yeah and bitcoin transactions are transparent and with no hidden charges, Paypal charges heavily on their customers with lots of hidden charges, and customers are getting cheated by Paypal, let bitcoin be more popular and later Paypal would be history.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
February 06, 2016, 10:41:53 AM
What are your opinions on paypal or bitcoin for online shopping?

because of lacking of bitcoin accepting places, i am doomed to using paypal.. i hope there will be more bitcoin accepting place. actually, bitcoin is so advantageous for dealers..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
February 05, 2016, 11:53:41 AM
Ok guys what do you think about PayPal's new ad campaign?
If you haven't seen it, here you go --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF9t_xQGks&feature=youtu.be

There are some rumors going around this mentioning of "new money" in the video could be a hidden hint for Bitcoin.
We know they appointed Wences Casares a board seat and acquired Braintree, which allows BTC payments via Coinbase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 05, 2016, 11:43:44 AM
Paypal is also good but I will choose for bitcoin, its untraceable.
Its more secured and faster, I really like the bitcoin wallets.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 05, 2016, 11:30:59 AM
My earlier comment was clearly AGAINST Paypal.. they suck crap !

but if that reasoning was not enough for ya guys here is another..

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/261804-paypal-starts-banning-vpn-and-smartdns-services/

i tried to get the story link from Torrentfreak but the sites is own Sad
Okay, so they are no longer allow merchant that sell VPN/proxies to use Paypal to accept payments?
Sounds like there will be a lot of merchant will use Bitcoin as payment method soon! Shocked
Activity: 420
February 05, 2016, 11:16:15 AM
I think bitcoin is better than other options. Because the fees are very less and facilitates international money transfers.

I think they both have good honestly.

What I think is good is that you can pay with them both easily. I find that really so super convenient.

I use it namely really quite often. So I can not choose between the two.
Activity: 490
February 05, 2016, 08:29:39 AM
I think bitcoin is better than other options. Because the fees are very less and facilitates international money transfers.
I think a lot of competitors who have a small transaction fee even free, paypal or perfect money could be used and no transaction fee,
but bitcoin has another advantage
Activity: 1190
February 05, 2016, 07:30:46 AM
PayPal is better for the buyer IMO, You can actually make disputes and get refund for a payment that you did not get the item for, For the sellers however I think bitcoin is much better. In fees BTC is incomparably better than PayPal huge fees.

how about fee ?
paypal take fee very high
with bitcoin you need only 10.000 for every amount transaction Roll Eyes

i think bitcoin is the winner
nope you can send any amount with no cost fee transaction if you choose. the purpose of payment to pay for goods and services, you will not be charged 1 cent
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 05, 2016, 07:17:16 AM
My earlier comment was clearly AGAINST Paypal.. they suck crap !

but if that reasoning was not enough for ya guys here is another..

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/261804-paypal-starts-banning-vpn-and-smartdns-services/

i tried to get the story link from Torrentfreak but the sites is own Sad
Activity: 168
February 05, 2016, 07:05:00 AM
I dont like so much paypals fees.... would probably use btc just because of that
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2016, 07:01:05 AM
I like paypal more the system is better.
Although bitcoin is more secure of course.
I think bitcoin is the safest payment method.
I think you have choosen paypal because it is accepted worldwide but you also have to look at how much they will charge you for every transation you make. They are robing us from years, we have to shift toward more secure and cheaper service like bitcoin. Bitcoin is way more better than paypal.
Activity: 137
February 05, 2016, 06:49:52 AM
PayPal is awesome in a way, you can trust that you can get a refund from almost everything if you got scammed, BTC has an advantage of being able to do transactions for a small % of fees and easily compared to PayPal IMO.
Activity: 126
February 05, 2016, 06:42:22 AM
I like bitcoin because it is more secured than the paypal.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
February 05, 2016, 04:53:36 AM
PayPal is better for the buyer IMO, You can actually make disputes and get refund for a payment that you did not get the item for, For the sellers however I think bitcoin is much better. In fees BTC is incomparably better than PayPal huge fees.

how about fee ?
paypal take fee very high
with bitcoin you need only 10.000 for every amount transaction Roll Eyes

i think bitcoin is the winner
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 04:46:48 AM
ofcourse bitcoin. we cannot send any amount in paypal,it takes a lot of tax in paypal,paypal transactions are reversable and there are a lot of people using bitcoin then on paypal
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 05, 2016, 04:44:14 AM
Activity: 434
February 04, 2016, 05:57:11 PM
I like paypal more the system is better.
Although bitcoin is more secure of course.
I think bitcoin is the safest payment method.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 04, 2016, 05:24:12 PM
Just an idea I want to add here: Paypal recently seems to be abusing users and closing a lot of accounts with many bogus reasons for doing so. That's where bitcoin comes in. And if there's anyone here from Paypal then you should get your act straight because this can't go on like this.
If it really happens it would be very detrimental to the user, account closure will harm the user should not it a way to reduce fraud.
Luckily I already do not use paypal again and now I just use bitcoin.

ANY crypto currency related activity is against their TOS.. this was posted here and widely known since 2012.

Sure they are evil garbage but many of you out there know better then play dumb when your account gets locked.

It blows my bloody mind that after all these years staff here still don't have a sticky warning about this.
Instead the whole entire market place section is one just buying/selling Bitcoin with Paypal scam section.

I can't have a shred of respect for any staff member here.
ALL of them already know this and none of them speak up and warn users (or take it a step further)
They all willingly let users fall into a trap about it.
That is pathetic.

Buy from a Paypal guy ?
He could have his account locked and money seized with no warning.. then how do YOU get paid on your trade ?

I catch any of you doing it and you know better i will neg rate you.

And staff and places like BTCe should be ashamed of themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: