Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPro launches the 1st truly decentralized financial-marketplace - page 3. (Read 4044 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
A decentralized bank? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
PAYPRO project is very good and very promising for the future. I will support this project to completion. let alone who became bountynya manager has been successful in UAHPay project. I'm sure here he can be like that. success for PAYPRO and team
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
The team and advisor members are not listed on the website and that doesn't hold much for properly profiling of the project.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This token may be a flagship currency in our ecosystem, facilitating transactions within the marketplace in next year. We need more work to bring this token grown up!
Have you had any bounty program for this token in next times?

Thanks for your words!

You can join our BOUNTY PROGRAM on here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-paypro-launches-the-1st-truly-decentralized-financial-marketplace-2441624

In case you need anything else, please go to www.payproapp.com or contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/share/url?url=t.me/payproico
I am very interested to participate in this project bounty campaign program
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
interesting project, I want to know more deeply with this project

if you want to know more about this project I advise you to visit website from paypro because there is so much information about this project. Their website is very simple but the content of the website is very easy to understand  Grin
Activity: 84
The price of 3 pay token = $2.16
That's good  I like it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
What is the maximum supply of coins? 20 000 ETH * 500 tokens for 1 ETH = 10 000 000 coins max? I correctly counted?
Activity: 280
This is a bounty manager UAHPAY after success in UAHPAY can instantly an amazing new project. the project is really long and I think this project will be successful again.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello , your token is an erc20 token?
Will you have your own blockchain?
Activity: 574
i think this ico is promissing, is there minimum limit join this ico

Please, see below the investment conditions:

Pre-sale period: January 8th to January 15th, 2017

Pre-sale terms: Min investment of 15 ETH

Pre-sale bonus: Bonus of up to 35%

Main Sale period: January 15th to January 31st

Main sale terms: Min investment of 0.5 ETH

Main sale bonus: 1st 24 hours 20%, 1st week 15%, 2nd week 10%

Exchange rate: 1 ETH : 500 PYP

Thank you for quick replies, i think your project will be success because managed by experience manager bounty
very precisely you say, that the manager has a great experience with ico success yesterday, hopefully in this project will experience the same project that will succeed ..
Activity: 574
it would look good when this thread comes with some pictures, I just give suggestions to make any who come increasingly want to know more about this project
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Thank you for quick replies, i think your project will be success because managed by experience manager bounty

Very nice,  It's good project. I hope this project will succes and succes more.
New project, im support and very interesting. I will do the best. Good luck sir.
Activity: 378
interesting project, I want to know more deeply with this project
Activity: 88
www.payproapp.com

Activity: 88
www.payproapp.com
This token may be a flagship currency in our ecosystem, facilitating transactions within the marketplace in next year. We need more work to bring this token grown up!

Thanks for your words!

You can join our BOUNTY PROGRAM on here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-paypro-launches-the-1st-truly-decentralized-financial-marketplace-2441624

In case you need anything else, please go to www.payproapp.com or contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/share/url?url=t.me/payproico
Activity: 798
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I just visited paypro website and website display is very simple but that is why the information contained in the website is very easy to understand.  Cheesy
Activity: 329
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Pages:
Jump to: