Pages:
Author

Topic: PC Gaming Thread - page 6. (Read 14350 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 22, 2014, 08:39:12 AM

I watched some of it. Pretty fun. I play Dota 2 sometimes but I'm not too much into it.

I would try playing it online(I played only the training), but my internet connection seens more like a sine function, sometimes my ping is X, other times it gets to X+300.

Choose a server which is closest to you, you should get like 50-100 ping max..
No, not really. if the problem is his connection it doesn't matter which server he uses.
Yeah Dota 2 can be fun, but I stopped playing once I've been put into teams frequently with very bad people.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
July 22, 2014, 08:05:43 AM

I watched some of it. Pretty fun. I play Dota 2 sometimes but I'm not too much into it.

I would try playing it online(I played only the training), but my internet connection seens more like a sine function, sometimes my ping is X, other times it gets to X+300.

Choose a server which is closest to you, you should get like 50-100 ping max..
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
July 22, 2014, 07:40:36 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
July 22, 2014, 02:36:58 AM
Oh my god, did anyone here that the dota 2 international 2014 will be streamed on espn. Jesus that is massive.

legendary
July 21, 2014, 07:33:59 AM
Oh my god, did anyone here that the dota 2 international 2014 will be streamed on espn. Jesus that is massive.

Ofc, the prize pool is the biggest ever saw on e-sports. Valve is swimming in money from the "Compendium" thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
July 19, 2014, 03:56:02 PM
I never could get into Path of exile to much information at one time and found that the interface was cluttered and the community are not the most helpful or friendly. (could just had a bad experience)
Oh, I love the community. You'll always get 3-10 responses to a question, but only 1-2 of them are legitimate. It's a game in itself trying to figure out who's BSing you. There's an ongoing campaign to get the devs to state "there is no loli level" instead of cow level.

I quit playing after Ambush/Invasion expired, then played a day when the new 1mo races came out, but it just takes up way too much time at once -- too addictive and I don't want to be in one of those situations where I play it a few weeks straight to realize the experience peaked about 100 game hours ago. Desyncs from requiring online-only are a PitA, but that's mostly on my side.

Their support staff is amazing, though. I asked if there was a way for my account to not be geo-IP checked since my IP address frequently changes and it randomly resolves to a different nearby town (if the server detects someone logging in from a different location based on geo-IP, you have to re-enter your password, then go through a kind of "activation email" process), but they didn't have a decent process to do this with. The CSR went ahead with a really kludgey solution where he had me create a new account. Characters were transferred to the new account and he then manually re-created my old account with a code solution to prevent the check from happening properly, and then my characters were switched back over to the re-created "old" account. Only other place I've had service like that is Bitfinex. Cheesy

Yeah. GGG is probably the greatest company I've ever seen in terms of customer service and community interaction.

And yeah I agree with you that the game can be addictive. If you don't want to spend all that time playing it was probably good of you to stop right then while you still had the power. Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 19, 2014, 03:43:24 PM
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
July 17, 2014, 12:36:38 PM
I never could get into Path of exile to much information at one time and found that the interface was cluttered and the community are not the most helpful or friendly. (could just had a bad experience)
Oh, I love the community. You'll always get 3-10 responses to a question, but only 1-2 of them are legitimate. It's a game in itself trying to figure out who's BSing you. There's an ongoing campaign to get the devs to state "there is no loli level" instead of cow level.

I quit playing after Ambush/Invasion expired, then played a day when the new 1mo races came out, but it just takes up way too much time at once -- too addictive and I don't want to be in one of those situations where I play it a few weeks straight to realize the experience peaked about 100 game hours ago. Desyncs from requiring online-only are a PitA, but that's mostly on my side.

Their support staff is amazing, though. I asked if there was a way for my account to not be geo-IP checked since my IP address frequently changes and it randomly resolves to a different nearby town (if the server detects someone logging in from a different location based on geo-IP, you have to re-enter your password, then go through a kind of "activation email" process), but they didn't have a decent process to do this with. The CSR went ahead with a really kludgey solution where he had me create a new account. Characters were transferred to the new account and he then manually re-created my old account with a code solution to prevent the check from happening properly, and then my characters were switched back over to the re-created "old" account. Only other place I've had service like that is Bitfinex. Cheesy
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 17, 2014, 12:15:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 17, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
Recently started playing

It has a mix of God of War + Shadow of Colossus + Prince of Persia,  the only thing that I'm not very happy with the game is the autoplace cameras. This shit ALWAYS give the worst position to see the where are your enemies.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow this game is ok. Playable so far i played it for several hours.
legendary
July 17, 2014, 10:46:17 AM
Recently started playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

It has a mix of God of War + Shadow of Colossus + Prince of Persia,  the only thing that I'm not very happy with the game is the autoplace cameras. This shit ALWAYS give the worst position to see the where are your enemies.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
July 17, 2014, 09:35:53 AM
Heh - if we're on horror games... Outside those mentioned, Lone Survivor scared the piss out of me. (not literally... not that I'd admit to )
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 16, 2014, 08:12:45 PM
you can try Amnesia, The House, Qvadriga, Dark souls, I like playing horror series.

If you like horror series have you ever tried Penumbra or Outlast? These are pretty great horror games. Recommended.
Also try Daylight, I have enjoy it. If you can actually enjoy a horror.  Cheesy

Daylight and Outlast are two of my favorite horror games so intense. I think I prefer Outlast though.
legendary
Terminated.
July 16, 2014, 09:05:58 AM
you can try Amnesia, The House, Qvadriga, Dark souls, I like playing horror series.

If you like horror series have you ever tried Penumbra or Outlast? These are pretty great horror games. Recommended.
Also try Daylight, I have enjoy it. If you can actually enjoy a horror.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 16, 2014, 08:44:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1447
July 16, 2014, 08:24:28 AM
If you like horror games you should play the Silent Hill series too.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 08:20:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1447
July 13, 2014, 08:55:40 PM
Skyrim is a great game ,  evne if u finish the story u can continue playing , i have at that day 130Hours of playing :p
Ellder Scrolls series are great, you should try other Elder Scrolls games too. My favorite is Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Morowwind.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
July 13, 2014, 05:25:18 PM
Skyrim is a great game ,  evne if u finish the story u can continue playing , i have at that day 130Hours of playing :p
legendary
Terminated.
July 13, 2014, 06:27:35 AM
Path of exile and marvel heroes are fun game.. but both get a little bored after awhile..

Good thing Path of Exile's dev team releases mini expansions ever four months Smiley and new leagues with new properties as well. August is coming soon and we'll see some new content.
Such game requires too much dedication and you end up wasting more time than needed. I've played it (a bit) and I like it.
Pages:
Jump to: