Pages:
Author

Topic: PBmining - legit? - page 36. (Read 67909 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sentinel
March 17, 2014, 04:23:48 PM
IMHO too much spamming for pbmining.

That usually means someone registered multiple accounts (sock puppets) or paid others to spam. That only ever has one goal : suck in more unsuspecting investors.

Make sense if it's actually a ponzi - if they run low on existing cash to payout, they urgently need new suckers flowing in to keep the ponzi alive.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2014, 02:33:05 PM
I have been with PBMining since their first week with the website up (first 100 customers) and although I can't guarantee it is not a scam, all I have to say is if it is, they have the best customer service ever for a scam and it was very well thought out...

If you are interested in purchasing with PBmining, please do so through my referral link as I will greatly appreciate it!

PBMINING.COM  BUY NOW: 0.0083BTC/GHs 5 Year Contract
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
March 17, 2014, 11:13:43 AM
As every contract is for five years, they need to handle each purchase separately, I would suppose. This does not make sense if two contracts are bought the same day, but in general.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 10:18:52 AM
Got my 2nd payment.
my first 2 purchases shortly after each other, the 3rd 10-12 hours later.

Looks like they do not consolidate the puchased amound into one big pool per customer. Maybe than means, that a purchase of 100x1 GH/s will stop paying out way before 1x100GH/s.
Activity: 5
March 17, 2014, 04:01:44 AM
Hello,

folks. New Sunday, new payout. Standing at 1.5 BTC paid to my account as of today. With the increased difficulty I expect about 0,80 to 0,85 mined by next Sunday.

Still 7,4 to go - will report next Sunday.

If you - despite the warnings - want to give it a try, I want to throw my ref-code in the ring.

http://pbmining.com?ref=iflash11

Until then happy mining!

iFlash

yeah, i just got my first payment!  Grin
March 17, 2014, 03:59:36 AM
Hello,

folks. New Sunday, new payout. Standing at 1.5 BTC paid to my account as of today. With the increased difficulty I expect about 0,80 to 0,85 mined by next Sunday.

Still 7,4 to go - will report next Sunday.

If you - despite the warnings - want to give it a try, I want to throw my ref-code in the ring.

http://pbmining.com?ref=iflash11

Until then happy mining!

iFlash
WSL
Activity: 10
March 13, 2014, 10:10:38 PM
I found it way too difficult to make a profit on CEx so I hope my investment will prove me well here  Cool
Activity: 42
March 13, 2014, 10:03:10 PM
hope they got some ASICS cause i got 'em beat with SatoshiCoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 13, 2014, 09:43:45 PM
.  You are not helping your cause at all

Of course I am, I've seen 2 people post this thread in their thread asking for any answers.

I'm going to have the last laugh anyway, I'd bet 1 btc on it
Activity: 28
March 13, 2014, 03:42:45 PM
hell i brought into this drunk as it stoped me making silly bets on dice, so thats how i see it as a gamble, if you want a fast result gamble on dice, if like me you loose control and need something lock you out the market for a while while the btc slowly comes in then do this as there worse gambles in the world.

March 13, 2014, 01:23:28 PM
@DAN: The post box in the whois info is not theirs, I think, but the post box of the service that anonymizes their domain data. Their ebay profile claims that they are from Canada.

Regarding the meds you might be right. I thought the same.
March 13, 2014, 01:21:42 PM
Piggles, you need to learn to read. I never said I would like to stop this discussion. I was just summarizing.

But I also think that you have some kind of problem which is shown by your aggressiveness towards other people's opinion.

See, the point is: You don't even see a minimum chance that you might be wrong. Yes, it might be unlikely but: it is not impossible.

You can laugh at me as soon as pbmining closes its doors taking the BTCs with them. But you don't swear at me, mister, just because I see things different. Understood?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
March 13, 2014, 11:44:41 AM
Believe it or not I don't give a fuck if you see any point to us keeping this going. We're 2nd place on google for "is PBmining legit" and " pbmining scam" the evidence points to it being a scam and the more people that know it the better.

I know i'm probably pissing in the wind, I can't even convince idiots that leancy, run by a known fraudster and offering 5% a day is a scam, so I know I have next to zero chance of convincing many people this is a scam til they run off with your bitcoins.

Bitcoin stories of overnight millionaires and get rich quick schemes have attracted hordes of gullible idiots to this forum, I may as well just join in and fleece them.

Anyone want in on MrPigglesMining.com?

I'll sell you 1gh for 1/2 price of PBmining.

Dude you need to take your meds...  You are not helping your cause at all, sound like you lost your GF to pbminning or something.  Did they kick your baby?

You have shown NO proof they are a "SCAM".  Yes the fact they are hidding their farm is not a good sign, it still is NOT proof of a scam.  They use a PO box in the site whois... well at least address is in the states... dig on that.  There is mention of history on ebay... focus on finding the truth there.  Not a SINGLE person has said they haven't paid out yet.  I am not saying they aren't going to up and disappear in a week but right now as others have said, no one can say for sure.

Yes there are lots of scams in the BTC world but there are also lots of startups from the living room, PO boxes and all.

Overall their pricing seems realistic, what I would expect form a cloud mining operation.  $5 a Ghash isn't good but it can pull a profit.  Not how I would invest my money but there you go.

March 13, 2014, 11:06:33 AM
I do not see the point any longer in this discussion. As of today, we can not be absolutely sure what the outcome will be.

I would suggest that everybody that is unsure should not use them and let the ones that are already with them report on their findings.

By doing so, no potential harm is done and everybody is happy.

By this sunday I should have done a total of around 1.3 BTC paid out to me. Still, this is 7+ BTC away from my initial payment to them. I am still in good faith that I will reach my ROI somewhen in June or July.

IF THIS HAPPENS, then IMHO it's clearly NOT a ponzi as a Ponzi rarely makes profit for anybody else then the guys running one. Yes, I know, some schemes work even for the "early adopters" but being user #2332 I do not rate this "early", definitely not in a community where the target group is so small.

So - in a word: Don't sign up with them. Relax, wait a few months and see what happens to others. Then we will have an answer.

iFlash

Believe it or not I don't give a fuck if you see any point to us keeping this going. We're 2nd place on google for "is PBmining legit" and " pbmining scam" the evidence points to it being a scam and the more people that know it the better.

I know i'm probably pissing in the wind, I can't even convince idiots that leancy, run by a known fraudster and offering 5% a day is a scam, so I know I have next to zero chance of convincing many people this is a scam til they run off with your bitcoins.

Bitcoin stories of overnight millionaires and get rich quick schemes have attracted hordes of gullible idiots to this forum, I may as well just join in and fleece them.

Anyone want in on MrPigglesMining.com?

I'll sell you 1gh for 1/2 price of PBmining.
Activity: 35
March 13, 2014, 09:12:34 AM
Got my first payment, and invested a bit more. Have 32 GHS with them now.
I also have an Antminer S1 - Just received today.

So I know, that there is no way they can keep running current hardware and keep it profitable. At some point, not too far away, power costs > BTC mined. Even if the bought very cheap hardware, today they need 2W/GH/hour = 48W / day = 1.44 kWh/mo = 86,4 kWh/5 years. Even at $0.10/kWh, that means over 5 years power costs more than initial sale price, and on top of that he needs to pay for hardware.

He says there are plans and agreements in place to upgrade HW, but that will cost money as well. Can't see the business case, unless he has/plans for angel investors planning to get customers and sell the company for an overprice. We are in a market where it is possible someone wants to buy a smaller cex.io, and get a market position. It is a cheap way to get rich.

Buy 25 Antminer S1, coast 650*25 = $16,250. You will get 5 TH/s right away, and you can start being a business. How you can do without fees, I don't know. You will mine 0.55 BTC/day, not much as a salary even if you keep it all. But you are in the market. You can sell hardware as well. Mining on it (burn-in test) while it is up for sale.
March 13, 2014, 08:36:58 AM
Well, 1 GH/s cost 5 USD. I think that there is not much risk with that ...  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 13, 2014, 07:32:54 AM
Hey all, Believe me or not, I don't care. I just want to know the legitimacy of PB so I bought 1 GHS for .008

Pretty cheap prices so I hope. If not no big loss, either way I'll let everyone know. Look at my previous posts I've never even mentioned bit coin or PB ever I mainly have been working on DOGE and Smart Coin.

Either way I ordered one GHS after confirming I was met with a blank white page that told me to send the amount to a certain address and that it could take up to 12 hours to process, the shear fact that there was no direct way to fund kind of bother me as it came off a little scamish however again, it's no big loss if it is.

I'll let everyone know whether or not I see anything by then it's 753 pm here in Korea now so if it has not gone through by the morning when I take my kids to school at 930 we will know its a scam.

Payouts don't guarantee it's not a scam. That's the point of this entire thread, to point out even if you get paid regularly for the next month, it still doesn't mean it's not a scam.
Activity: 11
March 13, 2014, 06:58:24 AM
Hey all, Believe me or not, I don't care. I just want to know the legitimacy of PB so I bought 1 GHS for .008

Pretty cheap prices so I hope. If not no big loss, either way I'll let everyone know. Look at my previous posts I've never even mentioned bit coin or PB ever I mainly have been working on DOGE and Smart Coin.

Either way I ordered one GHS after confirming I was met with a blank white page that told me to send the amount to a certain address and that it could take up to 12 hours to process, the shear fact that there was no direct way to fund kind of bother me as it came off a little scamish however again, it's no big loss if it is.

I'll let everyone know whether or not I see anything by then it's 753 pm here in Korea now so if it has not gone through by the morning when I take my kids to school at 930 we will know its a scam.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r590/Ben_David_Smith/ScreenShot2014-03-13at75426PM.png
March 13, 2014, 04:58:42 AM
I do not see the point any longer in this discussion. As of today, we can not be absolutely sure what the outcome will be.

I would suggest that everybody that is unsure should not use them and let the ones that are already with them report on their findings.

By doing so, no potential harm is done and everybody is happy.

By this sunday I should have done a total of around 1.3 BTC paid out to me. Still, this is 7+ BTC away from my initial payment to them. I am still in good faith that I will reach my ROI somewhen in June or July.

IF THIS HAPPENS, then IMHO it's clearly NOT a ponzi as a Ponzi rarely makes profit for anybody else then the guys running one. Yes, I know, some schemes work even for the "early adopters" but being user #2332 I do not rate this "early", definitely not in a community where the target group is so small.

So - in a word: Don't sign up with them. Relax, wait a few months and see what happens to others. Then we will have an answer.

iFlash
March 13, 2014, 03:27:05 AM
ooooh look, another person who registered just to say PBMining is legit

LOL
Pages:
Jump to: