Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 78. (Read 138319 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 31, 2016, 08:22:36 AM
Since i am now collecting satoshis, I could say that I will go with bitcoin when it comes to transactions, my paypal is not verified, so I can't use it in big purchases...  Smiley
yeah using paypal quite difficult you must have a verified account to receive unlimited services from paypal, in contrast with bitcoin, it is free without any verification
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
January 31, 2016, 07:34:43 AM

I don't really like paypal because of the chargeback scam. Other than that, it is really good.

same here... specially when you are dealing with  a person and not a shop or a big entity, they always have a tendency to do that...  Smiley
Merit: 501
January 31, 2016, 05:58:51 AM
Since i am now collecting satoshis, I could say that I will go with bitcoin when it comes to transactions, my paypal is not verified, so I can't use it in big purchases...  Smiley

Paypal No worthy when compare with bitcoin because transactions fees is very high in Paypal.

Bitcoins is charging very less amount in BTC. So Bitcoin is one worthy than paypal.

Yeah, I have a lot of experience about using my paypal in purchasing small items, and the fee is also one that bothers me.  Smiley
I don't really like paypal because of the chargeback scam. Other than that, it is really good.
global moderator
January 31, 2016, 05:57:02 AM

Paypal No worthy when compare with bitcoin because transactions fees is very high in Paypal.

Bitcoins is charging very less amount in BTC. So Bitcoin is one worthy than paypal.

Yeah, I have a lot of experience about using my paypal in purchasing small items, and the fee is also one that bothers me.  Smiley
Merit: 501
January 31, 2016, 02:16:13 AM
You are collecting satoshis, you should really be collecting Bitcoin. Anyway, Bitcoin is much better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 31, 2016, 02:04:42 AM
i would choose bitcoin instead of paypal, its way better and easier to use in my opinion thats why
Yes I like you, I would choose because bitcoin bitcoin very superior from paypal.
Perhaps all those who already know the bitcoin and paypal will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 30, 2016, 05:55:34 PM
i would choose bitcoin instead of paypal, its way better and easier to use in my opinion thats why
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 30, 2016, 05:40:30 PM
Unfortunately the bitcoin options to purchase things are very limited, and that is the only reason for me to prefer the paypal platform, but I am willing to switch to the bitcoin platform asap.

You can basically buy anything you want from Amazon via Purse.io website. Then you don't have to deal with PayPal anymore. I am sure at some point there will be even gas stations and super markets that will accept Bitcoin as form of payment.

PayPal has been worst these days as they don't even update your Reputation points based on which you can't do bigger transactions that include credit card payments, but if you are to transfer some BTC to someone and need to purchase a bigger amount using a CC, then this is absolutely a killer against PayPal...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 30, 2016, 05:01:45 PM
Unfortunately the bitcoin options to purchase things are very limited, and that is the only reason for me to prefer the paypal platform, but I am willing to switch to the bitcoin platform asap.

You can basically buy anything you want from Amazon via Purse.io website. Then you don't have to deal with PayPal anymore. I am sure at some point there will be even gas stations and super markets that will accept Bitcoin as form of payment.
Activity: 672
January 30, 2016, 05:00:01 PM

Yes right now paypal is rulling that market.
But it would not surprise me if paypal will lose more merchants over time to bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 30, 2016, 04:43:29 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 30, 2016, 04:23:35 PM
BTC of course. Seeing the absurd taxes and charges paypal has and the fact that you have to provide a great deal of paperwork to prove who you are and the fact that even if you have transactions without disputes paypal still limits the account without reason again and again inventing new ways to limit the account. Paypal? Not if I can help it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 30, 2016, 04:07:30 PM
Most people will prefer bitcoins over paypal, reason being easy access and no issues like chargeback and such. I remember when i was new and got scammed over few bucks in paypal due to scammer being charging back and winning dispute case Sad .
Activity: 434
January 30, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 30, 2016, 01:51:10 PM
Why not use a credit card?

If the company you buy from turns out to be a crook or goes bust you can get a refund.

But if the company is a scam they will only take bitcoins so maybe I can see why everybody wants to use it.
Activity: 756
January 30, 2016, 01:43:16 PM

Yes and also as Bitcoin's allow only small fee transactions, that's another reason to say it's better than Paypal till now
But unfortunately it's not used worldwide like Paypal
how about bitcoin debit card? same as the wallet you use
as long there is mastercard logo, you can use it instantly like a debit from the bank
Activity: 742
January 30, 2016, 11:25:19 AM

Yes and also as Bitcoin's allow only small fee transactions, that's another reason to say it's better than Paypal till now
But unfortunately it's not used worldwide like Paypal
global moderator
January 30, 2016, 10:14:50 AM
Activity: 658
January 29, 2016, 08:08:06 PM
Easy answer: Bitcoin all the way!
all the way ? sure ?
what if you want to buy something, and you really want the item, but the site only provides paypal as a payment method?
what would you do?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 29, 2016, 07:56:40 PM
This thread is a fail. How can we compare these two things? When using PP you are still dealing with fiat money, but deposited on virtual account. I can imagine system similar to paypal, where you could deposit bitcoins, instantly send to others and reverse transactions (maybe there is one already).

Lol how it's a fail.Even though they are not 100% the same.
It's asking for users for there preference, which happends to be bitcoin and paypal on a bitcoin forum, and yes Bitcoin is my favourite.

yes bitcoin is my also favorite, This time papal is popular than bitcoin but papal is not available in every country. i think in future time bitcoin will be king in the world and bitcoin will be available for every country and everyone will trade with bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: